The Real Housewives #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

This is so random post. Thought I would share as this is my fav thread on tattle.
Sometimes RH isn’t just reality tv.
I cried so much when I found Jenna Lyon’s has IP ( I am pregnant hence the heightened emotion ) a very rare genetic disorder.
Her personality is very similar to mine, if I had to say a HW I am most similar to it would be her minus the money 🤣. She is the only one I like in the whole reboot. She makes me feel normal.
My daughter has IP and it’s heredity from myself but I was unaffected. I was unaware until I had my daughter as she was born with a severe rash.
She has given me hope as my daughter has only 5 teeth and I worry so much for the future. She is only 18 months and she will be monitored throughout her life.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Came here to lament over no OC episode this week. Should I give the new NY one a go? 🤔
Yes! Unpopular opinion, but I like it! It’s the first series, so much like the other franchises it’s still warming up but it’s nice to see petty drama then out and out wars we see on the other cities. Just wish there was more actual New York in it.

Reactions: 4
I am rewatching all NY, on season 4. Forgot how creepy Alex and Simon and their sleezefest were. Why on earth they allowed filming. Ramona and Mario too with the cameras in on their 'romantic evenings'... Cringe. But Alex and Simon were something else. 🤢🤢🤢

Also seeing Luanne and Jaques again, looking genuinely happy and very suited.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I am rewatching all NY, on season 4. Forgot how creepy Alex and Simon and their sleezefest were. Why on earth they allowed filming. Ramona and Mario too with the cameras in on their 'romantic evenings'... Cringe. But Alex and Simon were something else. 🤢🤢🤢

Also seeing Luanne and Jaques again, looking genuinely happy and very suited.
And their children were such brats, I remember feeling so bad for that poor French au pair

Reactions: 3
Oh I loved Simon and Alex - when they rented that ‘ house ‘ in the Hamptons - I died 😂😂I saw a tweet once that called her kids jonny And frankie and it still tickles me to this day, they desperate stench of social climbing could be smelt through the TV !! I’m also really enjoying the new season of NY, as much as I love my OG gals, it’s nice to see some new faces and Jenna’s closet alone, I’m here for 🥹

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm so sad for her, girl, it's not chronic lyme disease, it's you starving yourself and living on kombucha and cocaine.

Reddit debunked most of her diagnosis anyway

Reactions: 6
I'm so sad for her, girl, it's not chronic lyme disease, it's you starving yourself and living on kombucha and cocaine.

Reddit debunked most of her diagnosis anyway
Literally it’s insane. Like she is just extremely malnourished plain and simple 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Just popping by to say I absolutely detest Marysol. Ah glad that’s off my chest x

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Literally it’s insane. Like she is just extremely malnourished plain and simple 😭
Have you checked the treatment center she was in, they do chakra alignement and vibration attunement... i'm speechless, and i'm saying this as someone seeking alternative treatment for my lupus. Funny story, I used to do a yearly master cleanse every year, until Yolanda said she did the same. She wasn't on the Lyme propaganda then but she already looked cuckoo to me, and I've never date the cleanse again (I was very young, don't judge me !!)

RHOBH season 8 rewatch continued: Camille is a gem, she's really perfect as a friend of

Just popping by to say I absolutely detest Marysol. Ah glad that’s off my chest x
Ahahah, that's most people's opinion. I personally adore her, but I understand she's an acquired taste. I wish she went on the UGT without Alexia, to display her personality more

Reactions: 5
Have you checked the treatment center she was in, they do chakra alignement and vibration attunement... i'm speechless, and i'm saying this as someone seeking alternative treatment for my lupus. Funny story, I used to do a yearly master cleanse every year, until Yolanda said she did the same. She wasn't on the Lyme propaganda then but she already looked cuckoo to me, and I've never date the cleanse again (I was very young, don't judge me !!)
It’s scary because it’s real Doctors peddling this tit and her posts have millions of likes, her and Yolanda are selling this pseudoscience crap to the masses

Reactions: 5
And then her son crashed his car all on the same night 😂😂
Before Tom’s house got broken into and he confronted the burglar then he had to have eye surgery
When PK and Mauricio were taking the piss out of that story was tv gold 😂😂
And it was snowing, In California.

Sometimes, when everything is quiet...and I'm about to drift off to sleep, or in the middle of a deep meditation, or staring out at the ocean...all I can hear is....

“Tom’s house was broken into, and he confronted the burglar and then he had to go have eye surgery and then my son had to go over and help and then, my son, he rolled over his car five times on the way home...I got a call at 3 in the morning — but didn’t get it until 6 — from Pasadena police department that Tom’s home had been broken into. … He confronted the burglar and then he had to go the hospital and then have some sort of surgery, I don’t even really know...My son went because I can’t go, and then on his way home, it was snowing and he rolled his car,”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sometimes, when everything is quiet...and I'm about to drift off to sleep, or in the middle of a deep meditation, or staring out at the ocean...all I can hear is....

“Tom’s house was broken into, and he confronted the burglar and then he had to go have eye surgery and then my son had to go over and help and then, my son, he rolled over his car five times on the way home...I got a call at 3 in the morning — but didn’t get it until 6 — from Pasadena police department that Tom’s home had been broken into. … He confronted the burglar and then he had to go the hospital and then have some sort of surgery, I don’t even really know...My son went because I can’t go, and then on his way home, it was snowing and he rolled his car,”
IMG_7257.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I've always wanted to hear Erika's son tell us his version of the Pasadena snow day and car crash. but honestly I'm surprised Erika would loop her son into the mess considering how protective she is over him

Reactions: 8
As I said, I just rewatched season 8, and she was already so flippant about Tom's car accident there. Everytime Kyle asked a question, she always dismissed with everything is fine.

Reactions: 1
I am rewatching all NY, on season 4. Forgot how creepy Alex and Simon and their sleezefest were. Why on earth they allowed filming.
This was a golden time for HW's and reality TV in general.

Alex & Simon, whilst creepy, were incredible TV.

Ramona and Mario too with the cameras in on their 'romantic evenings'... Cringe.
Ramona just casually filming in a neglige and heels 😂😂😂😂
---
As I said, I just rewatched season 8, and she was already so flippant about Tom's car accident there. Everytime Kyle asked a question, she always dismissed with everything is fine.
There was just so much information to unwrap and she was being so passive about the whole situation!!

"He crashed and then broke his ankle," Kyle, 52, recalled from their previous chat on the matter, leading Erika, 50, to respond, "As a result of the crash, his ankle was [hurt]. He was also unconscious for 12 hours, but no one knows that."

"I know, because I found him," Erika added, noting that Tom, 82, "had a head injury and he broke his shoulder, snapped his ankle and then broke his clavicle" after driving off a cliff.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
This was a golden time for HW's and reality TV in general.

Alex & Simon, whilst creepy, were incredible TV.

Ramona just casually filming in a neglige and heels 😂😂😂😂
---

There was just so much information to unwrap and she was being so passive about the whole situation!!

"He crashed and then broke his ankle," Kyle, 52, recalled from their previous chat on the matter, leading Erika, 50, to respond, "As a result of the crash, his ankle was [hurt]. He was also unconscious for 12 hours, but no one knows that."

"I know, because I found him," Erika added, noting that Tom, 82, "had a head injury and he broke his shoulder, snapped his ankle and then broke his clavicle" after driving off a cliff.

wait so she found him after he drove of the cliff and not the police? her replies sound like she's testifying in a court room and not talking to a close friend

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.