The Real Housewives #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iv been in a Miami binge the last few weeks, absolutely love it and don’t know why I didn’t stick with it in the past.
I have just reached series 4 after they had the break and wow the faces look painful!!
Lisa is going to look terrifying as an old lady. The only one who I think has aged well is Adriana as her face shows that she has aged.
That Larsa …. WTF! Put your arse and feet away!
Lisa fixed her face for S5 too. she's a lot better as she got rid of a lot of the filler she had as in s4 she has a proper blow up doll look about her

Reactions: 3
Lisa fixed her face for S5 too. she's a lot better as she got rid of a lot of the filler she had as in s4 she has a proper blow up doll look about her
This makes me happy as she is one of my favourites. Think I’ll binge S4 tonight

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Kinda awkward that Carole Radziwill has spent the weekend making digs at Bethenny on her instagram story while Bethenny is talking about relief efforts in Maui.

I don’t think Bethenny is a saint by any means and think they both played a part in the end of that friendship but it does make Carole look a bit petty

Reactions: 9
Yeah, Bethany puts her money where her mouth is charity wise.
It’s not a good look for Carole, she’s better than that (or so I thought).

Reactions: 6
Kinda awkward that Carole Radziwill has spent the weekend making digs at Bethenny on her instagram story while Bethenny is talking about relief efforts in Maui.

I don’t think Bethenny is a saint by any means and think they both played a part in the end of that friendship but it does make Carole look a bit petty
I always found Carole to be such a pick me girl. Also I've said it before but it is so strange for someone who was a successful journalist to basically have abandoned ut totally, most people would do something like keep a blog or something

Reactions: 11
I always found Carole to be such a pick me girl. Also I've said it before but it is so strange for someone who was a successful journalist to basically have abandoned ut totally, most people would do something like keep a blog or something
Remember that ridiculous tattoo body suit thing she wore 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Crappy Lake was fun, as usual, very light. The episodes are a bit short, but I guess, beggars can't be choosers.

RHOA was good too. People on lipstickalley are going wild with conspiracies regarding Drew and her useless ex husband to be. They think he's jobless and was literally fying around to meet up with women..
In other news, I'm obsessed with the birthday drama, I wish it would have featured in the actual episode.
I'm also very curious about the ladies' body skincare, they're all glowing and glistening

Reactions: 2
Yeah been a snooze fest so far. Hopefully gets better
I'm not convinced to be honest by episode 4 we should we at the 'can't wait for the next episode' stage having developed interests in some cast members and dislikes for others. 😂
Every episode is filmed round a table of sorts, eating or drinking. It's a really boring format. Jennas Christmas tree was the most exciting in last night's episode. I'd love to see NYC and their homes for the happy holidays. 😍

Reactions: 1
I'm not convinced to be honest by episode 4 we should we at the 'can't wait for the next episode' stage having developed interests in some cast members and dislikes for others. 😂
Every episode is filmed round a table of sorts, eating or drinking. It's a really boring format. Jennas Christmas tree was the most exciting in last night's episode. I'd love to see NYC and their homes for the happy holidays. 😍
They never even showed Halloween. 😪

Not a bad trailer 🤭

Sooo excited for this! Although I thought Mary was exited off the show for being racist? Maybe I’m getting mixed up with Jennie, which is a shame I thought she was so entertaining. Hopefully Mary will address all of the rumours that were spread. Whitney and heather used to be my favourites but they both didn’t come across well in the girls trip series in my opinion. I think Whitney plays a lot on her trauma, which is obviously awful what she went through, but she is constantly in victim mode it’s draining to watch

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.