The Real Housewives #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You are wonderful. You made me smile.
I’m pregnant again so been in hiding. Last baby.
Hope you are ok precious ? ❤❤
---

Wooow she lost a lot of weight. I would care to ask if she’s ok but I don’t think I care that much. Is that her new man ? He doesn’t look that much older ?
Aww that's lovely news, congratulations lovely xx 💖

Not sure if that's her new man, but blimey she looks awful, wonder if its that weight loss drug which apparently Kyle hasn't taken :unsure:

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Aww that's lovely news, congratulations lovely xx 💖

Not sure if that's her new man, but blimey she looks awful, wonder if its that weight loss drug which apparently Kyle hasn't taken :unsure:
Thank you ❤
How comes they are all taken it ?
Is it not dangerous ?
She looks unwell. I thought she was stressed all her money dried up. 🤣🤣
It’s weird how they all have to lose weight together.
Are they being paid to promote this drug?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thank you ❤
How comes they are all taken it ?
Is it not dangerous ?
She looks unwell. I thought she was stressed all her money dried up. 🤣🤣
It’s weird how they all have to lose weight together.
Are they being paid to promote this drug?
I don't know, but she really doesn't look good on it, I've always found when folks lose a lot of weight really quickly, their face always look gaunt!
Have you been watching Summer House Martha's Vineyard, would recommend!

Apparently it's giving people the shits
My oh has to have an injection weekly for his diabetes he's also lost a lot of weight (wasn't that big to start with), and he can get the shits really bad, so we have to buy diarrhea tabs as well!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I don't know, but she really doesn't look good on it, I've always found when folks lose a lot of weight really quickly, their face always look gaunt!
Have you been watching Summer House Martha's Vineyard, would recommend!
No but I need to try this summer house. I’m bored of HW. I’m waiting for the new series of Married to Medicine.

Reactions: 3
I hope Ozempic has some weird side effect and all the counts in Hollywood taking it grow an extra ear or something.
Apparently, besides all the digestive issues that happens in your sleep, you have very high muscle waste. Not a great way to lose weight. I myself ballooned this year (prednisone) and my GP offered wegovy/saxenda to help, and I was like no thanks I'll lose it on my own 💃.
Kyle playing her victim card saying everyone is focused on her when Erika lost more. Here's the thing, Erika has always been active, she danced, she was fit. Kyle has always had a few pounds to shed that she never manage to do it. Erika always was closer to be super thin that Kyle ever been if that makes sense.

Reactions: 5
Are all of Heather Dubrows kids gay or trans? I can’t remember the kids names, I might be getting them mixed up.
Apparently Erica’s new bf is also very rich, god bless her lol.

• Wow
Are all of Heather Dubrows kids gay or trans? I can’t remember the kids names, I might be getting them mixed up.
As if she would go.fpr someone not rich 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I honestly cannot keep up, the pronouns and names she uses are highly confusing. But as long as they are happy and she can keep up that's all that matters

I wonder why she turned on Lisa, I cannot imagine why on earth she would defend his awful behaviour with their children

I wonder why she turned on Lisa, I cannot imagine why on earth she would defend his awful behaviour with their children
I guess it’s hard though, that’s her only child isn’t it? Those poor kids.
I imagine the new girlfriend is trying to get knocked up pronto too.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.