Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nasa5

VIP Member
It’s probably been mentioned already but has Noel dyed his hair? In their latest YouTube video he now has a head of chestnut hair instead of the usual salt and pepper. He also seems to have dyed one eyebrow and forgot the other

• Haha
Reactions: 11

wowee22

Chatty Member
I know right! Food is definitely my love language too. Probably why it upset me to see him making those depressing lunches. I make rice wraps, hot pastas in flasks, sandwiches cut into hearts and dinosaurs etc. because I want them to know I love them when they’re at school. I’m not saying that wouldn’t be harder if I had 20+ kids but I would find a way to atleast cut the bloody sandwiches!.
I have 2 kids who would die if I sent them in with dinosaur sandwiches. I did that for parties when they were themed but also one doesn’t eat bread so has soup and pasta etc everyday. He’s got a slice of cheesecake and a choc dipped strawberry for treat today but i don’t subscribe to the whole insta/etsy look at my beautiful lunchbox as I love my child so much more than you do script. You do you and yes their lunches were boring but they have food and that’s more than some kids get. In fairness, their kids eat the same as them with veggies when they do it for show whereas I have one that would chase them around the plate if I did. We’re all parents and getting through each day is enough. Nobody needs to feel less superior because they aren’t Stacey Solomon or whatserface Hinch. Grey carpets have dated…now they’ve moved on and those who admire and follow don’t have the funds to keep up with that narrative.

I miss free school meals 😩🤪

• Haha

DairyleaD

Chatty Member
Noel looks like the fucking child catcher. Look at his shifty eyes, he can't even look at the camera.

• Sick
Sue’s heard that the boys don’t get any airtime so today she’s shown us 4 of them. Which is a huge coincidence what with us being blocked.

• Haha
C’mon now. The way the children are is ALL because of their parenting so they don’t need branding or nick names. Who they were born to is not their fault and to an extent, the older ones have been raised and conditioned to be the way they are and let’s face it, and they’re not that intelligent to breakaway from their comfort of cash parents as they’ve never had the ambition to. We can slag off their behaviour as unacceptable but it’s the 2 at the top that allow it. Let’s keep it realistic and avoid name-calling and bullying children. It isn’t the children’s fault.
I completely agree with you! The older ones chose to put their lives out there but I find it very cruel how some people here find it easy to make fun of how literal children look. The little ones have no clue what's going on and the entitled behavior on display from them is due to sues "parenting". Let's keep it civil please as it's not like the children have consented to having their lives on display for us all to see x

AllieBee

VIP Member
She said they need something ‘really durable’. Why? She changes it every few months.

Of course they didn’t go to Anne Frank’s house, they’re too thick and there’s no bright lights and waffles. Can you imagine the commentary if they did? 😭
I've been there and it's pretty sobering, they've kept a lot of where Anne had written on the wall etc. Can you imagine Sue Radford trailing her horde of feral children round there, oooh look Heidie that's nice isnt it. Isn't it nice Nowull. Are you loving life Heidie. Totally disrespectful. Can just imagine all her kids running around everywhere and behaving totally inappropriately with Sue giggling at them.

Honey JuJu

Chatty Member
Who said grey ?
Not happening
Think Ray Charles or Stevie Wonder would make a better choice….😎
---
She said they need something ‘really durable’. Why? She changes it every few months.

Of course they didn’t go to Anne Frank’s house, they’re too thick and there’s no bright lights and waffles. Can you imagine the commentary if they did? 😭
I went about six years ago and it was next door to a Pancake House 😏…also, you had to book to go in Anne Franks house weeks ahead, couldnt just turn up - the thought of those uneducated morons going into that house makes me sick- bet they’ve no clue who she or her family were 😡

Last edited:

Nosymum

VIP Member
I’ve known they’re shit parents ever since their documentary, when Noel was making packed lunches. He took 2 bit me of white bread and slapped 1 bit of water thin ham between them for each of the kids. No butter, no cutting in half. No love or care. The love and care is diluted to extreme lengths. Selfish idiots plopping out one after the other without a thought. The mum there with her smirk and irresponsible vague facial expressions. The women deserved a slap years ago.
I know it sounds silly but I put so much effort into making my daughters lunch nice for her, makes me really sad the thought of Noel doing that. (Can you tell feeding is my love language) I bet it’s all processed shit in their lunch boxes too!

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
They’ll be going to Orlando again. 5am UK time is when you can select reservations for 30 or 60 days in advance for your trip.
Not sure why shes being so secretive can't be many holidays where you have to be booking at 5am
The kids know where there going but nothing else
They go on the same holiday a few times a year with no changes even the same activities and same villa

Apparently they almost booked Mexico for there last holiday but the "kids" really wanted to do florida again nice try sue they'd give anything for a change of scenery it's you who can't let it go.

If anything they need to explain what's happening with tillie and her leg it was all planned out and discussed so why hasn't it happened
You dont just decide its not needed after all the preparation.

It's a pretty big thing to lie about and use for content.

Well done Aimee on being the first recognised child to have a career. Didn’t one of the older ones qualify as a graphic designer or did I just dream that or was it that Luke made a pie logo on canva?
She's only posted that because all the other older ones have done fuck all, career wise. Seems like aimee will be the only one with a good future, but out of 21 kids that's embarrassing. Obviously there's still the younger ones to go but time will tell🤔

ae77

VIP Member
What’s the rush to decorate in one weekend . Takes me a while to decide , takes longer to prep and move everything around than the actual painting / decorating. Last time we had someone in it to do it , it could him about a week and we don’t have sue’s wealth.

instamumsaredaft

Chatty Member
Billy big bollox chris calling out his ex last night for not letting him see his kids. He's another one messed up by his parents. You'd think they'd want to do better

HoppingAlong

Chatty Member
Someone on a newspaper feed saying how they don’t claim benefits…. I just worked out that they get nearly £850 a month in child benefit. Some people live on less than that a month!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 10