Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Intothedark

VIP Member
I really wish people wouldn’t gift influencers. Especially scummy people like Scratty. They can more than afford to pay for it and it would give a local tradesperson some work. You could even credit them afterwards. But no, they’ll take a free one. Cunts.

Reactions: 33

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
For anyone who's not caught up
Katie's pregnant with a baby boy due October sometime, congrats to them sue didn't post anything no well wishes and nothing to do with the gender reveal didn't even run to Katie.

Filming has finished for the series thankfully
Apparently that included the recent trip to Netherlands should have guessed all for content involving the walkers again.

Sue's using her spare time productively posting non violent but threatening rants and stories on their page going after anyone who doesn't agree or brings up a valid point
She makes a point that she has enough on people to lose jobs and leave them in financial trouble
No self respecting person dream of acting like that she's even going to the extremes of tracking down people's houses taking photos of house and cars sharing it
Frankly what she's doing could well be considered a police offence.

Oh and noels in court after being caught speeding which he denies and refusing to name the driver probably because something about it wasn't legal or he's covering for someone who shouldn't have been driving.

It's now escalated to trial in September make of that what you will but anyone else would hold their hands up to something as easily fixed as that.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

TabbyTraybake

Chatty Member
I wonder what has recently set her off with all this bizarre behaviour. Could it be the menopause? It's like she's just flipped.
Yes I think it’s that, mixed with jealousy of all her girls having babies and settling down with their own families - she’s not centre of attention any more. It’s probably dawned on her, at long last, that she’s nearing the end of the gravy train. No one cares about an older woman wallowing in cash with, what, 9 actual children living at home? Nothing special about that. What made them interesting in the beginning was how a ‘normal’ family coped with having that many kids, getting them ready for school, food shopping, bedtime etc. Now all they have is a bunch of mainly adults going on ridiculously expensive holidays, with a few grandkids to make up the numbers.

Better milk that cash cow for all its worth, Sue because in 5 short years you’ll only have 5 under 16s and no one will give a 💩

Reactions: 31

FlowerPower987

She was 21 weeks when she lost Alfie, I believe she first released that something was wrong when she could no longer feel movement.
Previously to that, she lost a baby at 12 weeks (this was all on the same episode of KAC).
A baby lost after 24 weeks is considered a “stillbirth”, and their death has to be officially registered.
Last year I lost twin girls at 15 weeks, they were perfectly formed and I had to give birth to them 💔.
We had a funeral and they were cremated.
Their deaths were not officially registered as I was under 24 weeks.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27

wowee22

Chatty Member
C’mon now. The way the children are is ALL because of their parenting so they don’t need branding or nick names. Who they were born to is not their fault and to an extent, the older ones have been raised and conditioned to be the way they are and let’s face it, and they’re not that intelligent to breakaway from their comfort of cash parents as they’ve never had the ambition to. We can slag off their behaviour as unacceptable but it’s the 2 at the top that allow it. Let’s keep it realistic and avoid name-calling and bullying children. It isn’t the children’s fault.

Reactions: 24

Intothedark

VIP Member
Menopausal rage coupled with the fact she was groomed as a child. She’s probably looking at her life and realising it’s not all that great. Her kids are moving on with their lives, she’s not that interesting and I imagine Mr Perv is fed up with her. She probably assume anyone who comments is jealous but what do people have to be jealous of? Her life is empty, she’s got the body of a 50 year old, a vagina like the Blackwall tunnel and the mind of a 13 year old teenager. It’s all very sad and pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

YoungHollywoodEtc

I’ve known they’re shit parents ever since their documentary, when Noel was making packed lunches. He took 2 bit me of white bread and slapped 1 bit of water thin ham between them for each of the kids. No butter, no cutting in half. No love or care. The love and care is diluted to extreme lengths. Selfish idiots plopping out one after the other without a thought. The mum there with her smirk and irresponsible vague facial expressions. The women deserved a slap years ago.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Sue and Noel never considered Chris and Nicole’s children as their actual grandchildren. Never considered Chris as their actual child either till he was roped into the tv show 🤣 big man slating the mother of his children on social media yet running to Disney (for free) without them. Embarrassing.
---
If Chris wanted access you’d think he’d take it to the courts, you know, like normal people.

Reactions: 20

Intothedark

VIP Member
Hilarious they might have not wanted strangers there whilst the kids were there yet the Radfords document theirs and the kids live, tell people where they are going and film birthdays and this wacko thinks they might be worried about having strangers in the home 😂 yeah okay.

• Sad
  • Haha

FlowerPower987

Sending you love, can’t even imagine how hard that must have been for you. Xx
Thank you 🤍
It was the most traumatic thing that I’ve ever had to endure. Some days I still can’t believe it happened to me.
They would be 3 months old now if they had lived xxx

• Heart

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
Sue has to read here, she always responds too quickly to stuff we have said on here. I reckon Chloe reads here too as she snapped back at us about the sunburn. Someone who we suspect to be Katie has jumped on here before trying to defend them (and quickly backed off when we didn't respond favourably :ROFLMAO:). I can't imagine Millie or Sophie willingly reading anything longer than a text message.

• Haha

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
What a beg! It's so embarrassing 😳. If that was my mum I would have to go into hiding! Begging a media wall company to do her wall for free.. tramps the lot of them!
There is no way the whole house needs redecorating already wasn't that long ago it was all done
Yet again Sue's bored and wants an excuse to spend more money.
The whole top floor, boys rooms, living room, kitchen,bathroom were all done quite recently so not sure what she's meaning by mammoth task.

You can't turn period houses into modern millionaire pads it just doesn't work.

Reactions: 19

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
Go Nicole!

Chris won't take it to the courts like a normal person would because he knows he'd be laughed out of court. It must be a family trait to air your dirty laundry on social media. Embarrassing.

Reactions: 19
Yes I think it’s that, mixed with jealousy of all her girls having babies and settling down with their own families - she’s not centre of attention any more. It’s probably dawned on her, at long last, that she’s nearing the end of the gravy train. No one cares about an older woman wallowing in cash with, what, 9 actual children living at home? Nothing special about that. What made them interesting in the beginning was how a ‘normal’ family coped with having that many kids, getting them ready for school, food shopping, bedtime etc. Now all they have is a bunch of mainly adults going on ridiculously expensive holidays, with a few grandkids to make up the numbers.

Better milk that cash cow for all its worth, Sue because in 5 short years you’ll only have 5 under 16s and no one will give a 💩
This is exactly my thought as well. It was one thing when the grandkids first started to come along and she was basically having babies alongside them. Now she’s got to be the grandparent with no more excitement of that new baby arriving for herself she’s not happy. She’ll keep spending money till it runs out and then be one of those people who goes round telling people “don’t you know who I am” 👀😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Starlight_100

Chatty Member
Even if they don’t go mad and cut the kids sandwiches into dinos they should at least know what each kid likes. Some will like cheese but some will hate cucumber, with/without mayo, the next doesn’t like tuna or ham, tomatoes yay/nay etc etc. it’s sad they all just got ham and that’s it, no individuality and not even cutting it up? I mean it’s not neglect, at least they’re getting fed, but it’s not far off it.

Also re the decorating Sue could’ve done it during the week and taken her time to do it properly. All the kids are at school/nursery and she has nothing else to do.
I used to work in a nursery and we would get parents bringing their children and saying they "Forgot to pack a lunch" ( the child being 3-4 years old) then on other days we would have them bring their child with no coat on a cold day and say "They didn't bring a coat today. Sorry!" Me and the other staff would be left thinking 'they mean. THEY were not organised so their child doesn't have what they need. We even had a woman tell us her 18 month old "Forgot to brush his teeth" ( yes, the child, not her 🙄) and could we please do it for him. We also had a mum bring her daughter 35 minutes late and say "Sorry she didn't get out of bed" as in her young child didn't get up by herself on time 🤦‍♀️ I was quite shocked that these parents expected their very young children to be responsible for themselves, like that is neglectful, you are supposed to be there for them, you're a parent. I can imagine Sue and Noel being like that with their young children .

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18