The Real Housewives #10 ..Jen in the clink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unpopular opinion, but I don't want Teresa on NJ, to me she drags it down, she was ok to start with, but the lies that spilled out of her mouth over the years, am not interested in her love bubble (which come on how long will that last) not interested in the Gorgas either, get rid of them and give them their own show so we can ignore it .
I agree, I think she is toxic.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I want to see tre take on hag without Melissa stopping it to protect herself. I'd also like to see jen take on Melissa with no one to stop it!! Melissa tried to do a tre and it just came off as so fake and contrived

Reactions: 2
I do not like Whitneys fake boobies
Heather and Whitney's weird dynamic on UGT inspired me to go and start SLC (albeit s3, I wanted the Jen Shah drama) and I dont know why I'm shocked that Whitney's husband is the way he is I expected someone way different, have they been together a long time?

Reactions: 1
Heather and Whitney's weird dynamic on UGT inspired me to go and start SLC (albeit s3, I wanted the Jen Shah drama) and I dont know why I'm shocked that Whitney's husband is the way he is I expected someone way different, have they been together a long time?
Yeah I think so. Pretty sure they were both married to other people when they met . S1 and S2 are much better btw. S3 was tit

Reactions: 6
I decided to pick up my first watch of RHOC. I skipped season 7, but I'm on season 8. About the infamous Brooks, was the man broke ? Was Vicki bankrolling him?

Reactions: 4
I decided to pick up my first watch of RHOC. I skipped season 7, but I'm on season 8. About the infamous Brooks, was the man broke ? Was Vicki bankrolling him?
Yeh iirc she was definitely paying for everything . Hasn't she supported most of her partners financially?

Reactions: 4
He lost his job in the 2008 crisis then got a job in the season after that. It looked like a basic sales job.. Vicki made way more money than him
Didn't she end up paying him a hefty divorce settlement?
She really doesn't have alot of luck in the men she chooses!!

Reactions: 2
Agreed. @studmuffin12 if youre gonna waste your time with SLC uou need to watch from s1 as it gets worse as each season goes on. Plus u need to observe the wonder that is Mary M Crosby and her closet
Oh you know what I dont even know if I can be bothered to finish it

I've watched Miami, what other franchise from UGT is the best?

She also still had a life insurance policy on him🀣 apparently you don't need someone's permission to have insurance on them, you just need to pay the premium. Which I find equally bizarre and hilarious!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think she said she lost the boat she had didn't she? Or was it a holidY home?
---
She also still had a life insurance policy on him🀣 apparently you don't need someone's permission to have insurance on them, you just need to pay the premium. Which I find equally bizarre and hilarious!
This explains most of the plots on tbr cheap channel 5 afternoon movies j love πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.