The Radford family #60 "No, they are not Mormons they are Morons”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
C’mon now. The way the children are is ALL because of their parenting so they don’t need branding or nick names. Who they were born to is not their fault and to an extent, the older ones have been raised and conditioned to be the way they are and let’s face it, and they’re not that intelligent to breakaway from their comfort of cash parents as they’ve never had the ambition to. We can slag off their behaviour as unacceptable but it’s the 2 at the top that allow it. Let’s keep it realistic and avoid name-calling and bullying children. It isn’t the children’s fault.

Reactions: 24
I’m quite liking Aimee, she doesn’t seem gobby like her sisters and always thoughtful and kind. She’s always seemed to me to be in the background, quiet and shy. I actually loved seeing her enjoying the concert, being a teenager. Just a shame she had to have mum there filming them ☹

Reactions: 11
Not sure if this has been said before as I can’t keep up with the treads these days but are the 4 younger girls sharing 3 beds?

Reactions: 1
Not sure if this has been said before as I can’t keep up with the treads these days but are the 4 younger girls sharing 3 beds?
We don't know for sure, they took her cot away a while back and there has only been a bunk bed and single ever since
Heidie has been sharing with sue and noel who prefer no clothes gross I know.

It's not clear why they won't get her a bed
They took archies away for a while and gave it to bonnie.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Sue’s heard that the boys don’t get any airtime so today she’s shown us 4 of them. Which is a huge coincidence what with us being blocked.

• Haha
Sue’s heard that the boys don’t get any airtime so today she’s shown us 4 of them. Which is a huge coincidence what with us being blocked.
I thought that. Chester. Chester. On Samson’s shoulders. 😂
In other news, if only they were as honest as this man when it came to fiddling their holiday, ahem, business trip expenses.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I know we're joking, but Aimee does actually seem like one of the only ones who has any aim. From the little we see of her she isn't afraid of work and has made the effort to obtain a qualification. Compared to her mum and siblings she's doing well I think. Especially when she's constantly being told through both actions and words that the only achievements that matter for a woman are babies and relationships.
Yeah, she seems like a nice girl too

Reactions: 7
C’mon now. The way the children are is ALL because of their parenting so they don’t need branding or nick names. Who they were born to is not their fault and to an extent, the older ones have been raised and conditioned to be the way they are and let’s face it, and they’re not that intelligent to breakaway from their comfort of cash parents as they’ve never had the ambition to. We can slag off their behaviour as unacceptable but it’s the 2 at the top that allow it. Let’s keep it realistic and avoid name-calling and bullying children. It isn’t the children’s fault.
I completely agree with you! The older ones chose to put their lives out there but I find it very cruel how some people here find it easy to make fun of how literal children look. The little ones have no clue what's going on and the entitled behavior on display from them is due to sues "parenting". Let's keep it civil please as it's not like the children have consented to having their lives on display for us all to see x

I completely agree with you! The older ones chose to put their lives out there but I find it very cruel how some people here find it easy to make fun of how literal children look. The little ones have no clue what's going on and the entitled behavior on display from them is due to sues "parenting". Let's keep it civil please as it's not like the children have consented to having their lives on display for us all to see x
Hallie does look like she bites, though.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has there been updates on the surgery that Tillie has needed for the last couple of years? Surprised they aren't jumping that as an easy cash-cow

Reactions: 6
Billy big bollox chris calling out his ex last night for not letting him see his kids. He's another one messed up by his parents. You'd think they'd want to do better

Billy big bollox chris calling out his ex last night for not letting him see his kids. He's another one messed up by his parents. You'd think they'd want to do better
Maybe mummy and daddy can pay for a solicitor and go to court so he can see his children. I mean, it’s not like he can use his own money heaven forbid!
deadbeat

Reactions: 9
Maybe mummy and daddy can pay for a solicitor and go to court so he can see his children. I mean, it’s not like he can use his own money heaven forbid!
deadbeat
Quite frankly if I was their mother I wouldn’t want the kids anywhere near a Radford.

Reactions: 13