The Radford family #60 "No, they are not Mormons they are Morons”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sue’s parents off to see Taylor Swift in pyjamas? 😳🤔
For the love of God stop acting like your younger daughters sue its embarrassing!
Your not a teenager
Exactly how many almost 50 year olds are giggling about seeing Taylor Swift
Bar those accompanying young fans out of necessity of course

Reactions: 9
For the love of God stop acting like your younger daughters sue its embarrassing!
Your not a teenager
Exactly how many almost 50 year olds are giggling about seeing Taylor Swift
Bar those accompanying young fans out of necessity of course
I do like Taylor Swift and would actually like to see her in concert - if I was sitting down, and I wouldn’t be dressing like a tart or in pyjamas or wearing pink bobbles 😳

Reactions: 5
I do like Taylor Swift and would actually like to see her in concert - if I was sitting down, and I wouldn’t be dressing like a tart or in pyjamas or wearing pink bobbles 😳
That's fair enough but sue tries to actually be a teenager
She dumps her other kids to have trips with the older girls
Never the boys I really have no idea what she's wearing this time but it's a no for concerts

Reactions: 4
I’m not sure which Era Sue is in.
The 13 year old who’s never been able to grow up as they’re locked in their childhood after being abused by a man era……

Reactions: 7
What the hell has Sue got on? She looks absolutely dreadful. Also who is the one on the end? They all look such a mess, absolutely no idea how to dress

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Looks like she squeezed into that dress very uncomfortable for getting down with the Swifties .
I wonder if she is getting loads of DM's asking where she her outfit from.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The one the left is leaving very little to the imagine 🙈
That’s Ellie. She was the one who was “trolled” for the dress she wore but didn’t wear for her 18th that she “left” at the merchants. It’s cold so and breezy here so her nip is protruding and deffo no bra or tit tape on there.
Aimee looks the most suited for Taylor swift with her little cowboy boots as that’s one of her looks isn’t it?
I’ve never been a fan but could never have paid what people have for these tickets. I’d go watch at the cinema with some girlfriends but happy watching Corrie in my pyjamas tonight instead.

Reactions: 8
Sue's outfit has me gobsmacked . It doesn't fit. It's like a cross between a floral paper Napkin, a pair of grandma's pyjamas and a toilet roll dress cover your nan had in the 70s/ 80s.all that money and she chooses the worse outfit she has probably ever worn in public for a trendy concert and chooses still to share it to social media ...tragic Sue. Extremely tragic

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sue's outfit has me gobsmacked . It doesn't fit. It's like a cross between a floral paper Napkin, a pair of grandma's pyjamas and a toilet roll dress cover your nan had in the 70s/ 80s.all that money and she chooses the worse outfit she has probably ever worn in public for a trendy concert and chooses still to share it to social media ...tragic Sue. Extremely tragic
It's really horrible. It doesn't fit right and doesn't suit her. The waistband being so high makes her tummy look enormous and she looks overall dumpy and frumpy. Ellie also looks bad. Chloe and I think Aimee look better for a concert but they pretty much all have bad taste.

Reactions: 3