Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Little me.

VIP Member
So Scratty and Noel the nonce are painting the boys bedroom Bleu. It’s a pokey little hole without making it look darker and smaller.
What happened to the house move…..nothing but liars, they never had any intention of moving. I knew they wouldn’t be leaving the shithole they live in now.

Reactions: 9

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Most 14 year olds would probably know what salad dressing is, but most 14 year olds probably eat salad regularly and have watched their mum or dad shop for normal things like salad dressing
In most of their weekly shops can't say I've ever noticed much fruit, veg or salad
Mainly just massive amounts of snacks
It's wonder it costs so much
Wastes it on things that will be gone in under 5 minutes.

DairyleaD

Chatty Member
I don't buy the story that Chloe came back because she was needed back home/missed. I believe she just couldn't hack it. She wanted to be a make-up artist but ended up working in the fucking pie shop (on UC no doubt). At least she's working I suppose, but can't they set the bar a bit higher? No doubt Chloe will be up the duff again soon with that gormless waster "model" Jake.

Just saw a reel of them in Amsterdam where one of the boys ate a burger like he'd never seen food before! What the actual hell is that about. You can overhear one of them saying he inhaled that burger! :sick:
Surely the things you do as a priority with income, especially when it rises super quickly like theirs has, is pay debts, get your house in order, help out your children and first and foremost buy decent quality food to ensure the family’s health.
With this lot It’s all about holidays, cars and wasteful spending on just crap. I know her mentality is stuck as a child which is probably why she’s stuck in that “all that glitters is gold” phase of her life but it is very odd the way they prioritise things.

Little me.

VIP Member
The minions are all telling them how great they all look and asking where Scratty got her outfit from.🤣FFS

• Haha
  • Wow

Shinealight

VIP Member
it certainly would be a surprise if she managed to take ALL 22 of her kids on holiday. 🙄

View attachment 3004300
Why are the titles of articles like these always so misleading?
She’s never taken all 22 kids away, most of the older boy, and some of the girls stay home, even if all of her kids did as a one off go on holiday with them there still wouldn’t be 22 kids going as she miscarried one but for some reason always counts it in the total of children that she’s raising🤷🏻‍♀️
And I despise that arrogant entitled smug face of hers, she really thinks she’s the bees knees.

TabbyTraybake

Chatty Member
Who said grey ?
Not happening
She said they need something ‘really durable’. Why? She changes it every few months.

Of course they didn’t go to Anne Frank’s house, they’re too thick and there’s no bright lights and waffles. Can you imagine the commentary if they did? 😭

• Haha

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
I can't believe Sue was giggling like a twat when the dog had paint on her fur. That's fucking toxic, the dog could've licked it. Fucking inbred idiots.
Seriously?!
She can't be grown up for 5 minutes
This is also the person who decided to paint both kids bedrooms and the stairs/landing area all at once
Triple the paint fumes wafting around
Bet they still kept the kids up there though 😡

• Wow

hssdrs

VIP Member
When you say it like this it’s crazy to think that they have 10 adult children and not one with a university degree.
University is not for everyone...but maybe a collage course that leads to a full time decent paid job.
There is many trades joiner etc that are very lacking in the UK.

Starlight_100

Chatty Member
Thanks for the most liked post was @Starlight_100
Thank you, this is my first thread title 😊
---
View attachment 2982110
Ha ha dog covered in paint, so funny 😡

Poor girls always having to have bloody pink. Fgs be a bit more imaginative. Girls can even play with trains and cars, Sue, not just bloody dolls 🙄
It's proven having a mixture of toys is better for a child's development as they all have different benefits. E.g Dolls= good for social and emotional development/practising empathy and nurturing traits. Construction toys = Good for cognitive development, concentration skills and problem solving. Small world toys= encourage imagination, creativity.

Not that Sue and Noel care, they are too busy booking holidays to research what toys would benefit their children's development 🙄

Last edited:

TabbyTraybake

Chatty Member
It’s probably been mentioned already but has Noel dyed his hair? In their latest YouTube video he now has a head of chestnut hair instead of the usual salt and pepper. He also seems to have dyed one eyebrow and forgot the other
That’s cos his wonky eyes didn’t see the other one 😆🤣😆

• Haha

Starlight_100

Chatty Member
Chloe was guilted so heavily by smelly Sue that she would not have been able to resist coming home IMO. It was right around the time that Sue lost a baby (Alfie or an earlier one?) and she was SO "sad" about Chloe going away, I didn't hate them then but the way she carried on made me ill. Chloe was needed to mother the rest of the brood because "poor Sue". She was over the moon when her daughter came back after 5 minutes at uni.
I know it's important for families to be there for each other but it really isn't healthy to rely on your own daughter for emotional support.

TabbyTraybake

Chatty Member
I used to quite like Tillie when she was a young child but not any more. She’s morphing into a loud mouth chavvy little tart just like her older sisters.
I swear there are kids with problems in that family that they don’t acknowledge. Caper, Phoebe, Archie and Bonnie sometimes appear to have the light on but nobody is at home.
Never mind, a diet of burgers, pancakes,sweets and ice cream should sort them all out.
Poor little Bonnie gets forgotten about because she’s very quiet, she’ll grow up in the shadow of little brat Heidie.

On a different note it’s nice to see Harley hard at work again. I think Millie has fallen on her feet with him, he’s taken on her first child as his own and he seems to be a good provider for his family.

wowee22

Chatty Member
Well done Aimee on being the first recognised child to have a career. Didn’t one of the older ones qualify as a graphic designer or did I just dream that or was it that Luke made a pie logo on canva?

• Haha
  • Heart