The Real Housewives #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boy George is broke as a joke so I fail to see how 10% of his paltry earnings is going very far. Their last house was clearly a downgrade, got burgled after about 2 seconds as well. I’m ok for property advice from PK.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
---

Yeah I saw that advertised. Didn't even know he had a job I thought the house, designer clothing with Dorit etc was all on tick
He was on the UK Apprentice in the very early seasons and did the interviews for Alan Sugar!
They don’t even own the house on RHOBH it’s rented lmao so the fact he’s going to be on this property programme is laughable 😂😂 I’m sure it is all on the tick. The robbery was deffo a set up or insurance job.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
He was on the UK Apprentice in the very early seasons and did the interviews for Alan Sugar!
They don’t even own the house on RHOBH it’s rented lmao so the fact he’s going to be on this property programme is laughable 😂😂 I’m sure it is all on the tick. The robbery was deffo a set up or insurance job.
Oh wow! I never made this connection despite having watched the UK Apprentice from the start

Reactions: 3
Boy George is broke as a joke so I fail to see how 10% of his paltry earnings is going very far. Their last house was clearly a downgrade, got burgled after about 2 seconds as well. I’m ok for property advice from PK.
He was also the agent for Robbie Keane when he lived in la, that's why you see him and his wife in some of the party scenes

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I am rewatching SLC reunions in preparation for season 4 next week.
Excited that it's returning next week!

Watching Vancouver atm and this woman is insufferable
1693475968248.png

Think Ramona on steroids, without the child-like innocence/any desire to be liked

Reactions: 9
RHOC: i actually think they're quite unfair towards Heather this time around
She is going to have an amazing reunion. Heather is the perfect housewife, snooty, wealthy, has delusions of grandeur, can elegantly fight with her words and not her fists.

Shannon is officially unhinged, she's gonna have to eat a whole baker's worth of humble pie. She needs to go to rehab, or at the very least give up alcohol and John Jansen

Reactions: 8
Shannon swearing that she didn't say anything about cps and Jen is making it up...Shannon there are cameras on you!

I think there has been a bit of a conspiracy against Heather this season and she can see it. I'm not her biggest fan but she is smart enough not to get caught out by Tamra. However those staged pics were cringey as anything, the day after the blogs are talking about Terry cheating...if I didn't believe it before, I do now! Don't take tips from Victoria Beckham in these situations.

I actually think this cast is almost perfect, if we could boot Gina and see a tiny (only a tiny) bit more Vicki I would be happy.

Reactions: 7
Shannon swearing that she didn't say anything about cps and Jen is making it up...Shannon there are cameras on you!

I think there has been a bit of a conspiracy against Heather this season and she can see it. I'm not her biggest fan but she is smart enough not to get caught out by Tamra. However those staged pics were cringey as anything, the day after the blogs are talking about Terry cheating...if I didn't believe it before, I do now! Don't take tips from Victoria Beckham in these situations.

I actually think this cast is almost perfect, if we could boot Gina and see a tiny (only a tiny) bit more Vicki I would be happy.
I’d rather have Vicky than Tamara! Not liking her at all 😩

I’d rather have Vicky than Tamara! Not liking her at all 😩
I know but I worry without her it would get boring!

Did you all see Heather's bitchy comment about Taylors table-scape? Unnecessary. Taylor clocked it but didn't say anything. I'm actually enjoying Taylor, she irritated me when she was in BH but seems so much more confident now, obviously not surprising with what was going on.

Reactions: 3
I know but I worry without her it would get boring!

Did you all see Heather's bitchy comment about Taylors table-scape? Unnecessary. Taylor clocked it but didn't say anything. I'm actually enjoying Taylor, she irritated me when she was in BH but seems so much more confident now, obviously not surprising with what was going on.
What did heather say?

She
She looked at Tamra and said 'pretty' whilst smirking, then Tamra called her a snob and Heather said something about bougie. They were both snickering while Taylor looked put out.
Heather is def a snob.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.