The Radford family #60 "No, they are not Mormons they are Morons”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Sue and Noel ever wonder if they should have not gone down this path of putting their lives and their kids lives out there for public consumption, to earn a quick buck, even though they have so far been rewarded handsomely $$$. I wonder if they get in their pea brains that having done this is also potentially damaging in the longer term, for some of their children. You can't tell me it won't have a negative effect on at least some of these "22 kids". I personally wouldn't have done it for anything! Not for all the tea in China. Once you put yourself and more importantly your vulnerable, innocent children out there, you are fair game. Right or wrong, they have exposed their children/ babies, before they had a say in it. Makes me so angry. 🤬 And now Sue has her soapbox to stand on and attack anyone who doesn't fawn over them.
I doubt they think about anything long-term or in much depth. Neither of them are bright, they just saw a way to make easy money, get rich and receive adoration from strangers.

Reactions: 14
Just saw a reel of them in Amsterdam where one of the boys ate a burger like he'd never seen food before! What the actual hell is that about. You can overhear one of them saying he inhaled that burger! :sick:

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Just saw a reel of them in Amsterdam where one of the boys ate a burger like he'd never seen food before! What the actual hell is that about. You can overhear one of them saying he inhaled that burger! :sick:
Surely the things you do as a priority with income, especially when it rises super quickly like theirs has, is pay debts, get your house in order, help out your children and first and foremost buy decent quality food to ensure the family’s health.
With this lot It’s all about holidays, cars and wasteful spending on just crap. I know her mentality is stuck as a child which is probably why she’s stuck in that “all that glitters is gold” phase of her life but it is very odd the way they prioritise things.

Reactions: 9
I used to quite like Tillie when she was a young child but not any more. She’s morphing into a loud mouth chavvy little tart just like her older sisters.
I swear there are kids with problems in that family that they don’t acknowledge. Caper, Phoebe, Archie and Bonnie sometimes appear to have the light on but nobody is at home.
Never mind, a diet of burgers, pancakes,sweets and ice cream should sort them all out.

Reactions: 17
I used to quite like Tillie when she was a young child but not any more. She’s morphing into a loud mouth chavvy little tart just like her older sisters.
I swear there are kids with problems in that family that they don’t acknowledge. Caper, Phoebe, Archie and Bonnie sometimes appear to have the light on but nobody is at home.
Never mind, a diet of burgers, pancakes,sweets and ice cream should sort them all out.
Poor little Bonnie gets forgotten about because she’s very quiet, she’ll grow up in the shadow of little brat Heidie.

On a different note it’s nice to see Harley hard at work again. I think Millie has fallen on her feet with him, he’s taken on her first child as his own and he seems to be a good provider for his family.

Poor little Bonnie gets forgotten about because she’s very quiet, she’ll grow up in the shadow of little brat Heidie.

On a different note it’s nice to see Harley hard at work again. I think Millie has fallen on her feet with him, he’s taken on her first child as his own and he seems to be a good provider for his family.
When he is not (*allegedly*) assaulting her/Sue/gobby sisters.
There is definitely more to that. Of course. Maybe orchestrated by Sue?
I wonder if his parents are still less than complimentary about The Radfords! Lol

• Heart
Reactions: 7

It's a shame Millie can't be a good provider for her family.

Who said grey ?
Not happening
She said they need something ‘really durable’. Why? She changes it every few months.

Of course they didn’t go to Anne Frank’s house, they’re too thick and there’s no bright lights and waffles. Can you imagine the commentary if they did? 😭

• Haha
Of course they didn’t go to Anne Frank’s house, they’re too thick and there’s no bright lights and waffles. Can you imagine the commentary if they did? 😭
so I googled the age Anne was murdered and she was 16…. When sue was 16 Chris would have been 3….and now I just feel so sad….might go watch England play footie to bring back my sarcasm 🙃

Reactions: 3
She said they need something ‘really durable’. Why? She changes it every few months.

Is there everything that would be "really durable" to last more then 5 minutes in the Radford home?.
Look at the tin or google it you attention seeker Susan.

Last edited:
Apparently according to Laurence L-B farrow and ball is crap so don’t waste your money!!

Reactions: 5

I've been there and it's pretty sobering, they've kept a lot of where Anne had written on the wall etc. Can you imagine Sue Radford trailing her horde of feral children round there, oooh look Heidie that's nice isnt it. Isn't it nice Nowull. Are you loving life Heidie. Totally disrespectful. Can just imagine all her kids running around everywhere and behaving totally inappropriately with Sue giggling at them.

Reactions: 11