Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lissy8219

VIP Member
Is it so hard to give the kids some privacy
Less than a minute into the vlog and casper decided to share that archie had a wet accident during the night in the camper getting it everywhere caspar ended up having to change aswell because he got caught up in it.

Sue couldn't of cared less and just said he couldn't help it no sympathy or anything.
Even before breakfast the top bunk is still made hopefully they stripped it or if they were in the makeshift big bed everything would need spraying and a deep cleaning aswell as drying.
Doubtful they did anything.

Why did they keep it in the video
Now people are commenting that he should have pull ups as if its there business.
Awful. I actually missed that.

Reactions: 2

wowee22

Chatty Member
Can’t really knock them going with the whole donation thing as I think they’re there with the Walkers anyhow. Actually on a holiday without a tv crew other than themselves?

htaylor393

She will be nearly 22yrs when she has the baby.
So young ish. But not young like certain other Radfords!🤦‍♀️
I had a baby at 23 years and 6 days, I felt young and I'm the youngest at the school gates but only by a year or 2. It's not massively young I'd say.

Def a boy or a monkey in the pic @wowee22 posted.

Chloe has said they are moving in the next few weeks, wonder if they’ve bought their own place? 😂🤣😂🤣
I remember there being speculation that Chloe was in private rent when the programme was on. Not sure if she was or not. Was probably a six month tenancy for TV drama then got nowhere to go so applying to council.

xxDimplesxx

Obviously shops shut as that’s why Chloe has gone away. Mind you last time of year I’d go if I didn’t have a child at school but then common sense is not a Radfraud specialty!

hssdrs

VIP Member
Can we see any the Radford kids having a "big " family as see 4+ is big ( one of 4 but parents were 1of 6}
What would you class is a bid family these days ?

hssdrs

VIP Member
I wonder If their big summer holiday will be visiting the bestie pals the ingham family at their new "home " in Dubai ?

bitsandpieces

That's made me realise tillie had her birthday just before ellie and there wasn't a single thing posted for her yet they wished aimee a happy birthday a few days before
And Ellie got all the attention last year.
They always ignore tillie other than her medical appointments

Not a peep about her leg op since last year should be around now
---

Chloe will be after a load of compo then
Why didn't she take mila to either jakes parents house or her own parents house to wash and feed her until the water and power was fixed??
Instead sat there moaning
Trying to get sympathy

Even if the bunch weren't home someone would have been.
She did take her to Jake’s parents

Winnywoowaa

It’s not just Millie in social housing. Sophie and Chloe too. Yet the next breath they’re advertising broken mobiles and jetting off on holiday….bet they don’t declare their earnings on those nor the freebies Chloe begs for. I still don’t get how Sophie has the money for a personal trainer whilst on benefits.
---

The other thing is you notice how the boys aren’t? The key to successful benefit scamming is to have a baby. And the boys nearly leave their rooms so that isn’t going to happen.
---
Thread suggestion.
Noel in the dock, still can’t believe he mentioned his black c@ck. But at least Casper won’t miss his first day in high school.
sophie works

• Haha

hssdrs

VIP Member
That is what I said, cheaper housing should be reserved for those that can't afford to pay full price rent or buy.
If the Radford girls are being filmed I expect they are being paid. Rather than accepting such lavish holidays they should perhaps use money to pay for deposits.

There are far too many families that don't have access to all that extra money that could have been housed rather than these lot
I was told by the council when our son was 6 months old living in a 1 bed council flat that they would not put us on the list for a 2 bed house /flat as my hubby worked so we could afford private rent or buy a house.
It was only when I was walking hone I thought how do they know how much my hubby earns as we were full rent.

• Wow

happymummy2

Chatty Member
Is that why the Walkers are in the Netherlands then? I take back what I said then. But yeah however much this holiday cost the Radfords they could’ve donated it to Sophie’s fund. The petrol alone would’ve cost a bomb.
Yeah I seen on walkers insta other day sayin she got treatment this week