The Real Housewives #10 ..Jen in the clink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It kind of smells like the Kathy H situation. A rumour gets out that she said racist and homophobic comments while filming, which the audience would presume would get shown, the we find out not only was it not on camera but it felt untrue to most people watching but because the rumours were swirling before the series even started more people tuned in to see if it was true.

If this is the case and bravo let this out with no follow up for months whilst generating buzz for the series that's tit. Brandi is a bit of a mess but these allegations are awful, if they are not true. I always felt with something serious like the KH rumour bravo should have released some sort of statement so people weren't side eyeing K for months. Appreciate they want to create excitement for a new season but there is a line.

Although maybe Brandi did do something inappropriate and should face the consequences, wh9 knows.

Reactions: 7
My queens 🥺 🥰

holy filters Batman, they are all unrecognizable
---
Brandi is not a liar - we have seen that on the show.
But...is Caroline Manzo a liar?!?
So we can all agree that Brandi is not a liar. We also know she gets a bad rap, like when people talk about how she "slapped" LVP. Please, we all saw it, give me a break.
I do believe that Caroline may have been caught in a fib or too in her time on RHONJ. People's perception of the truth is more important to her than the actual truth.
It's possible, and I'm just floating a theory, that in the moment Caroline had no problem with what was going on and then afterwards regretted it and thought she would look bad?
Either way, they need to release those tapes!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I hate the narrative that Alexia always goes with that she's just had 'such bad luck' and she's brought those boys up on her own etc. (Obviously not including Frankie's accident in this) But Alexia married a drug dealer and now a convicted pedophile and lived off the spoils of his drug money for years. She then married a very rich closeted gay man so she could keep her glamourous lifestyle and she has a spoiled entitled son who has assaulted a homeless man and committed domestic abuse which she continually makes excuses for. She isn't a victim, she hasn't pulled herself up by her bootstraps type thing, she isn't an empowered woman and even though having a severely disabled son as the result of an accident must be incredibly difficult you have to question why she was condoning him smoking weed until he passed out! Whatever your opinion on the medicinal qualities of weed I don't think it can be healthy at all to let someone with significant brain damage smoke so much he passes out.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I hate the narrative that Alexia always goes with that she's just had 'such bad luck' and she's brought those boys up on her own etc. (Obviously not including Frankie's accident in this) But Alexia married a drug dealer and now a convicted pedophile and lived off the spoils of his drug money for years. She then married a very rich closeted gay man so she could keep her glamourous lifestyle and she has a spoiled entitled son who has assaulted a homeless man and committed domestic abuse which she continually makes excuses for. She isn't a victim, she hasn't pulled herself up by her bootstraps type thing, she isn't an empowered woman and even though having a severely disabled son as the result of an accident must be incredibly difficult you have to question why she was condoning him smoking weed until he passed out! Whatever your opinion on the medicinal qualities of weed I don't think it can be healthy at all to let someone with significant brain damage smoke so much he passes out.
I agree with you. I like Alexia but in s5 the trip to the Quays made me uncomfortable when she called all Russian women pr0stitu3s then doubled down when Julia confronted her and said she lived on drug money. Alexia had the audacity to deny this when its as clear as day that she benefited from his escapades.. come on girl, are we meant to believe you were with him for love lol?

Regarding Frankie and Peter I think as time goes on its become increasingly clear she is really struggling to cope. Frankie god bless him needs extra care and attention from Alexia and on top of this Peter comes across as a little tit

Reactions: 8
I didn't know about the paedophile thing! But didn't her son also get a DUI? Which considering Frankie is even worse than it would be ina normal family situation(its awful anyway). She is the epitome of rich privilege
---
I agree with you. I like Alexia but in s5 the trip to the Quays made me uncomfortable when she called all Russian women pr0stitu3s then doubled down when Julia confronted her and said she lived on drug money. Alexia had the audacity to deny this when its as clear as day that she benefited from his escapades.. come on girl, are we meant to believe you were with him for love lol?

Regarding Frankie and Peter I think as time goes on its become increasingly clear she is really struggling to cope. Frankie god bless him needs extra care and attention from Alexia and on top of this Peter comes across as a little tit
Exactly, those comments about Russian women were awful. And as someone from the Latina community how does she not see the damage drug dealing and the drug trade is doing across Central and Latin America? Being involved in (and profiting massively from that) is one of the worst things you can do imo

I didn't know about the paedophile thing! But didn't her son also get a DUI? Which considering Frankie is even worse than it would be ina normal family situation(its awful anyway). She is the epitome of rich privilege
He assaulted his ex girlfriend too, the poor girl was covered in bruises and Alexia still wont accept that he did it "allegedly" personally I couldn't defend my son with the front that she has knowing he probably did do it. The confrontation with Todd about Frankie proved it to me, he comes across as a troubled young man

He assaulted his ex girlfriend too, the poor girl was covered in bruises and Alexia still wont accept that he did it "allegedly" personally I couldn't defend my son with the front that she has knowing he probably did do it. The confrontation with Todd about Frankie proved it to me, he comes across as a troubled young man
Yeh he needs help to change not just being bankrolled by her , although I doubt it will happen

Reactions: 6
---

Exactly, those comments about Russian women were awful. And as someone from the Latina community how does she not see the damage drug dealing and the drug trade is doing across Central and Latin America? Being involved in (and profiting massively from that) is one of the worst things you can do imo
If you check twitter it's been outed that one of his charges was lewed acts with a child between 12-15

• Wow
  • Sick
If you check twitter it's been outed that one of his charges was lewed acts with a child between 12-15
That is absolutely vile 🤢 his defence I saw in one situation was that someone was ina club so had ID (which I guess is a mistake you could make) but 12-15...

I also didn't like how she brought up Adriana's ex husband. The husband that raped and threatened to kill her. Hard pass Alexia, she needs to get a reality check.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I also didn't like how she brought up Adriana's ex husband. The husband that raped and threatened to kill her. Hard pass Alexia, she needs to get a reality check.
The situation with Adriana's date too and his marital status which she was wrong about then wouldn't just swallow her pride for 3 seconds and apologise!!

They all say Larsa hits below the belt but Alexia hits way lower, the only difference is they're all scared of Alexia and how far she will go so I think sometimes they think its best to say nothing.

I heard with was Kelly Bensimon that was being offered more.. to which I fully get it my ego wouldn’t take that either

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.