The Real Housewives #10 ..Jen in the clink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how Miami doesn't drag out stories like other franchises...so much happens in each episode and it is dealt with fairly straight away..love it 🙃

Reactions: 11
I love Miami so much, i think its my fave franchise and i hope it stays like this 🤞🏽 there’s no one on it i absolutely hate either. Julia is annoying but i can push passed that and Larsa has grown on me this series after not being a fan previously

Reactions: 9
I'm still waiting for Miami episode 7 to show up!!!
The link I posted has it already

I love how Miami doesn't drag out stories like other franchises...so much happens in each episode and it is dealt with fairly straight away..love it 🙃
Exactly, I loved BH and NY initially but most of it just ended up as millions of episodes re hashing conversations

Reactions: 8
I think Lisa knew what Lenny was like and was prepared to turn a blind eyes to his affairs as long as she was keeping her lifestyle. Don't think she was ever expecting him to throw her out the house though

Reactions: 5
I think Lisa knew what Lenny was like and was prepared to turn a blind eyes to his affairs as long as she was keeping her lifestyle. Don't think she was ever expecting him to throw her out the house though
agreed, I have said it before that whole kind of relationship is an exchange but it is awful what he has doen to his children. Glad to see his mum is syating on her side

Reactions: 3
agreed, I have said it before that whole kind of relationship is an exchange but it is awful what he has doen to his children. Glad to see his mum is syating on her side
Oh I'm not excusing him he's a total prick. Its the kids I feel sorry for the most. Neither of them seem to be particularly interested in them

Reactions: 4
Okay doky everyone happy new year 🎉 ✨️ 🤗 and thanks for all the chatter about our fav tv shows this past year ❤❤❤
I hope everyone has health and happiness this year and @Maid22 gorgeous doggy makes a full recovery and @SunnyKat will be back to us soon!
Here's to a great 2023 and lots of housewives fun 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Okay doky everyone happy new year 🎉 ✨️ 🤗 and thanks for all the chatter about our fav tv shows this past year ❤❤❤
I hope everyone has health and happiness this year and @Maid22 gorgeous doggy makes a full recovery and @SunnyKat will be back to us soon!
Here's to a great 2023 and lots of housewives fun 😀
Thank you lovely, and doggy is doing well ❤ happy new year to you all ( thank you @alwaysdreaming 💜 )
Looking forward to new seasons of NJ, OC, not the NY!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thank you lovely, and doggy is doing well ❤ happy new year to you all ( thank you @alwaysdreaming 💜 )
Looking forward to new seasons of NJ, OC, not the NY!!!!
Happy New Year everyone!
Big hugs Maid22.
I’ll catch up properly in the New Year!
Miami is my favourite show.
SLC I can’t stand at all now.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Happy happy happy new year everyone 💗 💗 💗

You wonder if this will feature on RHOP at some point. Unlikely
I literally opened tattle to post this !!! Yesterday I read that Robyn might be leaving RHOP to not have to address the situation. It's bad for Juan, i hope Robyn sees the light and pack up her kids and leaves him :mad:

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Blimey, new episode of Miami has now turned up, only 3 days late!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
RHOP - the producers have earned their bonuses with that episode alone. They are like another cast member with the edits they do. Brilliant!

Reactions: 6
RHOP - the producers have earned their bonuses with that episode alone. They are like another cast member with the edits they do. Brilliant!
I DIED at them not having the budget for the song royalties, then the old black and white preview.
I feel like Chris must be super nice to production for them to back him like that. Without being rude, Ashley’s friend doesn’t look like the sort of person he’d ruin his marriage for…

Reactions: 8
I DIED at them not having the budget for the song royalties, then the old black and white preview.
I feel like Chris must be super nice to production for them to back him like that. Without being rude, Ashley’s friend doesn’t look like the sort of person he’d ruin his marriage for…
Candice was very measured in her response... Well apart from Sesame Street

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Its just been announced Martina navratilova has breast and throat cancer, hope her and Julia can some how manage to stay together

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.