The Radford family #60 "No, they are not Mormons they are Morons”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s certainly piling the pounds on around her face.
Wonder if Noel will take the boys anywhere for a lads trip .

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Only when they've gotten some poor girl pregnant
Only one falls in to that category. Not sure the others have the conversational skills off-line to engage with female company. Luke seems the only adult age conversationalist and he’s not adopting or using a surrogate any time soon.

Reactions: 6
There must be one hell of a lot of people out there with sight problems. All telling the scrats how lovely they all looked. No no no no no. One looked like a tart, one like a prostitute and the mother like a drag queen. Aimee was the only one who looked anywhere near decent.

Reactions: 9
Only one falls in to that category. Not sure the others have the conversational skills off-line to engage with female company. Luke seems the only adult age conversationalist and he’s not adopting or using a surrogate any time soon.
Yeah that's why the rest don't seem to exist. They aren't contributing to her and counting lifestyle!

Reactions: 2
Limp Luke
Cockwomble Chris
Bratty Bonnie
Precocious Phoebe
Supermodel Sophie
Marvellous Max
Horrible Hallie
Tarty Tillie
Joyless James
Mouthy Millie

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know we're joking, but Aimee does actually seem like one of the only ones who has any aim. From the little we see of her she isn't afraid of work and has made the effort to obtain a qualification. Compared to her mum and siblings she's doing well I think. Especially when she's constantly being told through both actions and words that the only achievements that matter for a woman are babies and relationships.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I know we're joking, but Aimee does actually seem like one of the only ones who has any aim. From the little we see of her she isn't afraid of work and has made the effort to obtain a qualification. Compared to her mum and siblings she's doing well I think. Especially when she's constantly being told through both actions and words that the only achievements that matter for a woman are babies and relationships.
Ambitious Aimee …, 🤨

Reactions: 3
I agree. She's not mouthy like her sisters and has a bit more class. I believe she's studying to be a hairdresser. Good for her.

Reactions: 7