The Real Housewives #10 ..Jen in the clink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow, I'm now onto s3 of Miami - adriana is a pure grifter! She presented herself as a struggling single mother, had leah buying paintings and jewellery from her but the main thing is she had Leah fundraising for her sons tuition. I can't believe the other ladies haven't turned on her, to me it's fraud. She was married to(millionaire) fredrick before s1 even started!

I did watch this when it came out but I had forgotten most of it.
Whaaaaat?! I only started watching the episodes on Peacock. I read her ex-husband was really abusive.

Whaaaaat?! I only started watching the episodes on Peacock. I read her ex-husband was really abusive.
That's not the abusive one, the abusive one is the father of her child.
---
Juan is still chilling with his "coworker".

Screenshot_20230328_231251_Instagram.jpg

And Eva Marcille has filed for divorce 😞

• Wow
Reactions: 3
That marriage didn't last long
It's a shame, he actually seemed like a nice regular guy. Didn't he adopt her eldest?

Why is Juan's alleged lover going with him to the laundrette and nail salon...coupled with the fact no one has taken a picture of them touching despite saying they were all over each other, is this not in fact his assistant? Not saying he's not shagging around but this is odd.

Reactions: 5
Has anyone watched last nights NJ yet?

1) How fake was Melissas cry at that breakfast table? Her eyes were bone dry, ive seen more water in the Sahara Desert than what came from her eyes.
2) At Rachel’s yard party Luis said something like 31 days until the wedding and then about 10 mins later when the gorgas were trying to drive off he said 28 days?
3) They need some serious SPF on their skin especially Luis
4) I love Dolo i know she doesn’t really have a storyline but i want her to stay on and get her happy ending

Reactions: 4
I'm so over Melissa and Joe v Teresa and Louis, it's just not entertaining. I can't stand Teresa, not saying Melissa and Joe haven't and don't do the wrong thing but she is so dumb and aggressive.

Tbh I thought both Louis and Joe's stories sounded plausible but Louis if true just makes him sound stupid. He put up all that money and just lost it because he hadn't already agreed with Joe what the spilt would be? Doesn't make sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm so over Melissa and Joe v Teresa and Louis, it's just not entertaining. I can't stand Teresa, not saying Melissa and Joe haven't and don't do the wrong thing but she is so dumb and aggressive.

Tbh I thought both Louis and Joe's stories sounded plausible but Louis if true just makes him sound stupid. He put up all that money and just lost it because he hadn't already agreed with Joe what the spilt would be? Doesn't make sense.
I've gave up after a few episodes. I'm sooooo over Teresa v the Gorgas

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Who thinks Melissa's contract will be terminated after this season?
I do, although I think she'll pull a rinna and act as tho she quit. Tre has always been Melissa's storyline and she will never be able to defeat her. Tre is an OG, love her or dislike her

Reactions: 9
They stopped the show while tre was in prison that says it all really. Plus bravo have brought in the legal team because Melissa has been sending out cease and desist letters to bloggers. She has also been accused of getting fan instragam pages deleted and doxing a Instagram account who called her out. Bravo has put a gag order on all the cast members but Melissa thinks she's untouchable and did like 10 interviews in 2 weeks or something.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
What are peoples thoughts on what Teresa’s storyline could be without Melissa and Joe? Expansion on the beef with Margaret? Random fights with the newbies? Fallout with Jen Aydin?

Reactions: 4
What are peoples thoughts on what Teresa’s storyline could be without Melissa and Joe? Expansion on the beef with Margaret? Random fights with the newbies? Fallout with Jen Aydin?
Honestly she will be fine without them. She can carry the show.
Let's remember that she was on the show before them for 2 seasons and in that time she was table flipping and chasing Danielle Staub around a country club 😂

Melissa has no storyline - she has really been scraping the barrell the last few seasons. when someone is using their teenage daughters knee injury as a storyline ...
it is time to move on

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Honestly she will be fine without them. She can carry the show.
Let's remember that she was on the show before them for 2 seasons and in that time she was table flipping and chasing Danielle Staub around a country club 😂

Melissa has no storyline - she has really been scraping the barrell the last few seasons. when someone is using their teenage daughters knee injury as a storyline ...
it is time to move on
totally agree re Melissa having no storyline, remember the long lost sister that never was storyline 🥱

Joe is more valuable than her, he’s like the head house husband! I think the husbands have a good enough dynamic now to keep going without him.

Reactions: 7
totally agree re Melissa having no storyline, remember the long lost sister that never was storyline 🥱

Joe is more valuable than her, he’s like the head house husband! I think the husbands have a good enough dynamic now to keep going without him.
I agree - also remember she starting talking about having another baby a couple seasons ago?! I'm glad that Jennifer Aydin called her out on that - it was such a desperate attempt at a storyline.

Reactions: 6
I think Teresa would be 100% times better without Joe and Melissa on the show as it would allow for her to get involved in other drama and not constantly back to the fighting with them.
The series before they joined Teresa was never far from all the drama

Reactions: 9
Unpopular opinion, but I don't want Teresa on NJ, to me she drags it down, she was ok to start with, but the lies that spilled out of her mouth over the years, am not interested in her love bubble (which come on how long will that last) not interested in the Gorgas either, get rid of them and give them their own show so we can ignore it .

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.