The Radford family #60 "No, they are not Mormons they are Morons”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Cali then 🤔 if it’s Florida and she’s bigging it up like it’s somewhere they’ve never been then they’ve unlocked a new level of thick

Reactions: 3
How does she spend her life either on holiday or planning holidays? I was going to say I’m not jealous but I am a bit. I work full time and can barely afford to take my kids camping for the weekend let alone on multiple expensive foreign trips every year plus to see Taylor Swift etc. Even if I could afford it, I only get 15 days annual leave so there’s no way I could fit that many holidays around a full time job 🙄
I bet your kids have a much better life than Sues 22. Holidays don't define a happy childhood. Having a normal, adult mother who sees her kids and teaches them the right values gives long term happiness. Being dragged around Disney parks by a mother mentally aged 13 must be a nightmare. Nightmares are never positive.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
it certainly would be a surprise if she managed to take ALL 22 of her kids on holiday. 🙄

View attachment 3004300
Why are the titles of articles like these always so misleading?
She’s never taken all 22 kids away, most of the older boy, and some of the girls stay home, even if all of her kids did as a one off go on holiday with them there still wouldn’t be 22 kids going as she miscarried one but for some reason always counts it in the total of children that she’s raising🤷🏻‍♀️
And I despise that arrogant entitled smug face of hers, she really thinks she’s the bees knees.

It’s sad that none of the older “kids” have grown to have any independence. They still get roped into the family holidays like they’re still children. Most people in their early 20s and some are into their 30s have families of their own, have been to college, uni or have their own jobs, friends and family and are making lives of their own. Sue has them on a lead with the promise of another trip to Florida.

Reactions: 8
No only a handful of them are kids. And the way they include the baby she miscarried in that number is disingenuous too. She's never had 22 kids to raise at the same time
No because she ropes in the older poor daughters to bring those children up too. She does nothing single handed 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
it certainly would be a surprise if she managed to take ALL 22 of her kids on holiday. 🙄

View attachment 3004300
It may sound horrible but she’s had 21 live births. I had a colleague who when asked would say she had 5 children then proceed to go in to detail of the child who didn’t survive. It always made the person awkward who was just being polite in expressing an interest and I know by all means we shouldn’t forget those who didn’t make it. But, at the same time if Sue gets upset with Alfie’s loss, being a brand of “22…”, it’s never going to make it easy. Although she keeps up a good narrative on that one. And in fairness, if I had so many kids and was hands-on, I wouldn’t have time to think of what day of the week it was!

Reactions: 5
Why are the titles of articles like these always so misleading?
She’s never taken all 22 kids away, most of the older boy, and some of the girls stay home, even if all of her kids did as a one off go on holiday with them there still wouldn’t be 22 kids going as she miscarried one but for some reason always counts it in the total of children that she’s raising🤷🏻‍♀️
And I despise that arrogant entitled smug face of hers, she really thinks she’s the bees knees.
If you add it up they take 10 kids away at once at the most the rest are somewhat adults.
I say that there is still alot to learn
They just refuse to be firm sue needs the housework to do as she doesn't do anything else.
Show them what you expect, putting washing and dish loads on shouldn't be difficult cleaning their own rooms too.

Reactions: 2
So was alfie not a full term baby?
I think she was far enough along for him to be recognised as an actual person and obviously to the family he was a baby that died. But why the newspapers have to keep going with the headline that she takes 22 “children” on holiday is ridiculous.

Reactions: 7
Well done Aimee on being the first recognised child to have a career. Didn’t one of the older ones qualify as a graphic designer or did I just dream that or was it that Luke made a pie logo on canva?

• Haha
  • Heart
Well done Aimee on being the first recognised child to have a career. Didn’t one of the older ones qualify as a graphic designer or did I just dream that or was it that Luke made a pie logo on canva?
She's only posted that because all the other older ones have done duck all, career wise. Seems like aimee will be the only one with a good future, but out of 21 kids that's embarrassing. Obviously there's still the younger ones to go but time will tell🤔

Reactions: 11