Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Starlight_100

Chatty Member
Even if they don’t go mad and cut the kids sandwiches into dinos they should at least know what each kid likes. Some will like cheese but some will hate cucumber, with/without mayo, the next doesn’t like tuna or ham, tomatoes yay/nay etc etc. it’s sad they all just got ham and that’s it, no individuality and not even cutting it up? I mean it’s not neglect, at least they’re getting fed, but it’s not far off it.

Also re the decorating Sue could’ve done it during the week and taken her time to do it properly. All the kids are at school/nursery and she has nothing else to do.
I used to work in a nursery and we would get parents bringing their children and saying they "Forgot to pack a lunch" ( the child being 3-4 years old) then on other days we would have them bring their child with no coat on a cold day and say "They didn't bring a coat today. Sorry!" Me and the other staff would be left thinking 'they mean. THEY were not organised so their child doesn't have what they need. We even had a woman tell us her 18 month old "Forgot to brush his teeth" ( yes, the child, not her 🙄) and could we please do it for him. We also had a mum bring her daughter 35 minutes late and say "Sorry she didn't get out of bed" as in her young child didn't get up by herself on time 🤦‍♀️ I was quite shocked that these parents expected their very young children to be responsible for themselves, like that is neglectful, you are supposed to be there for them, you're a parent. I can imagine Sue and Noel being like that with their young children .

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18

DairyleaD

Chatty Member
Strange thing is she had no issues with any of millies or chloes pregnancy or gender reveals
Difference this time is baby potentially won't take the radford surname, Katie's job is caring for children so maybe she already has ideas of what she does and doesn't want to do concerning her own child.

The biggest reason could be Katie's been firm about her child not being used for content or an easy money maker and Sue's holding a grudge for it.

Shame really it's a new baby at the end of the day yet can't be happy and supportive about it
At least Katie had the sense to pass her tests and buy a car first that's already a step up from the rest and will make things so much easier transport wise.
It's also a boy. We all know Sue isn't fussed on boys.

• Angry
Reactions: 17

DairyleaD

Chatty Member
It's not even as if they can carry on because they are great characters to watch. They're not,far from it. Sooner or later their minions will leave in their droves when they've nothing left to offer. 😃
I actually wouldn't be surprised if Noel takes off with one of the minions- probably a younger, fertile woman so he can have more kids.

• Sick
Reactions: 17

wowee22

Chatty Member
Media wall in a Victorian house will look tacky. She should maximise the features left and maybe look at some interior design magazines. She’s redecorating as she’s realised she’s too old for getting another mortgage. They’re staying put so may as well buy a new rug 🤪
As for hobbies, you’ve all clearly forgotten her championship debut in the lake swim with her record times. I mean, they have a swim spa in the garden so she must never be out of that.
As for friends, there’s so many that call around. Those 2 random people from the wedding episode, erm, the mother. She’s always away on girls nights out. Oh wait, that’s with her daughters as she’s not really had chance to get friends with not finishing high school. Or having any social scene outside of being a mother.
It’s really weird. We’re a similar age and I’ve balanced education, work, social life (with real friends) to actually look forward to retirement so I can go on holidays with my husband and girlfriends and support my children through their education and career choices as they grow whilst giving them a balanced school life and the enrichment activities and social development that provides. The difference of not being groomed and wanting good things for my kids for a long-term future. Eee I’m funny like that.

Reactions: 16

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
Is Chris even working? He certainly has enough free time to go on holidays. Most people would go to the end of the earth for their kids and wouldn't blink twice at a 4 hour train trip.

He learned his parenting skills from his parents. If your child presents too many difficulties to you, give up on them and have a new one.

DairyleaD

Chatty Member
I bet she'll get another dog/pet to try and fill that void of no more babies. No more babies, just holidays and spending money. She has nothing else. No proper friends, no career, no identity other than being a mother/wife and no interests/hobbies.

