The Real Housewives #10 ..Jen in the clink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh that's awful about his parents, can see where he gets his nasty traits from.
its awful to watch her in this series trying to be the perfect wife, cooking borsct etc knowing what is going on. As I said the affair does not surprise me at all, but the attitude towards the children is just awful

Reactions: 2
its awful to watch her in this series trying to be the perfect wife, cooking borsct etc knowing what is going on. As I said the affair does not surprise me at all, but the attitude towards the children is just awful
It's uncomfortable viewing, and he's really awful about the children, very selfish, narcissistic man.

Reactions: 4
Facereality16 on insta has a great theory - Heather and Jen hooked up and spent the rest of the night together and it happened accidentally mid pash. Reasonings for cover-up - protect both reputations (Heather with Mormon society, Jen's marriage), also if long standing 'relationship' explains Heather's standing by Jen in spite of everything.
Must admit as soon as they talked about back scratches I thought hook-up gone wrong!
I think she's just had bad botox tbh

Louis bought Teresa's girls fake Cartier bracelets for Christmas and they were showing them off on social media. Cringe

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Has anyone started Cape Town! Thoughts on it? I might start watching it later!

Unpopular opinion but I hate when a franchise becomes popular and Bravo stans start turning against the OGs who made the franchise.
Case in point: Alexia in RHOM. Twitter has been taking offence to everything she does. Tweet after tweet of discourse and yikes. That's how they destroyed RHONY to start with.

Unpopular opinion but I hate when a franchise becomes popular and Bravo stans start turning against the OGs who made the franchise.
Case in point: Alexia in RHOM. Twitter has been taking offence to everything she does. Tweet after tweet of discourse and yikes. That's how they destroyed RHONY to start with.
Alexia is basically the blonde Teresa, her life is crazy and she says dumb tit, but she is an OG and a great housewife and isn't likely to change. What she said about Russians was offensive but let's not turn this into a Ramona situation and get her fired. Julia and adriana are holding her to account on the show, and no doubt Andy will say something at the reunion

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Been watching some of series 1 Miami all wk whilst wfh. It was never the best early franchise but does anyone else miss the way you used to see more of there home lives/ kids, I love it when it used to show them shopping and the money they spend! Now it’s all so samey over every franchise they go out for dinner as a group or on trips have massive fallouts then spend episode after episode discussing whose fault it is.

Reactions: 5
Alexia is basically the blonde Teresa, her life is crazy and she says dumb tit, but she is an OG and a great housewife and isn't likely to change. What she said about Russians was offensive but let's not turn this into a Ramona situation and get her fired. Julia and adriana are holding her to account on the show, and no doubt Andy will say something at the reunion
She apologized several times to Julia, Julia is just annoying. Haven't watched the latest episode but from me reading on Twitter, it has to do with Guerdy and something else with Adriana. Never watched RHONJ but Teresa looks unhinged and violent, and almost mentally challenged. Alexia has a good heart, a crazy life and is loyal to her friends.
I think I'll just unfollow the RH accounts that enjoy discourses too much 🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 5
@kale-supremacist I'm still in shock you haven't watched New Jersey, you are in for such a treat :love:
Tbh, when I started watching the real housewives, my English level wasn't that great so I didn't watch a lot of show with stronger* accents (* for lack of a better word). Now I love accents, I just struggle with Scottish sometimes (can't really watch Jamie Genevieve without automated subtitles).

If only you knew about Teresa, she's the blueprint for what a real housewife should be
Fear not, I'm starting NJ this weekend ! You guys are really selling it to me !

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I just struggle with Scottish sometimes (can't really watch Jamie Genevieve without automated subtitles).
Fear not, I'm starting NJ this weekend ! You guys are really selling it to me !
Bless you, I can offer my services if you ever struggle to understand the beautiful Scottish accent, it’s easier when we slow it down! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🤣
You will love NJ- it’s brilliant!

• Heart
Cape town is absolutely dreadful!!
Is there a new Miami episode today, not showing for me?

Cape town is absolutely dreadful!!
Is there a new Miami episode today, not showing for me?
It’s showing for me on the HayU app. Not watched it yet though gonna start now I’ve been reminded from your post🙂

It’s showing for me on the HayU app. Not watched it yet though gonna start now I’ve been reminded from your post🙂
Oh that's good to know there's a new one!! Watching Hayu through now TV, not there yet!!!!

Just finished the latest ep of Miami and I have to say, it’s absolutely slaughtering the longer running cities. Just top notch.

The EGO on Alexia though! Don’t get me wrong, I don’t want her off, she’s excellent tv and perfect for the franchise but she’s so full of it 🤣 and she is 100% bitter about Guerdy, sorry. She thought she was tit and likely only agreed to have her plan her wedding for the show, for Guerdy to start gaining traction. She’s absolutely seething her wedding wasn’t in Vogue, stop mentioning it 😭

I am, however, always here for bone carrying and receipts! Mention it all!

🤮. This girl has OFF and dark vibes.
She reminds me of Julia fox, Lenny will have got rid of her by the summer. I'm glad to see that in this weeks ep, lennys mum is on Lisa side, a lot of the time women will support their toxic sons behaviour but its clear she cares about Lisa and her grandchildren welfare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.