The Radford family #60 "No, they are not Mormons they are Morons”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg free school meals are tit. My daughter eats bloody ham wraps everyday and comes home eating me out of house and home. I always make her siblings packed lunches coz they hate their school dinners but my daughter is too cool for school and insists on the ham wrap 🤣🤣🤣
Kids, you can’t bloody win.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Even if they don’t go mad and cut the kids sandwiches into dinos they should at least know what each kid likes. Some will like cheese but some will hate cucumber, with/without mayo, the next doesn’t like tuna or ham, tomatoes yay/nay etc etc. it’s sad they all just got ham and that’s it, no individuality and not even cutting it up? I mean it’s not neglect, at least they’re getting fed, but it’s not far off it.

Also re the decorating Sue could’ve done it during the week and taken her time to do it properly. All the kids are at school/nursery and she has nothing else to do.

Reactions: 14
Even if they don’t go mad and cut the kids sandwiches into dinos they should at least know what each kid likes. Some will like cheese but some will hate cucumber, with/without mayo, the next doesn’t like tuna or ham, tomatoes yay/nay etc etc. it’s sad they all just got ham and that’s it, no individuality and not even cutting it up? I mean it’s not neglect, at least they’re getting fed, but it’s not far off it.

Also re the decorating Sue could’ve done it during the week and taken her time to do it properly. All the kids are at school/nursery and she has nothing else to do.
Better regarding breathing in all the paint fumes too.

Reactions: 5
I have 2 kids who would die if I sent them in with dinosaur sandwiches. I did that for parties when they were themed but also one doesn’t eat bread so has soup and pasta etc everyday. He’s got a slice of cheesecake and a choc dipped strawberry for treat today but i don’t subscribe to the whole insta/etsy look at my beautiful lunchbox as I love my child so much more than you do script. You do you and yes their lunches were boring but they have food and that’s more than some kids get. In fairness, their kids eat the same as them with veggies when they do it for show whereas I have one that would chase them around the plate if I did. We’re all parents and getting through each day is enough. Nobody needs to feel less superior because they aren’t Stacey Solomon or whatserface Hinch. Grey carpets have dated…now they’ve moved on and those who admire and follow don’t have the funds to keep up with that narrative.

I miss free school meals 😩🤪
even without the insta-aesthetic lunches though, it's clear you actually put effort into sending your kids to school with foods you know they like - you KNOW your kid doesn't like bread, so individualise his lunch to suit him. it's not about cutting sandwiches into shapes - although if that's your thing, you do that! - it's just the simple fact that you know each of your kids and cater their lunch to them and foods you know they like and will eat that makes you a good parent. if one of the Radford kids didn't like bread, Nowull wouldn't know because he wouldn't ask, and the child wouldn't get soup or any other alternative as it is far too much effort for him to break away and do something different, actually treat each child as individuals, so presumably they just go hungry it would be an interesting twist of one of the kids decided to go veggie, as guaranteed they'd still open their school lunchbox and find ham sandwiches.

also, by the sound of it, you also give your children a sufficient amount of food for lunch - not one slice of wafer thin ham whacked between two slices of bread, no butter, job done. it's hardly an adequate lunch for school kids who need energy to focus etc, and not surprising all the Radfraud kids look so malnourished. given the way they brag about having 22 kids and working hard to support them all with out benefits, and the sheer amount they spend on holidays, it's not as though they are struggling financially - they could easily afford to provide each child with a decent packed lunch, based on their individual preferences.

but as with everything, Sue and Noel know nothing about each child as an individual - as proven by Sue's inability to buy her kids clothes that actually fit them, and some of the kids being disappointed with their advent calendars because Sue had simply assumed kids of similar ages would like the same things, and didn't actually bother ASKING which advent calendar they would like. because y'know, asking the kids which sandwich fillings they prefer would involve actually interacting with them and then remembering one single fact about each of them as individuals - Sue is far too busy spending money and planning holidays to bother showing any interest in her kids. guaranteed that neither Nowull or Sue could name a single one fo any of their kid's friends - if they were asked, they would simply list the few Radfraud siblings closest in age to them. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 16
even without the insta-aesthetic lunches though, it's clear you actually put effort into sending your kids to school with foods you know they like - you KNOW your kid doesn't like bread, so individualise his lunch to suit him. it's not about cutting sandwiches into shapes - although if that's your thing, you do that! - it's just the simple fact that you know each of your kids and cater their lunch to them and foods you know they like and will eat that makes you a good parent. if one of the Radford kids didn't like bread, Nowull wouldn't know because he wouldn't ask, and the child wouldn't get soup or any other alternative as it is far too much effort for him to break away and do something different, actually treat each child as individuals, so presumably they just go hungry it would be an interesting twist of one of the kids decided to go veggie, as guaranteed they'd still open their school lunchbox and find ham sandwiches.

also, by the sound of it, you also give your children a sufficient amount of food for lunch - not one slice of wafer thin ham whacked between two slices of bread, no butter, job done. it's hardly an adequate lunch for school kids who need energy to focus etc, and not surprising all the Radfraud kids look so malnourished. given the way they brag about having 22 kids and working hard to support them all with out benefits, and the sheer amount they spend on holidays, it's not as though they are struggling financially - they could easily afford to provide each child with a decent packed lunch, based on their individual preferences.

but as with everything, Sue and Noel know nothing about each child as an individual - as proven by Sue's inability to buy her kids clothes that actually fit them, and some of the kids being disappointed with their advent calendars because Sue had simply assumed kids of similar ages would like the same things, and didn't actually bother ASKING which advent calendar they would like. because y'know, asking the kids which sandwich fillings they prefer would involve actually interacting with them and then remembering one single fact about each of them as individuals - Sue is far too busy spending money and planning holidays to bother showing any interest in her kids. guaranteed that neither Nowull or Sue could name a single one fo any of their kid's friends - if they were asked, they would simply list the few Radfraud siblings closest in age to them. 😔
This is exactly it. My eldest is autistic. His lunch looks horrendous to those who don’t know him, it’s all separated in little pots, he refuses things like butter and wants a grated cheese sandwich that’s literally just bread and cheese. The rest of his food doesn’t touch and is in separate containers.