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
I have 2 kids who would die if I sent them in with dinosaur sandwiches. I did that for parties when they were themed but also one doesn’t eat bread so has soup and pasta etc everyday. He’s got a slice of cheesecake and a choc dipped strawberry for treat today but i don’t subscribe to the whole insta/etsy look at my beautiful lunchbox as I love my child so much more than you do script. You do you and yes their lunches were boring but they have food and that’s more than some kids get. In fairness, their kids eat the same as them with veggies when they do it for show whereas I have one that would chase them around the plate if I did. We’re all parents and getting through each day is enough. Nobody needs to feel less superior because they aren’t Stacey Solomon or whatserface Hinch. Grey carpets have dated…now they’ve moved on and those who admire and follow don’t have the funds to keep up with that narrative.

I miss free school meals 😩🤪
even without the insta-aesthetic lunches though, it's clear you actually put effort into sending your kids to school with foods you know they like - you KNOW your kid doesn't like bread, so individualise his lunch to suit him. it's not about cutting sandwiches into shapes - although if that's your thing, you do that! - it's just the simple fact that you know each of your kids and cater their lunch to them and foods you know they like and will eat that makes you a good parent. if one of the Radford kids didn't like bread, Nowull wouldn't know because he wouldn't ask, and the child wouldn't get soup or any other alternative as it is far too much effort for him to break away and do something different, actually treat each child as individuals, so presumably they just go hungry it would be an interesting twist of one of the kids decided to go veggie, as guaranteed they'd still open their school lunchbox and find ham sandwiches.

also, by the sound of it, you also give your children a sufficient amount of food for lunch - not one slice of wafer thin ham whacked between two slices of bread, no butter, job done. it's hardly an adequate lunch for school kids who need energy to focus etc, and not surprising all the Radfraud kids look so malnourished. given the way they brag about having 22 kids and working hard to support them all with out benefits, and the sheer amount they spend on holidays, it's not as though they are struggling financially - they could easily afford to provide each child with a decent packed lunch, based on their individual preferences.

but as with everything, Sue and Noel know nothing about each child as an individual - as proven by Sue's inability to buy her kids clothes that actually fit them, and some of the kids being disappointed with their advent calendars because Sue had simply assumed kids of similar ages would like the same things, and didn't actually bother ASKING which advent calendar they would like. because y'know, asking the kids which sandwich fillings they prefer would involve actually interacting with them and then remembering one single fact about each of them as individuals - Sue is far too busy spending money and planning holidays to bother showing any interest in her kids. guaranteed that neither Nowull or Sue could name a single one fo any of their kid's friends - if they were asked, they would simply list the few Radfraud siblings closest in age to them. 😔

• Sad

WitchPlease

As Pervy Noel isn't naming the driver could it be another woman who was driving?! 🤷‍♀️ some poor young lass lured by a posh car thinking she's bagged a sugar daddy?!

• Sick
  • Haha

htaylor393

What I don't get is, why didn;t they encourage some of the older boys into trades then set them all up in homes? They could of had a maintenance business going including plumbers, electricians etc so they'd never need to pay for maintenance people as they'd help each other out. Would be a massive money maker to.

Reactions: 15

hssdrs

VIP Member
View attachment 2977578

Oh no, I don’t think we should take the piss anymore, I actually think she has something wrong with her. What adult think this looks “so good”? It’s a few lights in the sky in the shape of cartoon characters for Christ’s sake 🫤
Just looked it up it's a new Disney drone show in Florida this summer so there is the excuse to book along with Create Your Own Headbands .
Agree that there is clearly something a miss when Disney is Sue's happy place not the 22 kids + 7 dogs + 10+ grandkids.

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
Didn’t Millie and Harley announce a YouTube channel recently? Definitely hoping to cash in on exploiting their kids the way her parents did. She’s no better than she ought to be. She won’t be working anytime soon and as soon as they see any profit from that channel harley will probably quit his job to be a full time “influencer”. It’s lovely to see the way he has embraced Ophelia as his own. Now let’s hope he loves her and the other two enough to keep them away from the toxic world of family vlogging.

