The Real Housewives #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jacqueline said on the behind the rope podcast that tre needs to get back to fun tre and not constantly worried about being attacked over the slightest thing. Melissa was constantly giving digs even the ireland trip she told Joe that basically tre brought up Antonia in bad way, when she didn't. Teresa needs coaching on how to communicate effectively because she lands herself in tit. I watched her cooking on YouTube today and it was lovely to see her being so much more relaxed than we've seen on TV for god knows how many seasons
---
Teresa’s wedding special was the second highest rated episode of the series, after the finale, in the US. The producers are gonna see that and keep her on. I think the break is really necessary. They need more people to bridge the gap between the groups cut becomes less fun when there’s clear camps. This is why NY worked so well for so long, they got over tit quick and all mingled. NJ is super dark.
Exactly they didn't even film while she was in prison because they know Melissa and Joe can't carry the show

Reactions: 4
Jacqueline said on the behind the rope podcast that tre needs to get back to fun tre and not constantly worried about being attacked over the slightest thing. Melissa was constantly giving digs even the ireland trip she told Joe that basically tre brought up Antonia in bad way, when she didn't. Teresa needs coaching on how to communicate effectively because she lands herself in tit. I watched her cooking on YouTube today and it was lovely to see her being so much more relaxed than we've seen on TV for god knows how many seasons
---

Exactly they didn't even film while she was in prison because they know Melissa and Joe can't carry the show
Has Tre ever been fun lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Haven't watched the wedding yet, but the reunion is looking good, that Louie is a strange bugger, can't see that marriage lasting! No sympathy here for Teresa when it ends, he's been a wrong un from day one!
Really not liking Atlanta either, maybe I've out grown these shows:unsure::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Haven't watched the wedding yet, but the reunion is looking good, that Louie is a strange bugger, can't see that marriage lasting! No sympathy here for Teresa when it ends, he's been a wrong un from day one!
Really not liking Atlanta either, maybe I've out grown these shows:unsure::ROFLMAO:
I dont think you've outgrown them they just aren't as good as they used to be.

Except Miami

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She looked like Jordan haha
She looks awful!! So does beetroot face!
Wish she would just bugger off from rhonj and do her own show so I don't have to watch her anymore!!!
---
Just finished watching, my god, one of the most tackiest weddings ever!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She looks awful!! So does beetroot face!
Wish she would just bugger off from rhonj and do her own show so I don't have to watch her anymore!!!
---
Just finished watching, my god, one of the most tackiest weddings ever!!!!
Beetroot face lol

My big fat beet wedding

• Haha
I don’t blame Joe and Melissa for not going. Teresa and Luis are shits.
They should give Teresa her own show and make RHONJ about something other than this feud which will never be resolved!

Reactions: 7
I don’t blame Joe and Melissa for not going. Teresa and Luis are shits.
They should give Teresa her own show and make RHONJ about something other than this feud which will never be resolved!
Yep, Teresa and her love bubble should just feck off, cos we all know it'll end in 😭!

• Heart
Yep, Teresa and her love bubble should just feck off, cos we all know it'll end in 😭!
She really is so dumb - the shade his face goes ain’t natural. I imagine if Joe and Melissa went to the wedding, they would be criticised for that too and would’ve got the blame for ruining the day.

Reactions: 7
She really is so dumb - the shade his face goes ain’t natural. I imagine if Joe and Melissa went to the wedding, they would be criticised for that too and would’ve got the blame for ruining the day.
Yep, they've been in a no win situation, blimey that Louie has awful anger problems !

Reactions: 6
I hope Ozempic has some weird side effect and all the counts in Hollywood taking it grow an extra ear or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.