The Real Housewives #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They never even showed Halloween. 😪
No they didn't! It feels really disjointed, I can't put my finger on it.

On another note, not feeling great today so watching easy telly... Crappy lake... 😂 It's rubbish but boy the ladies are game and throwing themselves into everything! Good on them. What a great pairing with Luanne and Sonya, both up for a laugh. 😂

Reactions: 5
I’m actually quite enjoying OC at the moment now. Glad we’ve had little snippets of Vicky and I hope she comes back full time! Wish Gina would be downgraded to a friend

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Had a horrendous week at work and watched the recent episode of OC as a treat. Mr B came in to talk to me in the last ten minutes and I told him to go away 😂

The party idea was gold to stoke up drama. Taylor cracks me up so much as well - she gives zero Fs. Shannon definitely has issues with confrontation and needs to go to therapy. I listen to Heather's podcast so can't wait to hear what she makes of this week's episode.

Vicki definitely weaseling her way back into the franchise and I love it 😂
RE Vicki 😂 when she finally gets to the top of the franchise (again) she unzips her skin to reveal Brooks. Scamming us all once again.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Watching Sydney atm - apart from Melissa and maybe Matty (or Maddy), they're all

1692179734097.png

Everyone should walk their children through economy class as to show them the poor, disadvantaged people

Mauricio is looking very nice in his latest post 🔥🔥🔥
Looks maybe but I've always found his personality a bit meh tbh. More so once I watched his property reality series. There seems even less to him in his own environment 😂

Reactions: 2
I just read / saw Lenny from RHOM is engaged to his 27 year old gf , not even finalised the divorce. I’m not from USA but please explain to me WHY these people rush to get engaged/married again soooo quickly!! Like just enjoy your life with your hot gf , what’s up with the rush to marry again after such a failed first marriage?? People marry again and again! Surely a prenup is in place?! And I hope Lisa got some goodies out of that marriage!

Reactions: 3
I just read / saw Lenny from RHOM is engaged to his 27 year old gf , not even finalised the divorce. I’m not from USA but please explain to me WHY these people rush to get engaged/married again soooo quickly!! Like just enjoy your life with your hot gf , what’s up with the rush to marry again after such a failed first marriage?? People marry again and again! Surely a prenup is in place?! And I hope Lisa got some goodies out of that marriage!
The new young hot wife will leave him for sure. Can’t wait!!

Reactions: 5
The new young hot wife will leave him for sure. Can’t wait!!
Hopefully after taking loads of his money too. He's so vile. I assume Lisa will get a lot as she presumably will have custody of the children so will get child support

Reactions: 4
Ah, just got caught out with the weeks break for OC, I was all ready with a cuppa! I've been enjoying this season, it's been chaotic and messy but pretty good. Love tamra trying to get Heather into trouble by talking about Shannon on camera and Heather not falling for it. And Shannon arguing with Emily that she never spoke to her about her relationship them being dumbstruck when Emily reminded her.

Also I've seen Gina being upset Shannon was dressing like her when she was going through a rough time, clearly Shannon was just being funny...Notice Emily not getting upset with Gina for adding padding to her arse and hips when dressing up as her, Emily has spoken about her weight being a difficulty for her but she has chosen to take the costume in fun.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Has anyone watched Bethenny’s YouTube blogs? Don’t! I have headache from watching one, why does the woman talk so fast?!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.