The Radford family #60 "No, they are not Mormons they are Morons”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe mummy and daddy can pay for a solicitor and go to court so he can see his children. I mean, it’s not like he can use his own money heaven forbid!
deadbeat
The same mummy and daddy who told him he could have more kids anyway, I'm right in remembering that aren't I? They don't care unless it's a daughter providing granddaughters

Reactions: 7
Its beginning!
Sue couldn't be bothered to congratulate Katie on her announcement and sure as heck didn't care about the gender reveal left Katie standing on her own yet elbows her way into the scans ( 5 months is it?)
Miles away for no apparent reason
Do they get a discount or something??
I would have shown her door after her stroppy attitude
Never mind "can't wait to see little
man"

We all know she's addicted to seeing the scans and intruding in on the birth with camera crew ready and waiting but she has no business butting in after her attitude 🙄

Reactions: 12
I hope Katie has the good sense to tell her Scratty little mother to jog on and keeps her baby private.

• Heart
I hope Katie has the good sense to tell her Scratty little mother to jog on and keeps her baby private.
Wouldn’t it be wonderful if one of the Radfords has the good sense to keep their kids private?
Imagine Sue not being able to use them for content.

Reactions: 9
The absolute horror!!! (Would be Sue's reaction! Lol)
---
Pinched this from the Joe Wicks thread but very fitting for The Radfords......
That quote hits deep. And for the majority of the influencer kids, is very much the case. But the Radford kids? They're just as bad as their parents. Churn out kids, sell them, get a council house. If I'd been exploited all my life, the very last thing I'd do, is then do it to my kids..

Reactions: 9
Poor Nicole. I’m fuming that the papers have posted her private life all over. I hope she can do something to stop them slating her. It’s just unfair that she gets caught in the mud because of that no-hoper bunch of cretins 😡

• Sad
  • Wow