But it’s because we know that’s what he likes and will eat, because we know him and what makes him happy. The Radford kids don’t get that in any area of their life. They’re grouped either as a whole group of 22, or with siblings of a similar age and sex. It’s more like a care home than and actual family

Reactions: 15
2 seconds into the vlog and noel has the nerve to moan about having to stay home for one weekend
Along the lines of "your weekends must have been better than ours had to restrain ourselves from going away in the motorhome this weekend"
They do that everywhere inbetween the bigger holidays not exactly massively needed.

The boys room will be blue, girls a horrid pink and despite their bedroom being the most recent project the wallpaper is going already, window painted and they want wooden panels behind the bed with LEDs
In other words Sue's itching to spend money.

Reactions: 9
Sue has all week to prep for the decorating or maybe even do some .
Quick dash round with the pink / blue / and the peacock wallpaper for all those who were asking - painted over 20 years of previous colours . Why bother .
Next up rug shopping @ next.

Reactions: 6
I know right! Food is definitely my love language too. Probably why it upset me to see him making those depressing lunches. I make rice wraps, hot pastas in flasks, sandwiches cut into hearts and dinosaurs etc. because I want them to know I love them when they’re at school. I’m not saying that wouldn’t be harder if I had 20+ kids but I would find a way to atleast cut the bloody sandwiches!.
I don't cut my daughters sandwiches into shapes when she has a lunchbox as she'd find that embarassing but I do always cut the sandwiches into either 4 squares or 4 triangles and I lay her lunchbox out how she wants it to be so it's easier for her to eat (she always has her sandwich on top as thats the first thing she eats!) and she has the lunchbox she wants in any colour she wants not just some generic thing she's supposed to like because she's a girl (currently a light blue sistema thing because she hates the colour pink!)

Reactions: 4
All them gaudy colours in the house. It only needs a red light outside now and it will look like a brothel.

• Haha
She's so narrow minded and regressive. Talk about forcing the children to conform to gender stereotypes. Why can't the kids have the colours they want? Why do all the girls get dolls and doll prams for toys? You never see any other toys around, cars, Lego, train sets etc. She just wants the girls to grow up like mini 1950s kids. Straight from school into motherhood. No careers for those kids. No aspiration, no ambition. It's piss poor parenting.

Reactions: 11
I can't believe Sue was giggling like a twit when the dog had paint on her fur. That's bleeping toxic, the dog could've licked it. bleeping inbred idiots.

Reactions: 11
I can't believe Sue was giggling like a twit when the dog had paint on her fur. That's bleeping toxic, the dog could've licked it. bleeping inbred idiots.
Seriously?!
She can't be grown up for 5 minutes
This is also the person who decided to paint both kids bedrooms and the stairs/landing area all at once
Triple the paint fumes wafting around
Bet they still kept the kids up there though 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I have 2 kids who would die if I sent them in with dinosaur sandwiches. I did that for parties when they were themed but also one doesn’t eat bread so has soup and pasta etc everyday. He’s got a slice of cheesecake and a choc dipped strawberry for treat today but i don’t subscribe to the whole insta/etsy look at my beautiful lunchbox as I love my child so much more than you do script. You do you and yes their lunches were boring but they have food and that’s more than some kids get. In fairness, their kids eat the same as them with veggies when they do it for show whereas I have one that would chase them around the plate if I did. We’re all parents and getting through each day is enough. Nobody needs to feel less superior because they aren’t Stacey Solomon or whatserface Hinch. Grey carpets have dated…now they’ve moved on and those who admire and follow don’t have the funds to keep up with that narrative.

I miss free school meals 😩🤪
I get what you’re saying but putting 1 bit of wafer thin processed ham inside 2 bits of dry unbuttered buttered economy bread unwrapped, when you you’re not even a poor family is just depressing.
I’m not saying the radfords need to cut the sandwiches in shapes to be good parents but at least make a proper sandwich not just fling it in the box.

can’t stand Stacy Solomon, I think she’s an unrealistic version of a normal parent, plus she was caught chuffing a fag during pregnancy.

Reactions: 8
New to this one and not reading all the previous threads but does it mention anywhere about the Noel being a pedalo?

Reactions: 2
New to this one and not reading all the previous threads but does it mention anywhere about the Noel being a pedalo?
Nowull being a n*nce is one of our most common topics of conversation 😜

I miss free school dinners too. And I'm really showing my age here, but I miss getting free milk at school too! The Radford kids would be shocked to get a whole meal and a serving of milk that wasn't split between 22 of them.

Reactions: 3
Noticed some comments on the Facebook video about redecorating asking why they're not using a trade person while they're away with "all their money" 🤔

• Haha