The Real Housewives #10 ..Jen in the clink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Merry Christmas to all 💗💗💗💗💗
I hope ye all had the day ye wanted today whether ye celebrate or not....love ye all 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hello, this is my weekly " I hate Leah and I will never forgive her" post

Screenshot_20221226_170826_YouTube.jpg

I've been binge watching this channel, I love her takes. Also reminded me how crazy RH of Vancouver was.

Reactions: 6
I’m late to the party but Lenny is the devil. What a prick.
he is, 100%, but what was she expecting? he wanted a trophy wife, was awful to her when she was having trouble conceiving... of all of the men he is the one I would have predicted to behave like this

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Rhoslc.....what happened to Heather's eye??
Facereality16 on insta has a great theory - Heather and Jen hooked up and spent the rest of the night together and it happened accidentally mid pash. Reasonings for cover-up - protect both reputations (Heather with Mormon society, Jen's marriage), also if long standing 'relationship' explains Heather's standing by Jen in spite of everything.
Must admit as soon as they talked about back scratches I thought hook-up gone wrong!

Reactions: 3
If it was a hook up with Jen, would Jen really let Heather go down the whole we all know what happened but don’t want to talk about it route? Wouldn’t she be trying to shut it down, especially how she went off on the comments Brookes and Meredith made about her in the other seasons.

Whatever happened, Heather is being an attention seeking dick about it. Either someone hurt her and she’s trying to protect them (I don’t believe this either)…in that case either call them out or stfu or, she did it to herself with either Botox or while drunk and she’s trying to make a story out of it. It’s wrong to lead the other women down the wrong track, just say you were drunk and don’t know what happened.

I use to really like Heather but she’s awful this season. And I really wish she would stop saying ride or die, it makes her sound so desperate. The way she spoke to Whitney at the Marilyn dinner was horrible.

Reactions: 6
Heather is really milking it and it’s actually disgusting she’s making out she was physically assaulted. I believe the hooking up story.

Reactions: 7
he is, 100%, but what was she expecting? he wanted a trophy wife, was awful to her when she was having trouble conceiving... of all of the men he is the one I would have predicted to behave like this
I'm a bit late to the party with RHOM, what season was this? Need to get some background before continuing s5

I'm a bit late to the party with RHOM, what season was this? Need to get some background before continuing s5
His affair is in season 5 but her tagline from the beginning was always about being his greatest "creation" then either in 3 or 4 she was always made to feel bad about not being able to "give" him a child

I've come to the conclusion that heather's eye isn't the result of jen but in fact her having a reaction to bad botox at her beauty clinic. The only thing she's protecting is her business

If you read the below, it's clear heather had something wrong with her eye before the marilyn monroe evening. As for the scratches, they are on her right arm but the bruise is on her left eye, I think the scratches came at a different time, but bravo and Heather are trying to extend the drama to make it seem the eye and scratches occurred at the same time

So in conclusion, nothing has or is going to happen this season. Time to put RHOSLC on pause

His affair is in season 5 but her tagline from the beginning was always about being his greatest "creation" then either in 3 or 4 she was always made to feel bad about not being able to "give" him a child
I've always been a tad confused about her children, did they use a surrogate?

Reactions: 4
I've always been a tad confused about her children, did they use a surrogate?
Yes, they tried for years for Lisa to carry and lenny and his parents made her feel like tit because she couldn't carry (failed ivf, miscarriages etc). Eventually they used surrogates for their kids

Reactions: 5
Yes, they tried for years for Lisa to carry and lenny and his parents made her feel like tit because she couldn't carry (failed ivf, miscarriages etc). Eventually they used surrogates for their kids
Oh that's awful about his parents, can see where he gets his nasty traits from.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.