The Radford family #60 "No, they are not Mormons they are Morons”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m glad Nicole said what she did. The Radford clan are a bunch of liars.

Reactions: 19
That quote hits deep. And for the majority of the influencer kids, is very much the case. But the Radford kids? They're just as bad as their parents. Churn out kids, sell them, get a council house. If I'd been exploited all my life, the very last thing I'd do, is then do it to my kids..
I suppose the older ones who are trying to make it big on social media, weren't shared like those younger ones are, especially the youngest 5 who were only born to make cash for their parents. They didn't start any filming even till they had 15 kids, so a lot of them were well beyond childhood then.
---
Married?
Poor / lazy researchers
Sue doing stirring there as well about 'it's nice to see you so happy'. If I were Nicole I would be contacting that page and getting them to print her response, even up the balance. Chris needs to be careful, putting stuff out like that which leads to the papers getting hold of it, it's defamation

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Someone else clearly wrote that for her, but fair play to her for putting it out there. He's a prick.

Reactions: 7
It should be about what's in the best interest of the children, and that's to visit where they live with their mum. It says a lot that he can't be bothered travelling to see them but expects three little kids to do a long journey for his convenience.

If Nicole doesn't want their faces or details in the media that should be respected. They printed the children's faces in that article and there is a chapter about them in the Radford's book. It mentions their date of births and what a great father Chris is.

Reactions: 10
Another holiday for the Radfords this summer. Where do i need to avoid?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sue and Noel never considered Chris and Nicole’s children as their actual grandchildren. Never considered Chris as their actual child either till he was roped into the tv show 🤣 big man slating the mother of his children on social media yet running to Disney (for free) without them. Embarrassing.
---
If Chris wanted access you’d think he’d take it to the courts, you know, like normal people.

Reactions: 20
Go Nicole!

Chris won't take it to the courts like a normal person would because he knows he'd be laughed out of court. It must be a family trait to air your dirty laundry on social media. Embarrassing.

Reactions: 19
Another holiday for the Radfords this summer. Where do i need to avoid?
They’ll be going to Orlando again. 5am UK time is when you can select reservations for 30 or 60 days in advance for your trip.

Go Nicole 🙌
And perfectly put too 👏👏👏
I am so glad Nicole posted the facts!! Good for you :) he is a POS, he has mental problems caused by his bigger POS parents but that is NO excuse to take it all out on his ex partner & his kids.
The fact that he won't travel to the kids is made doubly bad IMO, because he also has stepkids & they used to have good relationships with him. We know the RaTfords don't "count" stepkids, so what should those kids do while his three young children & their mum travel for hours for the pleasure of his company?? :sick:🤮

Reactions: 10
Is Chris even working? He certainly has enough free time to go on holidays. Most people would go to the end of the earth for their kids and wouldn't blink twice at a 4 hour train trip.

He learned his parenting skills from his parents. If your child presents too many difficulties to you, give up on them and have a new one.

Reactions: 16
They’ll be going to Orlando again. 5am UK time is when you can select reservations for 30 or 60 days in advance for your trip.
Not sure why shes being so secretive can't be many holidays where you have to be booking at 5am
The kids know where there going but nothing else
They go on the same holiday a few times a year with no changes even the same activities and same villa

Apparently they almost booked Mexico for there last holiday but the "kids" really wanted to do florida again nice try sue they'd give anything for a change of scenery it's you who can't let it go.

If anything they need to explain what's happening with tillie and her leg it was all planned out and discussed so why hasn't it happened
You dont just decide its not needed after all the preparation.

It's a pretty big thing to lie about and use for content.

Reactions: 11
Is Chris even working? He certainly has enough free time to go on holidays. Most people would go to the end of the earth for their kids and wouldn't blink twice at a 4 hour train trip.

He learned his parenting skills from his parents. If your child presents too many difficulties to you, give up on them and have a new one.
Wher’s he even living? In the basement of his parents house ? Loser…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Surely they have more fantasy than that? Those kids must be fed up being dragged around a hot and packed park. The world has SO many fantastic places to visit. And the best places are NOT parcs..

Reactions: 5
If I was Nicole I’d be contacting entertainment uk directly and getting them to actually be journalists. But they’re only interested in the sensationalised version as that gets more clicks..:although I bet they’d get a lot more with an expose!

How does she spend her life either on holiday or planning holidays? I was going to say I’m not jealous but I am a bit. I work full time and can barely afford to take my kids camping for the weekend let alone on multiple expensive foreign trips every year plus to see Taylor Swift etc. Even if I could afford it, I only get 15 days annual leave so there’s no way I could fit that many holidays around a full time job 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 13
How does she spend her life either on holiday or planning holidays? I was going to say I’m not jealous but I am a bit. I work full time and can barely afford to take my kids camping for the weekend let alone on multiple expensive foreign trips every year plus to see Taylor Swift etc. Even if I could afford it, I only get 15 days annual leave so there’s no way I could fit that many holidays around a full time job 🙄
You said it ......you work full time vs Sue { hi 👋} all she does all day is spend money & book holiday's for at least a year ahead.
But all thanks to exposing her kids & now the grandkids.

Reactions: 9