The Real Housewives #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The reunion looks great, I think the season picked up the pace midway, and that they'll be alright from the start next year

Reactions: 3
Had a week off work, so what better at distracting the mind than non-US Housewives

Sydney (finished last week): Pseudo-guru; delirium; housewives selectively attending events
DC: How to sneak into the White House when in an abusive relationship and the lovely British Cat
Vancouver: Jody is a twit and Christina a Saint (still watching this one)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Had a week off work, so what better at distracting the mind than non-US Housewives

Sydney (finished last week): Pseudo-guru; delirium; housewives selectively attending events
DC: How to sneak into the White House when in an abusive relationship and the lovely British Cat
Vancouver: Jody is a twit and Christina a Saint (still watching this one)
If you've not done them yet, can highly recommend Melbourne. Love love Jackie 'shine shine shine' and Gina

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If you've not done them yet, can highly recommend Melbourne. Love love Jackie 'shine shine shine' and Gina
I’ve only seen the last season of Melbourne (with the public school British-sounding one), so will give it a watch post-Vancouver 🍸

They don’t hold back outside of the US

Reactions: 2
I’ve only seen the last season of Melbourne (with the public school British-sounding one), so will give it a watch post-Vancouver 🍸

They don’t hold back outside of the US
Oh its so worth doing Melbourne from the beginning. You're right, they're a whole next level outside the US (except Cheshire - nowhere near as glossy either)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh its so worth doing Melbourne from the beginning. You're right, they're a whole next level outside the US (except Cheshire - nowhere near as glossy either)
I used to live next to some coke-heads who’d flourish in Cheshire 😂 I wonder if they’d ever do a different RH franchise in Britain. I suppose a lot of the areas are covered (London: MiC; Newcastle: Geordie Shore; Manchester: Cheshire)

Real Housewives of Edinburgh (JK Rowling…) or Birmingham or East Landan 😅 I’d tune in - anything’s better than that Jersey flop

Any UK ones are all cringe, the Cheshire franchise is full of women who'd look at home on the front page of the Daily Mail on Mad Friday at Christmas. They are all pretty obnoxious.

Reactions: 7
Any UK ones are all cringe, the Cheshire franchise is full of women who'd look at home on the front page of the Daily Mail on Mad Friday at Christmas. They are all pretty obnoxious.
I think its because they're not Peacock/Bravo/Fremantle produced. Plus they're not mega mega rich...

Reactions: 5
Definitely wouldnt want a real housewives of liverpool, watching desperate scousewives was bad enough 😂 used to cringe watching it every week cos im from liverpool. So glad it got cancelled 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't think I can watch any uk ones! Cheshire put me off.

Melbourne was great, apart from the most recent season. Gina was top notch.

I don't think I can watch any uk ones! Cheshire put me off.

Melbourne was great, apart from the most recent season. Gina was top notch.
Haha I liked Cheshire until recently. Whatever season that Nicole joined was when it went downhill for me

I just watched Lenny’s new gf stories , she always looks like such a moron.

Ladies of London was more or less Housewives.

My vote would be Real Housewives of Glasgow 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
I'd love this too but I wonder if they'd end up getting a lot of footballers' wives. Or recruit folk from Newton Mearns/East Dunbartonshire way which would lead to cries of "That's not really Glasgow!"

There was an attempt to do a reality TV show in Glasgae years ago but I think it flopped really badly. Barely made it past filming stages. Of course cannot remember the name of the show 🤦‍♀️

I'd love this too but I wonder if they'd end up getting a lot of footballers' wives. Or recruit folk from Newton Mearns/East Dunbartonshire way which would lead to cries of "That's not really Glasgow!"

There was an attempt to do a reality TV show in Glasgae years ago but I think it flopped really badly. Barely made it past filming stages. Of course cannot remember the name of the show 🤦‍♀️
Glo

I lasted about 5 mins watching that. Horrific

• Haha

Glow 🤣
The worst show that could have come out of Glasgow with the worst cast 🤣 so cringy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.