Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lissy8219

VIP Member
she only has 5 at primary and Casper can get himself ready. Surely she’s capable of that? And then Heidi to get to nursery which is the one at the school probably.
I have more than that! But minus the 50 million dogs and absolute chaos of their house.🤣

Reactions: 3

lissy8219

VIP Member
Is she the one who is at secondary school or is that the other one?

Also looks like Duinrell possibly? Ive been to Duinrell but not Efteling so not sure what that one looks like. Some.sort of camp8ng Lodge thing?
I think she is Sophie’s middle child- so 9/10yrs x

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Children going to be knackered going back to school again if they’re still in Amsterdam now. Long drive back today. ( that’s if they do !)
I'd be surprised if they go back to school on time for once it's unheard of in that household.
Surely they will leave it until tomorrow and be back early hours of Monday??

hssdrs

VIP Member
If you all have time watch this you tube video were this guy is taking about a USA Insta family .
The points he is making is what Sue is doing ........spending all the money the kids have made her today but nothing set aside for them in later life .

This Is How Much Dougherty Dozen Spent Last Year!! HOLY COW!!!

ae77

VIP Member
I hope they aren’t going down the right guys route and other clowns who want to show off their Aldi haul . Next up we will have Sue and her pointy finger in the middle aisle .

hssdrs

VIP Member
He's got to be. I'm sick to the back teeth of "it doesn't matter, they stayed together, they love each other, work hard"

Sue would have had more kids if the menopause hadn't kicked in. He farmed her out for years, and she couldn't cope without him as she knows no difference

I'm not a fan of Sue and I think she's an idiot, but Nowell is something else. There's no way I'd leave a young girl with him.
If lockdown didn't happen there would have been at least 1 more baby.
The menopause could hit her hard .

lissy8219

VIP Member
They are NEVER EVER gonna let them foster or adopt. Also “let them live their dreams” 😂😂😂😂
What dreams? Working part time making pies and living in social housing? Ffs, someone get this woman a reality check.

View attachment 2952685
Some of "Their dreams"...
Playing computers all day long.
Going on free holidays with Mummy & Daddy.
Receiving a "gifted" (uc) house.
Being famous.
Being a celebrity.
---
We've been asked to provide character references for a friend wanting to foster, they need a few, 10 is expected. The forms arrived last night. 3 A4 pages of questions, just some that they may struggle with. I expect it will be at least 20 pages by the time we've filled it in. Do they even know 10 people, especially 10 people that can put together a legible sentence

What is your overall view of the applicant as a person – their attitudes and abilities, motivation to foster and personal qualities?

What sort of support networks do they have in place?

Is the applicant capable of keeping certain information confidential?

Does the applicant have good communication skills?

Do you think that the applicant would be able to provide a safe environment for children and young people?

What sort of leisure activities / hobbies / sports have you seen the applicant take part in?

What is your impression of the applicant’s ability to support a child in their education?
Yep.never.going.to happen.Susan!!!

HoppingAlong

Chatty Member
I'm not too sure.....

Glenda the witch?
---
not sure about other families, but with Sue it's because she was SO desperate to have a set of twins among her massive brood and is disappointed it never happened, so instead she dresses the two sets of girls who are similar in age - Phoebe & Hallie, and Bonnie & Heidie - in matching outfits, as she knows that they are so close in age, people will assume they're twins.

I didn’t have twins but if I had, I STILL wouldn’t dress them alike! I had two boys 3 years apart and a girl in between and they never worebthe same thing.
---
6 seatbelts in the mohor home so who goes without ? Do they draw lots ?
That’s what I was wondering!

Meghan007

You wouldn't happen to be one of them in disguise would you?
No one here or anywhere would ever call them adorable
She was 13 he was nearly 18 when first pregnant but knew her when she was 7 through her brother.

And she's never worked yet never stops spending and he does the bare minimum
The shops only a 3* out of 5
Units 5 but that likely because it's rarely used.
Oh, never knew that lol, sorry everyone. I only watched 1 documentary about them which included their bakery, and know that they are adopted, hence why they had loads of children.
I thought what a lovely story and really liked them, and then she had the miscarriage, and found them to be very sweet. That is all I knew about them.
I assumed they got together young, but I didn't know that she was 13. Woah.

SandGrown

Chatty Member
I’m hoping Ellie will be different, she doesn’t seem like the rest, she has a life outside the house. Hopefully she will do a bit of travelling before settling down. Do we know what she studies at college or has she got a job now?
she's working in adult social care, or was last time I heard anything

lissy8219

VIP Member
Since sue reads here and blocked me? Why not answer this engagement is a win win for each side millie and harley get a funded life style of holidays abroad and tacky shit bought for them and in return sue can churn out content.sue you can't block people in real life 😉 your day will come when people were say things to your face what you going to do then?
---
Also I dip and dive out of the radford threads what's this about noels black dick? Lol
Probably best not to ask! 🍆

• Haha

JaneRev

VIP Member
Well the lack of ppe at the pie factory has been picked up by one of the socials and they’re running it..queue the pedalo pie comments already. In 2022 he wore a hair net when he was trying to get marstons order
It's really not a good look for the Radfraud's, more and more people are seeing them for what they are.

TwistedSister24

Don’t ever comment but read.
the place their at looks like
Duinreill
It’s amazing tbh and expensive. Like main holiday expensive. (Well for us 😂)
It’s basically like a massive centre parks.

Their favourite place is the Maldives, funny could of sworn its florida?

And who takes a photo of their child walking in the middle of the road with a dolls pram??
Hardly safe 😡
She would say that because they didn't have any kids with them on that holiday. So predictable