The Radford family #60 "No, they are not Mormons they are Morons”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who said grey ?
Not happening
Think Ray Charles or Stevie Wonder would make a better choice….😎
---
She said they need something ‘really durable’. Why? She changes it every few months.

Of course they didn’t go to Anne Frank’s house, they’re too thick and there’s no bright lights and waffles. Can you imagine the commentary if they did? 😭
I went about six years ago and it was next door to a Pancake House 😏…also, you had to book to go in Anne Franks house weeks ahead, couldnt just turn up - the thought of those uneducated morons going into that house makes me sick- bet they’ve no clue who she or her family were 😡

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Didn’t Millie and Harley announce a YouTube channel recently? Definitely hoping to cash in on exploiting their kids the way her parents did. She’s no better than she ought to be. She won’t be working anytime soon and as soon as they see any profit from that channel harley will probably quit his job to be a full time “influencer”. It’s lovely to see the way he has embraced Ophelia as his own. Now let’s hope he loves her and the other two enough to keep them away from the toxic world of family vlogging.

I don’t even want to contemplate the possibility of this feral uneducated lot visiting the Anne Frank house. Her diary meant so much to me as a teenager and visiting the annexe was one of the most impactful experiences of my life. I was infuriated by a group of loud American tourists who were clomping around showing no respect. Sue and co would be even worse. I doubt any of them have read her diary. Half of them probably don’t know who she is. Sue will make a pathetic attempt to say something sincere and emotional- prompted by the camera crew- while gormless Nowull looks vague and disinterested. They probably wouldn’t bother to explain to their kids that they’re in a sacred location and have to be respectful.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
So Scratty and Noel the nonce are painting the boys bedroom Bleu. It’s a pokey little hole without making it look darker and smaller.
What happened to the house move…..nothing but liars, they never had any intention of moving. I knew they wouldn’t be leaving the shithole they live in now.

Reactions: 9
So Scratty and Noel the nonce are painting the boys bedroom Bleu. It’s a pokey little hole without making it look darker and smaller.
What happened to the house move…..nothing but liars, they never had any intention of moving. I knew they wouldn’t be leaving the shithole they live in now.
Cruel to get the children's hopes up by letting them choose their new bedrooms 😡

Reactions: 7
Have Sophie and her husband separated?
Yes, was mentioned briefly on the last thread. Someone said they’d split over a year ago, although I believe Joe did go on their recent WDW trip, so looks like they’re civil/reconciling. It is nice you haven’t seen them slagging the other off on social media especially for the sake of the kids (mentioning no names, Chris Radford).

Reactions: 13
Yes, was mentioned briefly on the last thread. Someone said they’d split over a year ago, although I believe Joe did go on their recent WDW trip, so looks like they’re civil/reconciling. It is nice you haven’t seen them slagging the other off on social media especially for the sake of the kids (mentioning no names, Chris Radford).
Ah, I see. Happy they weren’t blasting each other on social media and that Sue kept her mouth shut about this partner….

That house is already tight for space and their going around painting multiple rooms at once
Let's hope they've sorted other sleeping arrangements
Kids can't sleep in rooms with wet paint fumes flying around
More than likely nothing will have been sorted they won't have spotted an issue!
😡

IMG_8107.jpeg

Ha ha dog covered in paint, so funny 😡

Poor girls always having to have bloody pink. Fgs be a bit more imaginative. Girls can even play with trains and cars, Sue, not just bloody dolls 🙄

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
You’d think instead of spending more money on re-doing that house or going to Disney, they’d donate to the gofundme for the Walker family (“their bffs”) last I checked Sue donated £500….a year ago.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Quick paint round with the brush. Why not get someone In and have it done properly . Probably spent more on Disneyland pick n mix over the years .

The prep work’s more important than the actual painting, and should take longer. It’ll look no better if they’re just throwing paint at the walls and considering it done.

Quick paint round with the brush. Why not get someone In and have it done properly . Probably spent more on Disneyland pick n mix over the years .
It's ok giving the walls a clean a paint but will they tidy & organize the rooms at the same time?
But yes they could have got a local painter and decorators to do a proper job of it.

Reactions: 3
Thanks for the most liked post was @Starlight_100
Thank you, this is my first thread title 😊
---
View attachment 2982110
Ha ha dog covered in paint, so funny 😡

Poor girls always having to have bloody pink. Fgs be a bit more imaginative. Girls can even play with trains and cars, Sue, not just bloody dolls 🙄
It's proven having a mixture of toys is better for a child's development as they all have different benefits. E.g Dolls= good for social and emotional development/practising empathy and nurturing traits. Construction toys = Good for cognitive development, concentration skills and problem solving. Small world toys= encourage imagination, creativity.

Not that Sue and Noel care, they are too busy booking holidays to research what toys would benefit their children's development 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
You’d think instead of spending more money on re-doing that house or going to Disney, they’d donate to the gofundme for the Walker family (“their bffs”) last I checked Sue donated £500….a year ago.
They’re an absolute joke. We all know 500 is pocket change to them. Probably what they spend on souvenirs in ONE day at Disney. Selfish greedy twats.

Just like everything they do, that painting is a sloppy bodge job. No prep (the most important part), no dust sheets (but not surprised given how careless and stupid they are over really important things like car safety why would dust sheets matter)
and not taping the skirtings.

Scratty is so regressive. Nothing like reinforcing sexist gender norms hey Scratty.

Reactions: 5