The Radford Family #59 Noel’s black dick, it makes you sick, dodged the sex register, he’s a smarmy prick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Children going to be knackered going back to school again if they’re still in Amsterdam now. Long drive back today. ( that’s if they do !)

Reactions: 10
Children going to be knackered going back to school again if they’re still in Amsterdam now. Long drive back today. ( that’s if they do !)
I'd be surprised if they go back to school on time for once it's unheard of in that household.
Surely they will leave it until tomorrow and be back early hours of Monday??

Reactions: 3
Where did the Mail get the pie shop sales figure from I wonder? £9.2m?? I find that hard to believe even when you account for manufacturing costs.

Reactions: 14
I know isn't the brightest spark, but even she would know it would be better to buy a holiday home in Florida if they had that income.

Reactions: 5
He’s probably sent a solicitor/barrister in place or since declared they remembered who was driving. It’s bound to be Sue as she drives it the most. Bet he drives around in the minibus so he doesn’t get noticed. They’re very unlucky to get caught and can’t imagine the speed. EVERYBODY speeds on that road. Actually, thinking about where it’s probably been caught, it will be the quiet bit towards the unit..bet they were going over a ton hence the need to fight as it’s an instant ban.
It got caught in a 40 limit, it'll be the bit by the college bridge where they do the sneaky mobile trap as it comes off the hill. It's usually Sue driving the Porsche. The failing to identify is separate, in Preston on 14th December. Why would you risk 6 points and a huge fine for failing to identify, unless they both already have 9 points and there's nobody else they can blame. Lancaster Magistrates on 2nd September for the hearing, might just pop along.

Reactions: 15
Reactions: 7
If they have all this money, then why is Millie in social housing? She was in a lot of You tube videos, providing content by producing grand children and has helped bring up a lot of the 21 children. Surely they could give her a hefty despoit to help her buy a home.
---
I'm sure someone posted on here they had looked on company house and Noel had only earned about 35 K profit that year from pies.

Reactions: 9
It got caught in a 40 limit, it'll be the bit by the college bridge where they do the sneaky mobile trap as it comes off the hill. It's usually Sue driving the Porsche. The failing to identify is separate, in Preston on 14th December. Why would you risk 6 points and a huge fine for failing to identify, unless they both already have 9 points and there's nobody else they can blame. Lancaster Magistrates on 2nd September for the hearing, might just pop along.
2nd September, doesn't sound convenient for the Radfords. They will probably be back in Florida then.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Since when have prices ever mattered to this lot?
To say they paid just under 500 for each caravan for a week compared to apparently 1.2k per caravan for a week in the UK
Not sure where that is that's the cost of most peoples entire holiday.
Considering they happily splash 5 figures in florida odd they would suddenly be a travel agents.
Plus £90 to hire linen errmm thanks but no thanks.

How exactly does she think that's cheaper than the UK??

2nd September, doesn't sound convenient for the Radfords. They will probably be back in Florida then.
That’ll bugger up their already booked Florida flights!! Children may actually be back for the start of term now!!

Since when have prices ever mattered to this lot?
To say they paid just under 500 for each caravan for a week compared to apparently 1.2k per caravan for a week in the UK
Not sure where that is that's the cost of most peoples entire holiday.
Considering they happily splash 5 figures in florida odd they would suddenly be a travel agents.
Plus £90 to hire linen errmm thanks but no thanks.

How exactly does she think that's cheaper than the UK??
Is she adding fuel for the cars, the tunnel cost x 2 .
The exchange rate is not that good 1 Pound Sterling =1.17 Euro.
OHHHHH But wait washing & dishwashers machines you don't get that down the Haven or Parkdean.

Reactions: 6
Omg!! Bonnie in the go-karts screaming and Sue yelling, ‘Nowull I think you’re squashing her!’ Snd shrieking with laughter!!
That looked really uncomfortable and I bet it did hurt poor Bonnie!
What a great mum! 😡

• Wow
  • Sad
If Sue or Noel are found guilty in court, would they get their license taken away?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.