Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wowee22

Chatty Member
She did go to town on a local woman threatening her with legal for something she put on YouTube. Can’t remember her name or id but it was something around “sausage roll girl” or something similar.

• Wow
Reactions: 2

hssdrs

VIP Member
ive not seen their book anywhere either. i live and work in the midlands and travel around a bit for work, not seen in any whsmith at train station or services, or at the shopping centres we have been to recently. nor the supermarkets that sell books. probably dont want to be seen promoting child r@pe etc by Noel. his face gives me the creeps so would stand out on shelves
My local Asda has just got it in priced £10 .
Did really want to find the 3 that were left .......maybe do it in another store away from home.

JaneRev

VIP Member
I haven't commented here in a while but after catching up, I see bugger all has changed with this lot. Still spending god knows how much on holidays yet all the kids are still underfed, badly dressed & scratty, it makes me so cross! 🤬
Nothing has changed, scratty and Nowell never will, they're just more desperate these days 🙄🙄

Finallyarrivedatlast

Chatty Member
All those school runs
All that washing
And then driving all the way to their holiday park hang out
She’s a very busy person 😂😂😂
Now she’s got to watch the kids play
And open a packet or maybe 2 😳 for dinner
She might even have to boil a kettle
Oh what a terribly hard life she leads. Oh Susie, however do you cope?

Speaks volumes though that she hits back aggressively at people questioning her nefarious income but is radio quiet when questioned about her exploitation of the kids.
Also here’s a nice little home for you to downsize to (scroll to the last picture 😂)

Tinksmum

VIP Member
Am I right in thinking that their eldest Chris is married but they don’t include any of the children so am I also right in thinking he went on this holiday in his own -apologies I haven’t watched the holiday vlogs but did see a picture of him and Sue on slinky dog I think it was

lissy8219

VIP Member
Sad news, lazy journalists have picked up on a reply Sue gave on Facebook regarding the "house move" saying that it "fell through, and stating that they were both too old to be taking on a large mortgage!"
No mention of it being too frigging small, oh no no no!!! 😆
---
M
Has anyone been on my5???
Oooh what?

bitsandpieces

In her little rant she says she went two days without being able to bathe or properly feed mila as well as no power before going to Jakes parents.

Two days she spent moaning before doing anything about it whilst waiting for an engineer that's pretty bad on her part.
Fair enough! Can’t lie I have better things to do than listen/watch their long stories so I missed this and only saw bits about them going there!