The Radford family #60 "No, they are not Mormons they are Morons”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have Sophie and her husband separated?
Yes I think so.
---
Just like everything they do, that painting is a sloppy bodge job. No prep (the most important part), no dust sheets (but not surprised given how careless and stupid they are over really important things like car safety why would dust sheets matter)
and not taping the skirtings.

Scratty is so regressive. Nothing like reinforcing sexist gender norms hey Scratty.
Oooh just came to say the same! 😬😬😬😬

Reactions: 3
Tacky, tacky, tacky. That pink paint is well OTT, it’s vile and as for the bloody Peacock wallpaper for the dinning room. They are turning the house into Chavvy Crappy Towers.
They have absolutely no decorum. ( I guess Scratty won’t know what this means.)

Reactions: 8
Who on this earth would take decorating tips from scratty. Jeez

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does Sophie stick her leg out every time she sees a camera. Must be because she’s got short stubby legs and she’s trying to make them look longer.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's a boy though- so she is maybe not quite as jealous as if it were a girl!
---

She was there, yes there are photos
---
Loving Sophie’s supermodel pose 😂😂😂
---
Will they be having another new rug for the sitting room after it’s decorated? Probably be another minging multicolour monstrosity which won’t match anything. There must be a mountain of their rugs at the tip.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
We await the vlog ........how to paint and decorate at the weekend with Noelllll & Sue.
Oh paint the poor dog too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
My inbox is full 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Who the hell would want the same wallpaper as them Scratters.
It would turn my stomach to look at it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Loving Sophie’s supermodel pose 😂😂😂
---
Will they be having another new rug for the sitting room after it’s decorated? Probably be another minging multicolour monstrosity which won’t match anything. There must be a mountain of their rugs at the tip.
Gives the dogs somewhere to pee seeing as they don’t get walked much/ever.
I don’t mind the peacock paper…better than a media wall in an older property.
I can imagine the rooms being even smaller tho due to the layer upon layer of paint on those skirting boards 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve known they’re tit parents ever since their documentary, when Noel was making packed lunches. He took 2 bit me of white bread and slapped 1 bit of water thin ham between them for each of the kids. No butter, no cutting in half. No love or care. The love and care is diluted to extreme lengths. Selfish idiots plopping out one after the other without a thought. The mum there with her smirk and irresponsible vague facial expressions. The women deserved a slap years ago.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I’ve known they’re tit parents ever since their documentary, when Noel was making packed lunches. He took 2 bit me of white bread and slapped 1 bit of water thin ham between them for each of the kids. No butter, no cutting in half. No love or care. The love and care is diluted to extreme lengths. Selfish idiots plopping out one after the other without a thought. The mum there with her smirk and irresponsible vague facial expressions. The women deserved a slap years ago.
I know it sounds silly but I put so much effort into making my daughters lunch nice for her, makes me really sad the thought of Noel doing that. (Can you tell feeding is my love language) I bet it’s all processed tit in their lunch boxes too!

Reactions: 11
And I doubt all of the kids even like ham sandwiches. There’s no personalising their lunch boxes based on what each person enjoys eating. I have a bigger than average family and I love taking the time every evening to make them a lovely lunch for tomorrow, cutting their sandwiches into shapes and all. It’s a bit OTT but the kids always notice and appreciate the effort. The Radford kids probably just feel lucky to get a whole sandwich to themselves.

What’s the rush to decorate in one weekend . Takes me a while to decide , takes longer to prep and move everything around than the actual painting / decorating. Last time we had someone in it to do it , it could him about a week and we don’t have sue’s wealth.

I know it sounds silly but I put so much effort into making my daughters lunch nice for her, makes me really sad the thought of Noel doing that. (Can you tell feeding is my love language) I bet it’s all processed tit in their lunch boxes too!
I know right! Food is definitely my love language too. Probably why it upset me to see him making those depressing lunches. I make rice wraps, hot pastas in flasks, sandwiches cut into hearts and dinosaurs etc. because I want them to know I love them when they’re at school. I’m not saying that wouldn’t be harder if I had 20+ kids but I would find a way to atleast cut the bloody sandwiches!.

• Heart
What’s the rush to decorate in one weekend . Takes me a while to decide , takes longer to prep and move everything around than the actual painting / decorating. Last time we had someone in it to do it , it could him about a week and we don’t have sue’s wealth.
I can't work out what the rush is either
If you manage to get 3/4 rooms painted and wallpapered over the space of a day without any prep either your secretly the flash or you've rushed it and haven't done it properly.

More than likely sue wasn't willing to give up more than one weekend away.
And the house will have reeked of paint

The shades they picked aren't very nice either 🤨
Snot green kitchen nice choice.

Also “we” didn’t decorate the house. She was just showing off her nails a couple of days ago. No this was a Noel jobby.

I know right! Food is definitely my love language too. Probably why it upset me to see him making those depressing lunches. I make rice wraps, hot pastas in flasks, sandwiches cut into hearts and dinosaurs etc. because I want them to know I love them when they’re at school. I’m not saying that wouldn’t be harder if I had 20+ kids but I would find a way to atleast cut the bloody sandwiches!.
I have 2 kids who would die if I sent them in with dinosaur sandwiches. I did that for parties when they were themed but also one doesn’t eat bread so has soup and pasta etc everyday. He’s got a slice of cheesecake and a choc dipped strawberry for treat today but i don’t subscribe to the whole insta/etsy look at my beautiful lunchbox as I love my child so much more than you do script. You do you and yes their lunches were boring but they have food and that’s more than some kids get. In fairness, their kids eat the same as them with veggies when they do it for show whereas I have one that would chase them around the plate if I did. We’re all parents and getting through each day is enough. Nobody needs to feel less superior because they aren’t Stacey Solomon or whatserface Hinch. Grey carpets have dated…now they’ve moved on and those who admire and follow don’t have the funds to keep up with that narrative.

I miss free school meals 😩🤪

• Haha