The Radford family #60 "No, they are not Mormons they are Morons”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sues not moving today she’s lying looking at the gravel pitch . Sue does not like doing anything.

Reactions: 3
It almost seems like they’re not allowed. Chloe was so close to finishing her degree but didn’t. She then did a course in makeup but nothing came of that and she was scooped up into the pie shop, firmly under Sue and Noel’s thumb!
I think Jack and Luke work there too.
Sophie set up a cleaning business but nothing’s come of that.
Katie only seemed to work part time so she could babysit her siblings.
I think someone said Ellie was working in a care home but with her qualification in PE and her interest in the gym she could become a personal trainer if she wanted.
I hope Aimee is allowed to have a career instead of dabbling so she can be the unpaid babysitter.
Chloe didn’t even manage the first few weeks in to university. I wouldn’t be surprised if she even registered for her subject. Remember at that time it would’ve been they had to pay and weren’t influencers so probably it would have been pressure to not have to pay the fees. Remember “she missed her family too much”. They all do love. But we support them and encourage them to better themselves and forge a path. If I let me kids bail out at every opportunity, they would be on devices all day. Oh wait…

Reactions: 11
University is not for everyone...but maybe a collage course that leads to a full time decent paid job.
There is many trades joiner etc that are very lacking in the UK.
My sister regrets going to Uni, she has a degree in Animal Care but works in a hotel and she's happy with that. Colleges pressure students to go to Uni but reality is you can get many jobs without going and also avoid Uni debt if you don't go. I'd recommend getting at least a Level 3 at College in any career path, that gets you quite a lot of jobs.

Reactions: 10
My sister regrets going to Uni, she has a degree in Animal Care but works in a hotel and she's happy with that. Colleges pressure students to go to Uni but reality is you can get many jobs without going and also avoid Uni debt if you don't go. I'd recommend getting at least a Level 3 at College in any career path, that gets you quite a lot of jobs.
I agree with this 100%
---
That's the one im currently having an arguement with on fb

---
Someone called Lisa Abel as well
Oh God no another nutter

Reactions: 2
Well done to Aimee for being the first Radford to study for a qualification. I really hope she does well and better than her sisters.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Well done to Aimee for being the first Radford to study for a qualification. I really hope she does well and better than her sisters.
Shocking that with that many children,she's the only one to carve out a career. That's not really something to be proud about,that's embarrassing.

Reactions: 10
Chloe didn’t even manage the first few weeks in to university. I wouldn’t be surprised if she even registered for her subject. Remember at that time it would’ve been they had to pay and weren’t influencers so probably it would have been pressure to not have to pay the fees. Remember “she missed her family too much”. They all do love. But we support them and encourage them to better themselves and forge a path. If I let me kids bail out at every opportunity, they would be on devices all day. Oh wait…
Well, apparently she came home from Portsmouth or Plymouth but went to Lancaster instead.

Reactions: 2
Well, apparently she came home from Portsmouth or Plymouth but went to Lancaster instead.
I went to Plymouth and it was such a nice place to be a student. Drunken bonfires on beaches and sea swimming on a hot work day. The best was catching the Royal Marines go for their morning run. Was immense.
I suppose wiping your siblings snotty noses and putting the siblings to bed was just too much fun for Chloe. Who needs life experience when you can have Instagram followers?

Reactions: 5
I don't buy the story that Chloe came back because she was needed back home/missed. I believe she just couldn't hack it. She wanted to be a make-up artist but ended up working in the bleeping pie shop (on UC no doubt). At least she's working I suppose, but can't they set the bar a bit higher? No doubt Chloe will be up the duff again soon with that gormless waster "model" Jake.

Reactions: 9
I went to Plymouth and it was such a nice place to be a student. Drunken bonfires on beaches and sea swimming on a hot work day. The best was catching the Royal Marines go for their morning run. Was immense.
I suppose wiping your siblings snotty noses and putting the siblings to bed was just too much fun for Chloe. Who needs life experience when you can have Instagram followers?
I’d totally be there for the Marines!!! 🤣
---
I don't buy the story that Chloe came back because she was needed back home/missed. I believe she just couldn't hack it. She wanted to be a make-up artist but ended up working in the bleeping pie shop (on UC no doubt). At least she's working I suppose, but can't they set the bar a bit higher? No doubt Chloe will be up the duff again soon with that gormless waster "model" Jake.
Probably guilt tripped into coming back. They just don’t want their kids to do anything for themselves, to get on in life. And considering Nowull actually did buy his business it’s a shame they don’t encourage their children.

Reactions: 3
I remember the vlog when Chloe came home and Sue explained that she couldnt settle at Uni because she was missing her big family. Chloe said she didnt like the quietness in her student digs. My theory is she couldnt hack the course.

Reactions: 7
Chloe was guilted so heavily by smelly Sue that she would not have been able to resist coming home IMO. It was right around the time that Sue lost a baby (Alfie or an earlier one?) and she was SO "sad" about Chloe going away, I didn't hate them then but the way she carried on made me ill. Chloe was needed to mother the rest of the brood because "poor Sue". She was over the moon when her daughter came back after 5 minutes at uni.

Reactions: 8
Chloe transferred to Lancashire and continued with the same course but dropped out in her final year.
Yes she couldnt hack it. The silly girl could have had a really good career now. Instead she's in the pie shop and shacked up with a loser.

Wasn't Chloe studying makeup artistry at some point? Don't get me wrong I think her makeup looks like shite but a lot of people seem to think it looks lovely. She could have had a successful career doing proms and weddings for people who want to look like drag queens. She'd probably get business from people who are so obsessed with the Radfords that they'd give up their dignity to have Chloe paint their face. She can't possibly feel fulfilled working at the pie shop. Does the mooch of a boyfriend have a job besides his "modelling"?

Does the mooch of a boyfriend have a job besides his "modelling"?
I think he must do something other than modelling although whether he actually models at all is questionable. They have a couple of holidays a year, just moved into a new home plus the little one is in nursery (even if UC is paying the bulk of the fees) he must have to be contributing something to the family finances.
Unless they’re taking Sue’s example and let one parent work minimum hours and the other one claim all the benefits on top.

Reactions: 1