Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TabbyTraybake

Chatty Member
Def a boy or a monkey in the pic @wowee22 posted.

Chloe has said they are moving in the next few weeks, wonder if they’ve bought their own place? 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3

DairyleaD

Chatty Member
What happened to the whites that they were wearing when they were being visited. Luke looks as scruffy as hell in his black hoody and how many times did Nowall touch hisface head and neck.
Ughhhh I couldn’t eat anything they have made, not even to save my life.
I bet he wears that hoodie for weeks around the house and its full of dog hair.

• Sick

JaneRev

VIP Member
I don't think any clinic would give IVF to a woman of Sues age given the condition of her womb etc. She's got to be a mess given all those pregnancies and starting before her body was mature enough to give birth. I can't see them trying for IVF though, if anything I could see them paying a surrogate though who in their right mind would want to be impregnated with Nowulls skanky sperm. But I think they are putting all the focus on the new grandchildren and rinsing them for every bit of engagement they can get. So greedy. This family is totally dysfunctional.
I'm sure they'd be some nutter that would be a surrogate for them.

I know there's the die hard fans out there who lap up every word but the engagement of the public must be dropping as it's just rinse and repeat. None of their older children have gone on to have careers they wanted or appear to aspire to be anything.

I may have this wrong but when they lost Alfie they said that they'd never have another child, a lot of people believed them then Sue was pregnant again. Child loss is hard enough for most families, I remember at the time there was something off almost like they monetised it

My dogs have been in for most of the day where it's cool but out for a pee etc and I put the hose for them for a bit in the shade about an hour ago and they were loving life.

lissy8219

VIP Member
Tillie used to be a nice child- no she is annoying af lol
*now. 🥴
---
Haven't watched any of the videos in ages but saw an article about the latest one.
Used birthdays as an excuse for yet more clothes shopping as if they don't have enough from the holidays every couple months.
I hope it was a joke but sue was trying on kids dungarees size 14/15 years because the adults one wouldn't fit being too long and even the age under that wouldn't have fit her well yeah I would hope not she's almost 50 years old.

She's not the tallest but not massively tiny either not sure why she goes on about needing "petite" clothes

Of course she also likes an unflattering dress that resembles a table cloth.

Aimee chose pjs with chipmunks on but had no idea who it was DISNEY chipmunks chip and Dale how many times have they been to disneyland and she still hasn't got a clue
I often buy children's clothes and I'm 40! 😬
---
Oooh goody we have this to look forward to....

Attachments

have the privilege

She is not a 12 going by this photo.......
She’s short so might well be, like how tall people can carry bigger sizes/weight without looking it. Im also short, I start to look a bit tubby at anything above a size 10.

Miles above that atm though sadly!

AllieBee

VIP Member
Don’t ever comment but read.
the place their at looks like
Duinreill
It’s amazing tbh and expensive. Like main holiday expensive. (Well for us 😂)
It’s basically like a massive centre parks.
Don't think it's Duinrell, someone further up thread has found the site they are at

And dont the younger kids get some type of “ homework” to be completed whilst they’re off? Reading,? spellings? it’s not like they must be advanced fgs, they’ve already missed so much school they’re constantly playing catch up but hey, who cares 🤷‍♀️certainly not Saggy Flaps and Barnacle Bollocks, just desperate for content…and why not go somewhere nearer ? Knowsley Safari Park ? 🤔🙄🐒🦓

And if any of them have SATS they will be coming up too

bitsandpieces

Does Chloe’s boyfriend (can’t remember his name) actually work. I’m not classing any attempts at modelling work as he’s ok looking but he’s no model!
Pretty sure he does as she put a story or tiktok up the other day saying he had been working late the night before

lissy8219

VIP Member
Now she’s wetting her knickers with excitement because she’s found some free bloody dishwashers. “ How cool are these”.
They are not at all cool you bimbo. Just popped in to do some washing, can she not go anywhere without a bloody washing machine.
Hei die has got a mustache,🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She should have finished her education before she started bonking for England.
The way she opened it up to show ppl.... I think we all know what a dishwasher looks like Sue!!!
---
Do you think this means I was blocked?

Attachments

Last edited: