Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bassetbumpkin

Chatty Member
Excuse me for being so slow but I'd got no idea Ebony Day was part of the team who edited for them, and was responsible for their brand deals. She's got her own issues but jeez I thought she'd got more class than that. I realise it pays the bills, but meh! Thought more of her

Reactions: 1

Franchesca95

Not sure if this has been said before as I can’t keep up with the treads these days but are the 4 younger girls sharing 3 beds?

User92

Another photo from Sophies ‘modelling’ shoot on her facebook, its a comparison this time! Has she had a nose job, she does look more toned but the major difference insaw was the nose, tan and lips!

Does the mooch of a boyfriend have a job besides his "modelling"?
I think he must do something other than modelling although whether he actually models at all is questionable. They have a couple of holidays a year, just moved into a new home plus the little one is in nursery (even if UC is paying the bulk of the fees) he must have to be contributing something to the family finances.
Unless they’re taking Sue’s example and let one parent work minimum hours and the other one claim all the benefits on top.

Go on then. Who’s Laura kirkbride? Bloody legend whoever she is. 🌟
Relentless on the sun post about the 18 holidays. Bravo 👏🏻
Careful tho, you’ll have Susan stalking your home.
Shaved and moisturised. And saved an eyebrow from the dye.
Clearly decorating ages him. 😂
For some reason I can't find a comment section

lh01

I hate these fuckers and I completely forget they exist and then unfortunately remember every few years.

Their house entirely bemuses me… HOW do they afford that?! Was it listed online when they almost didn’t move?