The Real Housewives #10 ..Jen in the clink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Other than scary island Kelly wasn't even entertaining, she absolutely rubbed me the wrong way. The scene where she was jogging on the road was annoying as anything, I would have been furious if I was in one one the cars backing up behind her!

I love watching Jill, although I hate how she treated Alex. Jill and Bethany were a great double act.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Kelly had two moments - scary island and gummies bear and when she did the whole ‘I’m up here, you’re down here’ thing with Betheny. Neither moment however covered her in glory. In fact, it made her possibly one of the worst NYC wives (even Cindy wax queen is better and I’ll gladly watch pretty dull Kristen over her). Annoying, full of herself, zero self awareness etc. if she’s on Legacy, I just want someone to shout out ‘go to sleep!’ whenever she opens her mouth.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Other than scary island Kelly wasn't even entertaining, she absolutely rubbed me the wrong way. The scene where she was jogging on the road was annoying as anything, I would have been furious if I was in one one the cars backing up behind her!

I love watching Jill, although I hate how she treated Alex. Jill and Bethany were a great double act.
I hated Jill, she was a massive snob and I felt awful for how she treated her daughter. I hope the daughter is okay now and hasn't been stuck with a lifetime of eating dusorders

Reactions: 1

That jogging scene was so annoying. it had to be one of the fakest non-New York things u could do in NYC. lol if you jog on the road blocking traffic you will get cursed out, if not run over.
I usually support equal pay but in this situation Jill does not deserve equal pay. It would make more sense if Luann, Sonja or Ramona asked for equal pay bc all these ladies have been equality putting in effort for Bravo. Jill is realistically only getting a chance on the show bc she has been KISSING bravo's ass for the last few years. Kelly is probably being brought on bc Jill wants an ally.

So Alexia's son Peter just made a racist, ignorant tweet about Tinkerbell being played by a black actress 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 6
That jogging scene was so annoying. it had to be one of the fakest non-New York things u could do in NYC. lol if you jog on the road blocking traffic you will get cursed out, if not run over.
I usually support equal pay but in this situation Jill does not deserve equal pay. It would make more sense if Luann, Sonja or Ramona asked for equal pay bc all these ladies have been equality putting in effort for Bravo. Jill is realistically only getting a chance on the show bc she has been KISSING bravo's ass for the last few years. Kelly is probably being brought on bc Jill wants an ally.

So Alexia's son Peter just made a racist, ignorant tweet about Tinkerbell being played by a black actress 😳
Do you have screenshot of the tweet? I don’t know his twitter handle or am I on twitter.

It wasn't on Twitter, it was on instagram. It's been a few days so I'm not sure if I can find it but it was something around the lines of : we should be happy Peter and Wendy are still white.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Do you have screenshot of the tweet? I don’t know his twitter handle or am I on twitter.
It wasn't on Twitter, it was on instagram. It's been a few days so I'm not sure if I can find it but it was something around the lines of : we should be happy Peter and Wendy are still white.
Oops, u were right it was on insta. My bad. I saw it on a tiktok by Kempire. Here’s a screenshot of what Kempire showed

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Kelly still bugs me to this day.
Me too. Nasty piece of work. The scary island episode and the way she spoke to Bethany in that bar just showed her true colours.
I kind of believe Caroline Manzo over Brandi. There is something off about her, she’s quite aggressive in her sexuality and I could imagine her taking it too far with Caroline.
But I may change my mind when I’ve seen it

Reactions: 7
Me too. Nasty piece of work. The scary island episode and the way she spoke to Bethany in that bar just showed her true colours.
I kind of believe Caroline Manzo over Brandi. There is something off about her, she’s quite aggressive in her sexuality and I could imagine her taking it too far with Caroline.
But I may change my mind when I’ve seen it
Yes! I go back and forth with Brandi and Caroline that is why they need to release those tapes!
And Kelly is really missing some parts of her brain essential to functioning on a human level.

Reactions: 4
Yes! I go back and forth with Brandi and Caroline that is why they need to release those tapes!
And Kelly is really missing some parts of her brain essential to functioning on a human level.
Honestly - Kelly MUST be on the autism spectrum.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Honestly - Kelly MUST be on the autism spectrum.
Wow, never thought about it that way. But there is definitely some kind of disconnect there. I was thinking less autistic more narcissist
---
She was definitely on something in those crazy Island episodes (and others tbh)
in some of the books ive read people have implied that Kelly was on some kind of drug on scary island

Reactions: 7
I think one of the main issues with Kelly was that she thought she was far more intelligent and worldly than she was.

It's like she doesn't grasp what is going on around her. She doesn't make sense a lot of the time-

When she was arguing with Bethenny is Jill's daughters room and she said - 'We are here in Ali's room, she is a beautiful girl' - like what!? Where did that even come from.
The women, Bethenny especially - are far too quick for her. She can't keep up with them. She seems to lose her though process a lot and forget parts of conversations.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
RHONY is my latest franchise and I have just arrived at the second coming of Bethenny. I cannot for the life of me figure out Carole. She seems to have changed alot since her first season.
---
I think one of the main issues with Kelly was that she thought she was far more intelligent and worldly than she was.

It's like she doesn't grasp what is going on around her. She doesn't make sense a lot of the time-

When she was arguing with Bethenny is Jill's daughters room and she said - 'We are here in Ali's room, she is a beautiful girl' - like what!? Where did that even come from.
The women, Bethenny especially - are far too quick for her. She can't keep up with them. She seems to lose her though process a lot and forget parts of conversations.
Yes! Sometimes she is like "I dont even want to talk about this. Why are we talking about this? Just stop talking!" and the girls are like, "but you brought me in here on purpose to talk about this?" 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
RHONY is my latest franchise and I have just arrived at the second coming of Bethenny. I cannot for the life of me figure out Carole. She seems to have changed alot since her first season
I always felt like Carole thought she was above all the other housewives because of her connections from her late husband. Her friendship with Bethany was so fake. All for the cameras.
She did get treated like tit by Luann though and she didn’t deserve it.
---
Nicollette Sheridan is rumoured to be joining RHOBH!!!

• Wow
I always felt like Carole thought she was above all the other housewives because of her connections from her late husband. Her friendship with Bethany was so fake. All for the cameras.
She did get treated like tit by Luann though and she didn’t deserve it.
---
Nicollette Sheridan is rumoured to be joining RHOBH!!!
At first Carole was all "my career my career my career" now at the top of this season she really seems to be enjoying the party lifestyle that Housewives brings. I am only like half an episode into the season.

I also saw the rumors about Nicollette Sheridan, is bravo supporting them now?
---
I also saw the rumors about Nicollette Sheridan, is bravo supporting them now?
Also, if that's true than wasnt Harry Hamlin married to her at one point? What a waste that would be to not have Rinna on the show with her. Or maybe I am thinking of Denise Richards hippie husband? Or both? 🤔

Reactions: 2
RHONY is my latest franchise and I have just arrived at the second coming of Bethenny. I cannot for the life of me figure out Carole. She seems to have changed alot since her first season.
---

Yes! Sometimes she is like "I dont even want to talk about this. Why are we talking about this? Just stop talking!" and the girls are like, "but you brought me in here on purpose to talk about this?" 🤣🤣🤣
Does anyone remember at one of the reunions she was like 'ughh why are we talking about the past and what happened on the show ?!'

And Andy and the rest of the cast were literally like - that is the POINT of the reuniuon!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.