The Radford family #60 "No, they are not Mormons they are Morons”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone has called out that Sorraya weirdo on the Radford FB saying she's either on their books as a PA or a weirdo 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hilarious they might have not wanted strangers there whilst the kids were there yet the Radfords document theirs and the kids live, tell people where they are going and film birthdays and this wacko thinks they might be worried about having strangers in the home 😂 yeah okay.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
If Sue & Noel had a half a brain cell between them they would block her .
Good effort and well done to the commenter calling her out.
As for not wanting strangers in the house, they invite strangers in to their lives every second of the day by putting out there on social media. I know the layout of their house. The furnishings. Who’s in what bedroom and where it is. Where the kids go to school. It doesn’t take a mastermind to figure all this out as it’s there on social media. And I’m not a weirdo or to be worried about. But there is a minority of weirdos out there who will take an interest. Who are intrigued and enticed by what they see on tv and on social media. So for a few pounds, you’ve given away their security and safety.

Reactions: 10
Good effort and well done to the commenter calling her out.
As for not wanting strangers in the house, they invite strangers in to their lives every second of the day by putting out there on social media. I know the layout of their house. The furnishings. Who’s in what bedroom and where it is. Where the kids go to school. It doesn’t take a mastermind to figure all this out as it’s there on social media. And I’m not a weirdo or to be worried about. But there is a minority of weirdos out there who will take an interest. Who are intrigued and enticed by what they see on tv and on social media. So for a few pounds, you’ve given away their security and safety.
Not to mention when the house is empty when they've gone away on yet another holiday. They'd soon work out who'd be home by who's not in the vlogs. Thick as tit 🙄🤦‍♂️🤣

Reactions: 3
Mental health issues? It's just not the norm to stick up sooo much for a random stranger.
Just plain weird. Why don't they realise they are attracting weirdos who are watching their children? I guess all that money makes it worth it eh? 🤮

• Sad
Does anyone else reckon Sue and some of the older girls (Sophie, Millie, Katie) read here most days? I do.
uh, I think you have forgotten that Sue has blocked tattle - not because it randomly appears on her screen without warning, but because it's such a huge temptation she has to blocked it otherwise she'd spend her whole day scrolling! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
uh, I think you have forgotten that Sue has blocked tattle - not because it randomly appears on her screen without warning, but because it's such a huge temptation she has to blocked it otherwise she'd spend her whole day scrolling! 🤣🤣
Actually a serious question-
Can you even block tattle?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is it possible to block tattle?
And why would you need to? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Is it possible to block tattle?
And why would you need to? 🤷🏻‍♀️
that's what I mean! she has said previously that she has blocked tattle so she doesn't have to see all the mean, nasty comments and criticism left her by "trolls" - seemingly oblivious to the fact that she could avoid reading the comments if she simply....didn't visit tattle. 🙄

i'm sure it IS possible to block access to a website as you may want to restrict a child visiting certain websites, but as you said, why would she block her OWN access to a website she can simply choose not to visit?! the only reason that would be necessary is if she was so addicted to it that she can't resist the temptation to spend all day scrolling here - hi Sue 👋🏻 - but in reality, I think it was just something she said without thinking, as though these comments were popping up on her screen without warning and it was upsetting her - when in reality, she could simply act like an adult and....not read tattle! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
that's what I mean! she has said previously that she has blocked tattle so she doesn't have to see all the mean, nasty comments and criticism left her by "trolls" - seemingly oblivious to the fact that she could avoid reading the comments if she simply....didn't visit tattle. 🙄

i'm sure it IS possible to block access to a website as you may want to restrict a child visiting certain websites, but as you said, why would she block her OWN access to a website she can simply choose not to visit?! the only reason that would be necessary is if she was so addicted to it that she can't resist the temptation to spend all day scrolling here - hi Sue 👋🏻 - but in reality, I think it was just something she said without thinking, as though these comments were popping up on her screen without warning and it was upsetting her - when in reality, she could simply act like an adult and....not read tattle! 🤣🤣
Sue act like an adult? Maybe if she hadn't been raped as a kid, she would have grown up who knows! As it stands she got stuck at 13 and hasn't moved on.

Reactions: 6
Id put money on that being a fellow Ttlr. I like finding her posts now tbh. I find it funny 😂
Fellow tattle but doesn't dare to comment on here or just a guest to see what not-so -nice things we say about the best family ever.