The Radford family #60 "No, they are not Mormons they are Morons”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noticed some comments on the Facebook video about redecorating asking why they're not using a trade person while they're away with "all their money" 🤔
Answer : Trade people cost money / time to prep as in get the dogs out the house .
Plus they can't make a vlog about how they gave up their weekend to do it themselves .

Just had a look their PA Soriyya is back

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Answer : Trade people cost money / time to prep as in get the dogs out the house .
Plus they can't make a vlog about how they gave up their weekend to do it themselves .

I swear she is so creepy. And mostly incorrect in her statements. 😂

Reactions: 4
What Sue doesn't realise is she could be putting people off following or people unfollowing the main Radford Facebook page in case she jumps on them .

Reactions: 7

As if they would give a monkeys about the cost of anything.
They happily splash 5 figures on a few Disney holidays a year and spending sprees whilst ignoring the failing business
But hiring a trades person would be a step to far 🤨🤔

Even if they don’t go mad and cut the kids sandwiches into dinos they should at least know what each kid likes. Some will like cheese but some will hate cucumber, with/without mayo, the next doesn’t like tuna or ham, tomatoes yay/nay etc etc. it’s sad they all just got ham and that’s it, no individuality and not even cutting it up? I mean it’s not neglect, at least they’re getting fed, but it’s not far off it.

Also re the decorating Sue could’ve done it during the week and taken her time to do it properly. All the kids are at school/nursery and she has nothing else to do.
I used to work in a nursery and we would get parents bringing their children and saying they "Forgot to pack a lunch" ( the child being 3-4 years old) then on other days we would have them bring their child with no coat on a cold day and say "They didn't bring a coat today. Sorry!" Me and the other staff would be left thinking 'they mean. THEY were not organised so their child doesn't have what they need. We even had a woman tell us her 18 month old "Forgot to brush his teeth" ( yes, the child, not her 🙄) and could we please do it for him. We also had a mum bring her daughter 35 minutes late and say "Sorry she didn't get out of bed" as in her young child didn't get up by herself on time 🤦‍♀️ I was quite shocked that these parents expected their very young children to be responsible for themselves, like that is neglectful, you are supposed to be there for them, you're a parent. I can imagine Sue and Noel being like that with their young children .

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I used to work in a nursery and we would get parents bringing their children and saying they "Forgot to pack a lunch" ( the child being 3-4 years old) then on other days we would have them bring their child with no coat on a cold day and say "They didn't bring a coat today. Sorry!" Me and the other staff would be left thinking 'they mean. THEY were not organised so their child doesn't have what they need. We even had a woman tell us her 18 month old "Forgot to brush his teeth" ( yes, the child, not her 🙄) and could we please do it for him. We also had a mum bring her daughter 35 minutes late and say "Sorry she didn't get out of bed" as in her young child didn't get up by herself on time 🤦‍♀️ I was quite shocked that these parents expected their very young children to be responsible for themselves, like that is neglectful, you are supposed to be there for them, you're a parent. I can imagine Sue and Noel being like that with their young children .
I can relate to what you’re saying from when I’ve worked In childcare. I was an assistant to a child minder for a while and there’d be toddlers turning up without lunches and coats all the time, some of the mums had more babies and then still send their toddlers in when they were on mat leave, and then the baby when it reached a certain age. Id just tear my hair out thinking why on earth do you keep having babies only to spend a few weeks with them. If you have a job that requires you to stay and keep a certain level for your promotion or you have a hefty mortgage then fine, but don’t keep having babies for the sheer sake of it when it doesn’t realistically fit into the lifestyle you have.
the radfords had babies for the sake of it, too selfish to get over her own broodiness.

Reactions: 8
Does anyone else reckon Sue and some of the older girls (Sophie, Millie, Katie) read here most days? I do.

Reactions: 14
Does anyone else reckon Sue and some of the older girls (Sophie, Millie, Katie) read here most days? I do.
Scratty has zero else to do. She doesn’t take care of her kids or animals and likely spends most of her time on social media or reading (the bits she understands) tattle. Sad and miserable existence and soon they’re going to fade into obscurity and it’ll be a blessing for everyone.

Sue has to read here, she always responds too quickly to stuff we have said on here. I reckon Chloe reads here too as she snapped back at us about the sunburn. Someone who we suspect to be Katie has jumped on here before trying to defend them (and quickly backed off when we didn't respond favourably :ROFLMAO:). I can't imagine Millie or Sophie willingly reading anything longer than a text message.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm now 💯 convinced that Sorraya woman defending the Bragfords is a family member. She's there on every post defending them and if she's not a family member...well it's bleeping creepy the way she's commenting on every.single.comment 🤮🤮🤮

I'm now 💯 convinced that Sorraya woman defending the Bragfords is a family member. She's there on every post defending them and if she's not a family member...well it's bleeping creepy the way she's commenting on every.single.comment 🤮🤮🤮
I thought that too…

Probs simple Susan herself.... Does she have poor spelling/grammar?! Lol
Sue could never come up with the name Sorriyya, it’s beyond her capabilities. It would have to be Sorriyie, Sorryie or just plain Sorrie. How come that woman knows so much anyway? She replies to everyone like she’s Sue’s PA.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sue could never come up with the name Sorriyya, it’s beyond her capabilities. It would have to be Sorriyie, Sorryie or just plain Sorrie. How come that woman knows so much anyway? She replies to everyone like she’s Sue’s PA.
I don’t know. Look at the hideous spelling of April, sorry aaappriyal 😳😂

• Haha
I think she’s weirdly genuine as there’s a few photos of her. But Jacqueline Emmett, she’s proper screw lose on the most recent Lancs live post. I think she’s old skool and potentially a radford as she’s getting off the scale wound up by every comment on there.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Chloe just posted a video with Mila and her new toy car!!
Talk about -Say you read tattle without saying you read tattle !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Chloe just posted a video with Mila and her new toy car!!
Talk about -Say you read tattle without saying you read tattle !!!
Ha ha, she allegedly found her Birthday present a month early so she just had to give it to her. But at least Chloe is learning as she goes along - by reading here she’s realised girls can play with cars and can even be dressed in trousers or blue sometimes 😱
Unlike Sue who thinks girls have to have pink toys preferably dolls, pink clothes and flipping dresses even when they’re playing outside 😡 I hate the way the little girls in that family are encouraged to have make up and do their nails too, I would’ve hated that when I was a little girl, I was at my happiest playing with my brother’s train set. Fine if they are that way inclined but give them a mix of toys and let them choose themselves. Phoebe is obviously a bit of a tomboy playing football with the boys but what‘s the betting, come her Birthday, she gets the usual pink girlie shite the same as all the other clones girls get.

Reactions: 9
Ha ha, she allegedly found her Birthday present a month early so she just had to give it to her. But at least Chloe is learning as she goes along - by reading here she’s realised girls can play with cars and can even be dressed in trousers or blue sometimes 😱
Unlike Sue who thinks girls have to have pink toys preferably dolls, pink clothes and flipping dresses even when they’re playing outside 😡 I hate the way the little girls in that family are encouraged to have make up and do their nails too, I would’ve hated that when I was a little girl, I was at my happiest playing with my brother’s train set. Fine if they are that way inclined but give them a mix of toys and let them choose themselves. Phoebe is obviously a bit of a tomboy playing football with the boys but what‘s the betting, come her Birthday, she gets the usual pink girlie shite the same as all the other clones girls get.
💯 I was a tomboy, loved nothing more than wearing my brothers old kits and playing tag with the boys at lunchtime.
Sue doesn’t know her children she has no idea who they really are

Reactions: 4