Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wowee22

Chatty Member
Oooh what?
[/QUOTE]

I thought they’d new ones were up the way she’s been sharing it. Nope.

Reactions: 3

lissy8219

VIP Member
But the bar is so low it would be hard not to be a better parent than those two.
No matter how good of a mother she will be, she will still be in that house and under the influence of her mother. At least Chloe got away and is being a great mum to Mila, I’m sure because Sue is not there telling her what/not what to do.
Absolutely.

Js35g11

I know I have three kids. I’m saying this family don’t do a levels lol He’s gcse
I don't think he's even doing GCSEs! It was mentioned by Sue that Josh was sent to college a year early by he school as his behaviour and attendance was awful and they thought he'd do better on a college course (presumably some sort of vocation)!

• Wow

hssdrs

VIP Member
Sue could afford to visit petite clothes shops that will help her dress half decent for her age.

Finallyarrivedatlast

Chatty Member
Another day another vlog.
This time Sue's moaning about the mess surprisingly 20+ sets of shoes and coats are going to get thrown about
Moans the kitchen was clean when she went to bed and came down to pots in the sink
With a full clean dishwasher that noone bothered to sort.
She lets the kids walk all over her instead of actually being firm
Almost as if she likes the attention.

Does another load of washing whilst waffling about needing to get another play structure for outside.
They don't have space as it is so why fill it.

Should of guessed the title is about Chesters hospital appointment a follow up with blood tests.
Sue's in the car with ophelia after being millies taxi
Carries on saying millie will phone her with the results later that day.
Is it really Sue's business??
Noels home before the school run must of been another day off.

They've been spending again.
One of the older girls bunk beds is gone and a double bed is in its place with a desk.

Also the barbecue is disgusting noone cleaned that.

Sue's loading up a car with rubbish it's not one I've seen before not family friendly either by the looks of things when was that bought??
The way the camera is angled makes her look like her arms and body are huge and she has this tiny little head on top 😁

Pastymuncher

Def a few holiday as daisy asked to go to the beach and sue said no. There was no love or friendliness in her voice so obv they have to stick to the organised itinerary. Then they said to heat the pool is 35 dollars a day and they not paying that. So obv extras they have to pay for which they won’t. If someone can afford to do Disney with 30 people every 3 months that cost wouldn’t matter but my point is why would anyone gift them the same holidays several times a year. They def didn’t pay for this they just like to make out they are richer than they are.
---
Free
---

Def not A levels lol
Year 11 is aged 15 /16 years and A levels are done at 16 - 18. If he's 16 he's either in year 11 or year 12/college

lissy8219

VIP Member
How old is Katie.? This is what’s it gonna be baby after baby for all
Them girls
21 or 22yrs I think.
---
Awww no1 went over to Katie! The Radfords are so odd lol.
---
How old is Katie.? This is what’s it gonna be baby after baby for all
Them girls
---
21 or 22yrs I think.
---
Awww no1 went over to Katie! The Radfords are so odd lol.
---
She is not that young.
---
Lots of pics with his family too around the balloon arch but non with any Radfords on Connor's fb.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2