The Radford family #60 "No, they are not Mormons they are Morons”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Go on then. Who’s Laura kirkbride? Bloody legend whoever she is. 🌟
Relentless on the sun post about the 18 holidays. Bravo 👏🏻
Careful tho, you’ll have Susan stalking your home.
Shaved and moisturised. And saved an eyebrow from the dye.
Clearly decorating ages him. 😂
For some reason I can't find a comment section

Did anyone see the video of then taking the piss out of Tillie cause they'd sent her to the shop to get salad dresssing and she came back with salad cream. Made me a little sad for Tillie as she already seems lacking in confidence.
To be fair, a 14 year old should know what salad dressing is.

Reactions: 4
To be fair, a 14 year old should know what salad dressing is.
Most of them yes but that lot probably don't get any salad or edible veg
The portions are tiny whilst sue and noel plate always piles up
It's rarely bulked up with anything else.

She made an effort and was in the right ball park.

Reactions: 5
Did anyone see the video of then taking the piss out of Tillie cause they'd sent her to the shop to get salad dresssing and she came back with salad cream. Made me a little sad for Tillie as she already seems lacking in confidence.
Tillie lacking in confidence? Have you seen her videos? She’s one of the cockiest ones there.

Reactions: 7
Most 14 year olds would probably know what salad dressing is, but most 14 year olds probably eat salad regularly and have watched their mum or dad shop for normal things like salad dressing

Reactions: 8
Most 14 year olds would probably know what salad dressing is, but most 14 year olds probably eat salad regularly and have watched their mum or dad shop for normal things like salad dressing
In most of their weekly shops can't say I've ever noticed much fruit, veg or salad
Mainly just massive amounts of snacks
It's wonder it costs so much
Wastes it on things that will be gone in under 5 minutes.

Reactions: 9
Go on then. Who’s Laura kirkbride? Bloody legend whoever she is. 🌟
Relentless on the sun post about the 18 holidays. Bravo 👏🏻
Careful tho, you’ll have Susan stalking your home.
Shaved and moisturised. And saved an eyebrow from the dye.
Clearly decorating ages him. 😂
He looks pretty rough of recent. (Even more so than usual) also Sue too, for a long time she looked amazing (clothes not included) but for 22 pregnancies - many many many more than most and she looked better than a lot of ppl do. Now not so much.
Too many all inclusive holidays/food / choc pancakes/ Disney junk food etc etc
---
Surprised any of them know what salad is,to be honest 🤦‍♂️
Yeah of course they do- it's the "green bits" they pick out of their burgers!!! Lol

• Haha
He looks pretty rough of recent. (Even more so than usual) also Sue too, for a long time she looked amazing (clothes not included) but for 22 pregnancies - many many many more than most and she looked better than a lot of ppl do. Now not so much.
Too many all inclusive holidays/food / choc pancakes/ Disney junk food etc etc
---

Yeah of course they do- it's the "green bits" they pick out of their burgers!!! Lol
Noel looks so old. You would easily think he's in his mid 60s, and Sue is absolutely piling on the weight, she's short so she can't get away without it showing.

Tillie lacking in confidence? Have you seen her videos? She’s one of the cockiest ones there.
I wouldn’t describe Tillie as lacking confidence either, generally find her trying to get in the YouTube videos much more than any of the other kids. Suppose that looking for attention is classic in a family so big

Reactions: 6
I can think of a good few reasons not to have any starting with no gloves or hairnets baring in mind its a food business
Their basic hygeine seems to be lacking
Dirty clothes and hats worn and as you say probably get coughed and sneezed on and handled with dirty hands.
This is absolutely mind boggling.

I see a MH nurse for a diagnosis I have. She never touches me, my phone or any equipment and yet when I get up to leave she gets up to wash her hands every single time. Basic bloody hygiene.

Reactions: 3
Noel looks so old. You would easily think he's in his mid 60s, and Sue is absolutely piling on the weight, she's short so she can't get away without it showing.
He does look really old. I think the menopause has caught up with Sue both looks and weight wise.

Reactions: 3
I can think of a good few reasons not to have any starting with no gloves or hairnets baring in mind its a food business
Their basic hygeine seems to be lacking
Dirty clothes and hats worn and as you say probably get coughed and sneezed on and handled with dirty hands.
no gloves or hair nets - thus the likelihood of chunks of Nowull's dandruff, stray hairs, chipped nail varnish and/or a plaster contained in each pie as an additional extra. 🤢🤢

what was even worse was the food standards agency report revealing that the state of hygiene was appalling - not only do they not wear gloves, they didn't even wash their hands, as the tap in the kitchen wasn't working AND there was no soap/hand-wash on the premises! also a lack of cleaning products with grimy, stained cloths being reused to wipe kitchen surfaces. ofc Sue tried to deny all this, but the report was accessible online. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I've notice Sue buying from Aldi more now...before it was Asda or Tesco. Hopefully the money is dwindling.

Reactions: 5