I don’t even want to contemplate the possibility of this feral uneducated lot visiting the Anne Frank house. Her diary meant so much to me as a teenager and visiting the annexe was one of the most impactful experiences of my life. I was infuriated by a group of loud American tourists who were clomping around showing no respect. Sue and co would be even worse. I doubt any of them have read her diary. Half of them probably don’t know who she is. Sue will make a pathetic attempt to say something sincere and emotional- prompted by the camera crew- while gormless Nowull looks vague and disinterested. They probably wouldn’t bother to explain to their kids that they’re in a sacred location and have to be respectful.

• Wow

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member

13 is still as unacceptable as 12 and still deserves a conviction as the law clearly states
Not to mention that most people don't fall pregnant on the first try, especially if they're not tracking cycles and might be even trying to avoid pregnancy, and she got pregnant pretty soon after turning 13, so I believe he was raping her at 12 or god forbid even earlier.

He admitted himself in the book that it was love at first sight. At first sight she was SEVEN. The thoughts were probably there even if he took his time grooming her. I cannot believe he has gotten away with it as far as he has.

• Sick
  • Angry

have the privilege

even without the insta-aesthetic lunches though, it's clear you actually put effort into sending your kids to school with foods you know they like - you KNOW your kid doesn't like bread, so individualise his lunch to suit him. it's not about cutting sandwiches into shapes - although if that's your thing, you do that! - it's just the simple fact that you know each of your kids and cater their lunch to them and foods you know they like and will eat that makes you a good parent. if one of the Radford kids didn't like bread, Nowull wouldn't know because he wouldn't ask, and the child wouldn't get soup or any other alternative as it is far too much effort for him to break away and do something different, actually treat each child as individuals, so presumably they just go hungry it would be an interesting twist of one of the kids decided to go veggie, as guaranteed they'd still open their school lunchbox and find ham sandwiches.

also, by the sound of it, you also give your children a sufficient amount of food for lunch - not one slice of wafer thin ham whacked between two slices of bread, no butter, job done. it's hardly an adequate lunch for school kids who need energy to focus etc, and not surprising all the Radfraud kids look so malnourished. given the way they brag about having 22 kids and working hard to support them all with out benefits, and the sheer amount they spend on holidays, it's not as though they are struggling financially - they could easily afford to provide each child with a decent packed lunch, based on their individual preferences.

but as with everything, Sue and Noel know nothing about each child as an individual - as proven by Sue's inability to buy her kids clothes that actually fit them, and some of the kids being disappointed with their advent calendars because Sue had simply assumed kids of similar ages would like the same things, and didn't actually bother ASKING which advent calendar they would like. because y'know, asking the kids which sandwich fillings they prefer would involve actually interacting with them and then remembering one single fact about each of them as individuals - Sue is far too busy spending money and planning holidays to bother showing any interest in her kids. guaranteed that neither Nowull or Sue could name a single one fo any of their kid's friends - if they were asked, they would simply list the few Radfraud siblings closest in age to them. 😔
This is exactly it. My eldest is autistic. His lunch looks horrendous to those who don’t know him, it’s all separated in little pots, he refuses things like butter and wants a grated cheese sandwich that’s literally just bread and cheese. The rest of his food doesn’t touch and is in separate containers.

But it’s because we know that’s what he likes and will eat, because we know him and what makes him happy. The Radford kids don’t get that in any area of their life. They’re grouped either as a whole group of 22, or with siblings of a similar age and sex. It’s more like a care home than and actual family

DairyleaD

Chatty Member
I completely agree with you! The older ones chose to put their lives out there but I find it very cruel how some people here find it easy to make fun of how literal children look. The little ones have no clue what's going on and the entitled behavior on display from them is due to sues "parenting". Let's keep it civil please as it's not like the children have consented to having their lives on display for us all to see x
Hallie does look like she bites, though.

• Haha
Reactions: 14