Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DairyleaD

Chatty Member
I wonder what has recently set her off with all this bizarre behaviour. Could it be the menopause? It's like she's just flipped.

Reactions: 14

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
I know we're joking, but Aimee does actually seem like one of the only ones who has any aim. From the little we see of her she isn't afraid of work and has made the effort to obtain a qualification. Compared to her mum and siblings she's doing well I think. Especially when she's constantly being told through both actions and words that the only achievements that matter for a woman are babies and relationships.

• Heart

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
From what I can see Sue hasn't even liked Katie's gender reveal/pregnancy announcement post. Was she even there? Can she be seen in any of the pics?

What a time to have a falling out with your own daughter when she is becoming a first time mum and needs her mum most
Strange thing is she had no issues with any of millies or chloes pregnancy or gender reveals
Difference this time is baby potentially won't take the radford surname, Katie's job is caring for children so maybe she already has ideas of what she does and doesn't want to do concerning her own child.

The biggest reason could be Katie's been firm about her child not being used for content or an easy money maker and Sue's holding a grudge for it.

Shame really it's a new baby at the end of the day yet can't be happy and supportive about it
At least Katie had the sense to pass her tests and buy a car first that's already a step up from the rest and will make things so much easier transport wise.

Shes honestly lost the plot. She must not be able to deal with the fact Katie's pregnant and it's not her instead. That would maybe explain the no posts about the gender reveal

DairyleaD

Chatty Member
Does anyone else reckon Sue and some of the older girls (Sophie, Millie, Katie) read here most days? I do.

TabbyTraybake

Chatty Member
IMG_8079.jpeg

Oh no, I don’t think we should take the piss anymore, I actually think she has something wrong with her. What adult think this looks “so good”? It’s a few lights in the sky in the shape of cartoon characters for Christ’s sake 🫤

• Haha

TabbyTraybake

Chatty Member
Even if they don’t go mad and cut the kids sandwiches into dinos they should at least know what each kid likes. Some will like cheese but some will hate cucumber, with/without mayo, the next doesn’t like tuna or ham, tomatoes yay/nay etc etc. it’s sad they all just got ham and that’s it, no individuality and not even cutting it up? I mean it’s not neglect, at least they’re getting fed, but it’s not far off it.

Also re the decorating Sue could’ve done it during the week and taken her time to do it properly. All the kids are at school/nursery and she has nothing else to do.

DairyleaD

Chatty Member
I wonder if Sue and Noel ever wonder if they should have not gone down this path of putting their lives and their kids lives out there for public consumption, to earn a quick buck, even though they have so far been rewarded handsomely $$$. I wonder if they get in their pea brains that having done this is also potentially damaging in the longer term, for some of their children. You can't tell me it won't have a negative effect on at least some of these "22 kids". I personally wouldn't have done it for anything! Not for all the tea in China. Once you put yourself and more importantly your vulnerable, innocent children out there, you are fair game. Right or wrong, they have exposed their children/ babies, before they had a say in it. Makes me so angry. 🤬 And now Sue has her soapbox to stand on and attack anyone who doesn't fawn over them.
I doubt they think about anything long-term or in much depth. Neither of them are bright, they just saw a way to make easy money, get rich and receive adoration from strangers.

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
From what I can see Sue hasn't even liked Katie's gender reveal/pregnancy announcement post. Was she even there? Can she be seen in any of the pics?

