Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lissy8219

VIP Member
Own up who has been asking where the dress is from 😂
---
From what she shows you would not think for one minute they have boys . Everything is geared towards the young girls .
Fashion tips from Sue!!!? Ha.ha.ha
---
I think { well hope } they take a car or the minibus.
It's only 15mins up the road. The older children could easily drop some off. I think they do take another car also.

Reactions: 1
There’s a house near them on the market for 650k, similar house type and bedroom space etc. So assuming that’s what theirs would make and add in the pie shop business, they would be lucky to make 850k. Not bad. But then take out inheritance tax and divide what’s left between 21 of them. None of them are going to receive a bumper inheritance.

21 or 22yrs I think.
---
Awww no1 went over to Katie! The Radfords are so odd lol.
---

---

She is not that young.
---
Lots of pics with his family too around the balloon arch but non with any Radfords on Connor's fb.
Oh really thought she was lot younger than that.! I think I get confused there so many.!

HoppingAlong

Chatty Member
What exactly is she manifesting? Guess she’s now going by to live through Millie’s wedding to the man that a year ago they were slagging right off. Stop living through your kids and get some friends of your own

I thought she’d been watching Corrie 🤣🤣 (Recent storyline about manifesting 🤣)

Last edited:
  • Haha

sebanna

VIP Member
I know I have three kids. I’m saying this family don’t do a levels lol He’s gcse
Josh should have done his GCSEs last year but his school arranged for him to study sport at college a year early so he may not have sat them.

HoppingAlong

Chatty Member
Ah the engagement video is finally up. Funny how everyone knew the size of the ring finger🤔 …it’s almost like it wasn’t a surprise (and Millie announcing when it wasn’t going to be….). It explains the non-excited walk away separately from each other rather than the loved-up couple that’s just got engaged. “And cut. That’s a wrap folks for filming today. 🎬
And the, ‘we can take it back and get another..’ from Sue…. Bet she engineered it all.
---
She's really trying to use travel costs as an excuse to miss schools
I'm sure it wouldn't be anywhere near as expensive if you didn't go to florida, Disney and universal staying in the same expensive villa everytime.

No excuses sue.
She really is that thick 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

b1tchinb0ld

Ophelia has always been a beauty IMO (although different dad so not relevant really) but if you have seen Elodie ............. ?
Chester is a cutie.
I don’t really keep up with them anywhere but here so don’t really see any of them not that you can really tell the difference anyways🤕

AllieBee

VIP Member
Well the lack of ppe at the pie factory has been picked up by one of the socials and they’re running it..queue the pedalo pie comments already. In 2022 he wore a hair net when he was trying to get marstons order
Oooh which one Lancs live?

AllieBee

VIP Member
Because they are stupid???
---
I apologise in advance- *TW*
How old is April? *I can not bring myself to spell "correctly"*
Was Noel having sex with Sue at this age??!
As he knew her from 7yrs. Awful thought.
(I think April is 9/10yrs)
Is she the one who is at secondary school or is that the other one?

Also looks like Duinrell possibly? Ive been to Duinrell but not Efteling so not sure what that one looks like. Some.sort of camp8ng Lodge thing?