The Real Housewives #10 ..Jen in the clink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm rewatching bh season 7 as its on netflix. Dorit going on and on about boy george all the time 🙄 interesting watching the erika storyline now
That’s what pissed me off most about Dorit tbh

Reactions: 3
This is what kills me about her though.
She was the First Lady of a megachurch, a big deal in the states, especially in the denomination she was in. Her ex husband impregnated a teenage congregation member! That’s a whole heap of material!
She just had her uterus removed, a huge surgery linked to health issues prevalent within the black community.She decided to keep it low key. Her daughters are getting ready to leave home, could be a storyline about the kind of unis they choose, that’s been done before. But instead she likes to ask everyone else questions. It’s weak.
I don't think Gizelle will ever bash her ex's church bc her daughters financially benefit from it. But she definitely could talk about everything else.

Reactions: 5
RHUGT3: not the Miami girls being the voice of reason lmaoooo. That yacht crew must have taken the whole week off after hosting them. Leah is a black hole, I'm sorry I'm repeating myself, but she's radiating negative energy.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
"He's just uncle George in our house" really? Shocking you don't call someone who is apparently a friend by their stage name 🤣
Remember Dorit with Jamie Lee Curtis. I died of third hand embarrassment

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Time for a thread title guys!

Larsa 4 times a night for over 20 yrs, sure Jan!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think I've found my people 😆 I started watching RHOC when it started,way back. Too many years ago🙈 Potomac and old NY are my favourite but Atlanta and Miami are a close second. I feel like I've watched so many that I can't even remember them🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Catching up on the rhom reunion, I really dislike Alexia! I hope she’s not back next season.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I've never been a fan of Alexia and this last season she's been a real witch, but I can't see them getting rid of her!!

Reactions: 8
Lmao, as unlikable as she was this season, I sure hope she comes back and stays on forever 🙌
She had a proper bee in her bonnet during the reunion, I duno what her problem was I feel like she just wanted to fight with someone. On UGT her and Marysol are coming across well though
---
On another note, can we discuss how Larsa Pippen, who married for money, is now dating another NBA player 18 years younger than her, sells pics of her feet on only fans, told anaesthetist Dr Nicole Martin she "didn't have a real job", like Nicole or not that's the most ridiculous thing I think I've ever heard come from Larsa's mouth so far
---
Larsa girl, if you ever read this - you've had 100s of surgical procedures, you should have way more respect for anaesthetists and Dr's than you do. Idiot.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm going to admit, I actually liked Leah in her 1st NYC season, hated her in the second but I was hoping that was due to a few of the factors around that year (covid etc), watching girls trip she's even worse! Same with Heather first season she was so good, but now? Not so much.

Loving porsha and gizelles double act, also loving their dynamic with candice. I'm hoping her and Chris having problems is just being exaggerated in the hope it makes gizelle look bad.

@studmuffin12 come on, Nicole ONLY had to go to college and medical school, a few years residency and work gruelling shifts while keeping her qualifications up to date...Larsa has to get a regular pedicure and have sex 4 times a day, clearly more of a real job!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is it just me or have they timed RHUGT's release really strangely? Seeing Gizelle and Candaice and Heather and Whitney even look at one and other given their respective reunions is so weird but obviously this was filmed before they did their reunions.

Reactions: 3
Is it just me or have they timed RHUGT's release really strangely? Seeing Gizelle and Candaice and Heather and Whitney even look at one and other given their respective reunions is so weird but obviously this was filmed before they did their reunions.
I think because of the sheer amount of content about all of their respective seasons, they had to wait until all of their shows had ended, otherwise we’d all be like hold on, what are they referencing?

Reactions: 4
Oh wow, I'm now onto s3 of Miami - adriana is a pure grifter! She presented herself as a struggling single mother, had leah buying paintings and jewellery from her but the main thing is she had Leah fundraising for her sons tuition. I can't believe the other ladies haven't turned on her, to me it's fraud. She was married to(millionaire) fredrick before s1 even started!

I did watch this when it came out but I had forgotten most of it.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.