The Real Housewives #10 ..Jen in the clink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd be happy to see Dallas back, the last season wasn't good, but I was surprised they cancelled it!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Listen, being loyal to your friends is a great thing but it's in the case they're going hard stuff, addiction, mood swings, health issues, NOT WHEN THEYRE SCAMMING ELDERLY PEOPLE

This is me officially disengaging from Heather goodbye Heather, may you see the light soon

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Listen, being loyal to your friends is a great thing but it's in the case they're going hard stuff, addiction, mood swings, health issues, NOT WHEN THEYRE SCAMMING ELDERLY PEOPLE

This is me officially disengaging from Heather goodbye Heather, may you see the light soon
This idiot calls herself a woman of God but is okay with her friend cheating the elderly and vulnerable, she's utter scum and I hope she gets clocked in both eyes

Reactions: 10

I used to like Heather but God I've went right off her. I can't believe Lisa is now my SLC favourite when I couldn't stand her at first

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm with you Lisa is the only one I like also and considering she used bug the tit out of me....really does say a lot 🤔

Reactions: 4
How have I only just discovered THE TENTH housewives thread?!!!!!
Happy reading to me 🤓💫

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.