The Radford Family #8 Radford teen up the duff... Let's get some more new stuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No supermarkets can enforce it, nor should it be their job to police it. Some people are exempt after all. Sainsbury's, Asda, Morrisons etc, all of their policies are the same. Basically please do wear a covering if you can but we won't be questioning you. Quite right too I think, to protect those who are exempt from the awkwardness. Nobody should be forced to publicly state their personal medical conditions in order to justify the absence of a face covering. Stores are simply trusting that those who don't, can't.

That said, I'm surprised in current times they wish to run an add when they do not promote the use of a face covering. Even if it was filmed before the rule came in it's been known about for quite a while.
Exactly this. I have a lanyard that says I’m exempt but people constantly are staring cause I’m not wearing one. It’s really frustrating for me and puts me off going out.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.