The Real Housewives #10 ..Jen in the clink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Porsha and Candiace are going at it. Heather is unhinged, again. I won't spoil what she said but I'm still ???? I can't like Alexia anymore but I love my Marysol. Leah is there, being dramatic as usual, all because her mom didn't give her the attention she thought she deserved when she was 14.
Leah just plays up for the cameras . Does my head in

• Heart
Reactions: 5
This is the best RHUGT so far. I’ve never watched Potomac, Salt Lake City or Miami but this has made me want to binge them all 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don’t think he’s ever actually said that but I strongly suspect that was the reason. I know there was a massive tit storm over the term Manchausens (wrong spelling I know!) but part of me thinks Yolanda massively embellished her illness. I personally don’t think it was Lymes but rather her dodgy implants. I have people in my life who, if they are ill with something minor, will massively use it to manipulate others ‘I’m soooo ill don’t leave me alone’ and I do wonder if this was the case with her and David had had enough of her self centred behaviour.
I think she was super depressed. If you listen to a lot of her symptoms they’re all symptoms of depression. I think her marriage wasn’t working and she got depressed and thought it was an illness (and was something that could bring them back together)

Reactions: 4
I think she was super depressed. If you listen to a lot of her symptoms they’re all symptoms of depression. I think her marriage wasn’t working and she got depressed and thought it was an illness (and was something that could bring them back together)
Coupled with all of those treatments she wS doing, I'm not a doctor buy just throwing endless medicines , drips etc at yourself probably just ends up being counterproductive at some point

Reactions: 2
Yeah I went back and listened to the podcast someone on here mentioned ‘celebrity memoir book club’ and I think you’re right

Coupled with all of those treatments she wS doing, I'm not a doctor buy just throwing endless medicines , drips etc at yourself probably just ends up being counterproductive at some point
I think I saw on reddit David was tired of the spending too. Apparently she spent 5 million on treatments etc 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 6
That Leah one seems batshit was she like that on NY? Also is NY worth a watch?
The latest series of NY were crap but otherwise it is one of my favourites, especially the early seasons when it was so much less polished than now

Reactions: 8
The latest series of NY were crap but otherwise it is one of my favourites, especially the early seasons when it was so much less polished than now
might give it a whirl after ive stopped rewatching VPR again, thank you

Reactions: 4
I'm rewatching bh season 7 as its on netflix. Dorit going on and on about boy george all the time 🙄 interesting watching the erika storyline now

That Leah one seems batshit was she like that on NY? Also is NY worth a watch?
She was worse. I actually think she has a serious personality disorder (pretty sure her mom stated it too). To me, RHONY is the best franchise until Leah's arrival in season 12. Then it went down hill, FAST.

Reactions: 6
She was worse. I actually think she has a serious personality disorder (pretty sure her mom stated it too). To me, RHONY is the best franchise until Leah's arrival in season 12. Then it went down hill, FAST.
Leahs mum also seemed pretty awful imo and probably the reason she has become how she is. I always debate between whether it is better to just get a whole new cast every now and again (tp avoid endless repetition of family squabbles like jn NJ) but most of the new additions in most franchises have been rubbish

She was a wild child, she put her parents through it in her teenage years. And boom, here she is in her 30s going back at it. I'm not judging her mom, her sister seems very well balanced.

Edit// to add: her comment about loving Leah but not liking her is the most honest thing someone could tell Leah. She's all around so unlikable, even her mom can't stand her. She has no joy and no shine, she's just blah.

On RHUGT3: Everyone is glam, and Leah is looking like a washed out soccer mom.

+ Marysol is addressing her mother's surgery and her not having children. We learned more on 2 episodes than 5 seasons of RHOM.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She was a wild child, she put her parents through it in her teenage years. And boom, here she is in her 30s going back at it. I'm not judging her mom, her sister seems very well balanced.

Edit// to add: her comment about loving Leah but not liking her is the most honest thing someone could tell Leah. She's all around so unlikable, even her mom can't stand her. She has no joy and no shine, she's just blah.

On RHUGT3: Everyone is glam, and Leah is looking like a washed out soccer mom.

+ Marysol is addressing her mother's surgery and her not having children. We learned more on 2 episodes than 5 seasons of RHOM.
I think some of them open up a bit more in RHUGT. Gizelle is still like a closed book but I genuinely don't think she has much going on in her own life

I think some of them open up a bit more in RHUGT. Gizelle is still like a closed book but I genuinely don't think she has much going on in her own life
This is what kills me about her though.
She was the First Lady of a megachurch, a big deal in the states, especially in the denomination she was in. Her ex husband impregnated a teenage congregation member! That’s a whole heap of material!
She just had her uterus removed, a huge surgery linked to health issues prevalent within the black community.She decided to keep it low key. Her daughters are getting ready to leave home, could be a storyline about the kind of unis they choose, that’s been done before. But instead she likes to ask everyone else questions. It’s weak.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.