What a time to have a falling out with your own daughter when she is becoming a first time mum and needs her mum most

• Sad
Reactions: 13

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
How does she spend her life either on holiday or planning holidays? I was going to say I’m not jealous but I am a bit. I work full time and can barely afford to take my kids camping for the weekend let alone on multiple expensive foreign trips every year plus to see Taylor Swift etc. Even if I could afford it, I only get 15 days annual leave so there’s no way I could fit that many holidays around a full time job 🙄

• Heart

TabbyTraybake

Chatty Member
IMG_8107.jpeg

Ha ha dog covered in paint, so funny 😡

Poor girls always having to have bloody pink. Fgs be a bit more imaginative. Girls can even play with trains and cars, Sue, not just bloody dolls 🙄

• Sad
  • Angry

AllieBee

VIP Member
That quote hits deep. And for the majority of the influencer kids, is very much the case. But the Radford kids? They're just as bad as their parents. Churn out kids, sell them, get a council house. If I'd been exploited all my life, the very last thing I'd do, is then do it to my kids..
I suppose the older ones who are trying to make it big on social media, weren't shared like those younger ones are, especially the youngest 5 who were only born to make cash for their parents. They didn't start any filming even till they had 15 kids, so a lot of them were well beyond childhood then.
---
Married?
Poor / lazy researchers
Sue doing stirring there as well about 'it's nice to see you so happy'. If I were Nicole I would be contacting that page and getting them to print her response, even up the balance. Chris needs to be careful, putting stuff out like that which leads to the papers getting hold of it, it's defamation

Last edited:

Tabia

VIP Member
Maybe mummy and daddy can pay for a solicitor and go to court so he can see his children. I mean, it’s not like he can use his own money heaven forbid!
deadbeat
Quite frankly if I was their mother I wouldn’t want the kids anywhere near a Radford.

KingPrawnOkay

Have Sophie and her husband separated?
Yes, was mentioned briefly on the last thread. Someone said they’d split over a year ago, although I believe Joe did go on their recent WDW trip, so looks like they’re civil/reconciling. It is nice you haven’t seen them slagging the other off on social media especially for the sake of the kids (mentioning no names, Chris Radford).

Amelia pond

I actually find it a little bit sad that sue is only just experiencing what should of been her own teenage years, and alongside her actual teens as she has no friends of her own.
She's literally posting videos of herself pouting and singing/dancing like teenagers do, not realising that she looks an absolute state.

Intothedark

VIP Member
Scratty probably hated that Chloe was carving something out for herself and she was a set of hands down helping her with the kids and became resentful.

University isn’t for everyone but none of the adult children have achieved anything and have just had kids and milked the state just like their parents.

Eye_Spy

Chatty Member
I suspect Noel must be up to the max points before losing his license. Otherwise there is no logic in going to court. If other family members have access to the car and won’t own up or there’s no memory of exactly who drove on that day and where….then logically he would just take the points/speed awareness course.

To go to court means he is saying he doesn’t know who was driving is a tricky one. If this is his works van, they will quiz him on why he doesn’t have records of who was working on that day and who was out doing deliveries (why people don’t sign in and out with the van, don’t text to say they’ve finished for safety reasons or it’s not on timesheets or a rota). The fact that family members work at the bakery will go against him, it will look like he is trying to protect someone (or someone is refusing to own up).

If it’s his personal vehicle, he doesn’t drive an old banger, he’ll need to have other named drivers fully comp for it to be believable that someone else was driving. He’ll then need to explain why the location and time of the ticket doesn’t narrow down who it was, and how he has tried to get his family to check their text/emails/diaries etc to look at where they were.

What he might be doing, if he has actually got any sense, is going in for an easy win. If he’s got solid proof that he was for example away on holiday in a different location he can prove he wasn’t the driver. Then so long as MORE than 1 other person had access to the keys and is insured then he can claim he can’t name an individual because he doesn’t know which person it was. The judge is only really looking at whether Noel himself was the driver and should be persecuted or whether he is intentionally withholding the driver…i don’t think the judge can impose anything on a person not present.

it would have been more sensible for someone to just take the ticket…if the judge thinks Noel has lied and is the driver it’s going to end worse for him than a normal person because the result will be reported in the daily mail.

Reactions: 12

HoppingAlong

Chatty Member
Poor Nicole. I’m fuming that the papers have posted her private life all over. I hope she can do something to stop them slating her. It’s just unfair that she gets caught in the mud because of that no-hoper bunch of cretins 😡

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12