The Radford Family #8 Radford teen up the duff... Let's get some more new stuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she been in touch with you since you came on here or does she just ignore you now?

She can’t take criticism as she’s a very immature person almost like she is stuck in time as that 13 year old girl who got pregnant. She’s definitely not all there!
Since the rest of that message we havent spoken directly, shes actually completely blocked me, I came on here just after that message because of the way she lied directly to my face and made up things.
Since she has doxxed me, she has encouraged others to block me and then gloated about me loosing friends (not real friends), she has used people to attack me on social media including children.

But what I did find from it all was that many of the people who have had direct contact with her, cant stand her at all and only spoke out after I did.

And yes you are right she cant take criticism and will use people to attack those who do, when any press came out she would be on the group moaning that people were being horrible.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
You’re well out of it then.

Anytime I’ve commented on their Instagram or YouTube her minions just attack. I stopped watching their vlogs as the noise level irritated me as did Sue’s giggling!

Its only an online business at the mo, to be honest as covid restrictions start to lift and people rely less online I think the income there will go down again.
Coming soon ltd edition rabbit pie to boost sales will go nicely with kangaroo and the good old tried and tested tinned chicken flavour pie

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s an idiot. Sad thing is some of her girls have morphed into her! Sue don’t bother me, she’s as thick as pig tit

Reactions: 7
You’re well out of it then.

Anytime I’ve commented on their Instagram or YouTube her minions just attack. I stopped watching their vlogs as the noise level irritated me as did Sue’s giggling!
Yes well out of it and glad it happened to be honest.
The last 6 months or so was weird, truths started to come out and Sue as a person had been changing as the freebies rolled in.

Reactions: 2
I wonder will millies baby daddy have anything to do with Ophelia she said in the sun that their co-parenting which I don’t believe because she also said they were in a relationship which they weren’t I wonder if anything in that article is the truth

Reactions: 6
I don’t know who that is?

Sophie and Millie strike me as the ones most like her in that they’re nasty cows!
Walker Stalker is sues chief minion who has taken up family blogging without a blog and just an insta account

Sophie is not nice at all, I have seen her at work before. And even sue has called her vile when she was being nasty and jealous over Chloes boob job coz they lent Chloe the money but not Sophie.
Millie is hot on her heels, I have seen her online and it wasnt pleasant. I have friends in the area with kids in the same School as Radfords and they confirm the same.
Katie is quickly heading the same way, apparently very big headed and thinks shes a celeb.

Reactions: 9
Yes well out of it and glad it happened to be honest.
The last 6 months or so was weird, truths started to come out and Sue as a person had been changing as the freebies rolled in.
She’s probably got a new gang of minions now from YouTube! They’ve got a lot of American fans in the comments.

The money from YouTube will be changing them plus the freebies and free holidays etc. They probably feel like mini millionaires nowadays yet everything still seems tacky!

That’s a shame about Katie as she always seemed sweet ☹

Reactions: 3
She’s probably got a new gang of minions now from YouTube! They’ve got a lot of American fans in the comments.

The money from YouTube will be changing them plus the freebies and free holidays etc. They probably feel like mini millionaires nowadays yet everything still seems tacky!

That’s a shame about Katie as she always seemed sweet ☹
Tacky is not the word that wallpaper is the stuff of legend/nightmares

Wall paper? The stuff in the living room looks like wrapping paper left over from Christmas. Just glad they changed the filthy rug..
Maybe it was left over from when the place was an old deers home maybe Noel pulled a layer of saw it and thought ooh that looks nice and it’s free so in keeping with the radfraud way of thinking

Reactions: 4
Maybe it was left over from when the place was an old deers home maybe Noel pulled a layer of saw it and thought ooh that looks nice and it’s free so in keeping with the radfraud way of thinking
I dunno Noels had a wallet transplant recently.
I remember when Sue was complaining that Noel wouldnt give her money for Christmas shopping and expected her to pay for it all out of her money (Child Benefits & Tax Credits) as well as buying the food shop.
Gone are the days of buying the chips and cooking sausages at home

Reactions: 8
She sounds like a 12 year old it’s pathetic and the sad thing is she probably feels like she’s ‘won’ by saying those things

They haven’t raised their kids properly that’s why they’re all rude and entitled. Tillie seems to be the only one who respects things. Even Bonnie seems to be going the same way as Hallie. God help the uk in the generations to come with their genes floating around

I get a real "chavs with cash" feeling from their whole family.

And Sue's grammar and the way she writes is awful! I'm not usually fussy about grammar but I dont think she would even pass her year 2 SATs. Seeing your messages with her really shows how childish she is, its like she's a teenager making drama with her mates.

She sounds like a 12 year old it’s pathetic and the sad thing is she probably feels like she’s ‘won’ by saying those things

They haven’t raised their kids properly that’s why they’re all rude and entitled. Tillie seems to be the only one who respects things. Even Bonnie seems to be going the same way as Hallie. God help the uk in the generations to come with their genes floating around
Oh yes she defiantly thinks she "won" she blocked me a few mins later because she couldnt keep her lies straight and I called her on it. I expected her too and was surprised she even replied to the original message when I basically called her out on her lies she was telling about myself and a friend.
It was like trying to get the truth out of a child who was afraid to get in trouble. At the time I would have been happy with and apology because she lied.

I get a real "chavs with cash" feeling from their whole family.

And Sue's grammar and the way she writes is awful! I'm not usually fussy about grammar but I dont think she would even pass her year 2 SATs. Seeing your messages with her really shows how childish she is, its like she's a teenager making drama with her mates.
Her Grammar is awful, it shows that she never had an education.

Her Grammar is awful, it shows that she never had an education.
None of the kids seem clever (Chloe seems the brightest). Millie’s writing is awful.

Mind you most of the YouTube/insta comments from their fans are hard to decipher due to lack of punctuation, spelling and grammar!

@spilleroftea
What did you think of Sue and Noel having so many children when you were friends with her? Did you realize that it was a bad thing, abusive even? Or were you sucked into the Sue vortex and not really thinking about it? No judgement here, I've been sucked into groups where I've lost all sense of logic and didn't start thinking clearly until I was out of the group. It becomes almost like a cult.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.