The Radford family #60 "No, they are not Mormons they are Morons”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s been watching too many Right guy videos looking for savvy meal tips and instead is learning how to be a gobby chavvy twit who also try and shame anyone who doesn’t worship them .
As for decorating that house if they had any brain cells between them , they would have saved all this easy money they are making and moved to a bigger house with a bigger garden but nope sue is too fascinated with Disney .

Reactions: 10
IMG_8079.jpeg

Oh no, I don’t think we should take the piss anymore, I actually think she has something wrong with her. What adult think this looks “so good”? It’s a few lights in the sky in the shape of cartoon characters for Christ’s sake 🫤

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 2977578

Oh no, I don’t think we should take the piss anymore, I actually think she has something wrong with her. What adult think this looks “so good”? It’s a few lights in the sky in the shape of cartoon characters for Christ’s sake 🫤
Just looked it up it's a new Disney drone show in Florida this summer so there is the excuse to book along with Create Your Own Headbands .
Agree that there is clearly something a miss when Disney is Sue's happy place not the 22 kids + 7 dogs + 10+ grandkids.

Reactions: 15
She's gonna turn her nice cosy home into a soulless grey box just like all the other tacky people do. There's a tasteful way to modernize a victorian home without trying to disguise all the period features. Plus look at Sue's previous attempts at decorating. The top floor bathroom is hideous.
I bet she’s going to use Mrs Hinch as inspiration 🤦‍♀️
---
Shes honestly lost the plot. She must not be able to deal with the fact Katie's pregnant and it's not her instead. That would maybe explain the no posts about the gender reveal
Jealousy is a nasty trait, especially when it’s of your children.

Reactions: 7
From what I can see Sue hasn't even liked Katie's gender reveal/pregnancy announcement post. Was she even there? Can she be seen in any of the pics?

What a time to have a falling out with your own daughter when she is becoming a first time mum and needs her mum most

• Sad
Reactions: 13
What a beg! It's so embarrassing 😳. If that was my mum I would have to go into hiding! Begging a media wall company to do her wall for free.. tramps the lot of them!
Decorating the whole house!
What happened to the move to a different house?

Reactions: 5
From what I can see Sue hasn't even liked Katie's gender reveal/pregnancy announcement post. Was she even there? Can she be seen in any of the pics?

What a time to have a falling out with your own daughter when she is becoming a first time mum and needs her mum most
Strange thing is she had no issues with any of millies or chloes pregnancy or gender reveals
Difference this time is baby potentially won't take the radford surname, Katie's job is caring for children so maybe she already has ideas of what she does and doesn't want to do concerning her own child.

The biggest reason could be Katie's been firm about her child not being used for content or an easy money maker and Sue's holding a grudge for it.

Shame really it's a new baby at the end of the day yet can't be happy and supportive about it
At least Katie had the sense to pass her tests and buy a car first that's already a step up from the rest and will make things so much easier transport wise.

Reactions: 14
Strange thing is she had no issues with any of millies or chloes pregnancy or gender reveals
Difference this time is baby potentially won't take the radford surname, Katie's job is caring for children so maybe she already has ideas of what she does and doesn't want to do concerning her own child.

The biggest reason could be Katie's been firm about her child not being used for content or an easy money maker and Sue's holding a grudge for it.

Shame really it's a new baby at the end of the day yet can't be happy and supportive about it
At least Katie had the sense to pass her tests and buy a car first that's already a step up from the rest and will make things so much easier transport wise.
Or is it C5 that have said can't just keep having another pregnancy drama / birth in every series so we will just do a small mention.

It's also a boy. We all know Sue isn't fussed on boys.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
What I don't get is, why didn;t they encourage some of the older boys into trades then set them all up in homes? They could of had a maintenance business going including plumbers, electricians etc so they'd never need to pay for maintenance people as they'd help each other out. Would be a massive money maker to.

Reactions: 15
Shes honestly lost the plot. She must not be able to deal with the fact Katie's pregnant and it's not her instead. That would maybe explain the no posts about the gender reveal
It's a boy though- so she is maybe not quite as jealous as if it were a girl!
---

She was there, yes there are photos
---

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
What I don't get is, why didn;t they encourage some of the older boys into trades then set them all up in homes? They could of had a maintenance business going including plumbers, electricians etc so they'd never need to pay for maintenance people as they'd help each other out. Would be a massive money maker to.
I don’t think any of those boys have done anything. Not college or an apprenticeship. I know one was working at McDonald’s but not even sure if any of the others actually have jobs. Done a stellar parenting job there 🙄

Reactions: 6
I wonder if Sue and Noel ever wonder if they should have not gone down this path of putting their lives and their kids lives out there for public consumption, to earn a quick buck, even though they have so far been rewarded handsomely $$$. I wonder if they get in their pea brains that having done this is also potentially damaging in the longer term, for some of their children. You can't tell me it won't have a negative effect on at least some of these "22 kids". I personally wouldn't have done it for anything! Not for all the tea in China. Once you put yourself and more importantly your vulnerable, innocent children out there, you are fair game. Right or wrong, they have exposed their children/ babies, before they had a say in it. Makes me so angry. 🤬 And now Sue has her soapbox to stand on and attack anyone who doesn't fawn over them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12