The Radford family #60 "No, they are not Mormons they are Morons”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The queue for merch I could not think of anything worse at her age than that . Well apart from that hideous floral outfit she’s got on.

Reactions: 6
The minions are all telling them how great they all look and asking where Scratty got her outfit from.🤣FFS

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
My mum had a pair of curtains similar to Sue’s outfit back in the 90’s proper chintzy 🤣

• Haha
Maybe Noel hasn’t put the mirror back up after decorating
OMG they all look hideous but particularly Sue. The silly cow is still trying to relive her teenage years which was taken away by that sleazy husband of hers. Poor saddo Sue.
---
Wow her girls are….unfortunate looking….. aren’t they?
They all are in that family 😂

Last edited:
Someone on a newspaper feed saying how they don’t claim benefits…. I just worked out that they get nearly £850 a month in child benefit. Some people live on less than that a month!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Another photo from Sophies ‘modelling’ shoot on her facebook, its a comparison this time! Has she had a nose job, she does look more toned but the major difference insaw was the nose, tan and lips!

Reactions: 1
Vlog in coming soon ....full of screaming " this is the life " " loving life.
Oh link to for her outfit too.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was at Taylor Swift lastnight and if I would of seen the scruffy bastard I’d of been asking her how she thinks it’s okay to step into our city when she openly does story’s with the scum newspaper

Reactions: 8
I actually find it a little bit sad that sue is only just experiencing what should of been her own teenage years, and alongside her actual teens as she has no friends of her own.
She's literally posting videos of herself pouting and singing/dancing like teenagers do, not realising that she looks an absolute state.

Reactions: 13
Oh yeah of course, she wouldn’t have done all the normal stuff we did as youngsters because she was at home with a couple of kids 😢

I actually find it a little bit sad that sue is only just experiencing what should of been her own teenage years, and alongside her actual teens as she has no friends of her own.
She's literally posting videos of herself pouting and singing/dancing like teenagers do, not realising that she looks an absolute state.
And it looks more sad than she will ever realise, she probably thinks she's cool, young and fun and yet she's just a sad middle aged woman desperately trying to pull back the time she should have had if that p@edo hadn't groomed and raped her.

Reactions: 8