The Radford Family #59 Noel’s black dick, it makes you sick, dodged the sex register, he’s a smarmy prick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they travelled miles and miles, hours and hours with a bunch of little kids (set off at 9 and got there at 1.30am) to a campsite which looks nothing out of the ordinary. The play park looked dismal. Lovely tour of the showers and toilets. Yeah we’ve never seen them before 🙄. Heidie reminds me of a Victorian waif and stray with her pinched looks and lank hair.
---
I'm convinced she has mild learning disabilities. That's not to be mean, but I definitely see it. She has a low IQ.
She has a zero IQ !

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Noel in court today for speeding and failing to identify the driver of the Porsche - sounds a tad dodgy 😉

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Noel in court today for speeding and failing to identify the driver of the Porsche - sounds a tad dodgy 😉
There's no way they would cut short any holiday for any reason even legal ones
They will still be in netherlands
What happens if he skips court??
Obviously they thought being on TV there above everyone else and don't need to follow the same rules
Not identifying the driver is suspicious probably end up being sue with kids in the car or something.

Reactions: 9
How come they drove for 12+ hours to the Netherlands when they could have flown??
Originally I just assumed they took the motorhome but I'm sure sue made a comment about how they should bring it next time.

For people who don't give a monkeys about costs And go to Disney 5 times a year its a little bizarre.
Convenient they booked a holiday at the same time noels supposed to be in court 🤨
I wonder if there is something to hide
Ie someone who shouldn't have been driving or doing something less than legal.

Reactions: 6
Either one of the kids driving it without insurance or Sue has many pts on her licence that Noel needs to take the blame.
Plus maybe the lawyer can do it his behalf as the judge will be told they work hard , need a half term holiday to chill , to live their best life's & make more memories .

Reactions: 10
The speeding case has made it to Mail Online and there are comments relating to Sue and Chris's ages.
#

• Heart
Reactions: 14
All the travelling for that . The other day I thought well done sue but as the week has go on and seen clips it’s your normal campsite with a few frills . Personally couldn’t do that journey in a car just for that. Then again to sue it’s a Holiday .

Reactions: 7
All the travelling for that . The other day I thought well done sue but as the week has go on and seen clips it’s your normal campsite with a few frills . Personally couldn’t do that journey in a car just for that. Then again to sue it’s a Holiday .
It's a change from florida and Disney 5x a year which must be nice for the kids
But to put them through the 12 hour car journey was unnecessary

Reactions: 11
My Thread title suggestion is "They are not Mormons they are Morons"

I said this earlier in the thread when I was talking about a friend of mine thinking the Radfords were Mormon because they have so many kids and I simply told her "No, they are not Mormons they are Morons"

Reactions: 10
My dad drove us to Switzerland to stay at a eurocamp for six nights. We did get the whole thing including ferry for £160 though . We also stopped in France on the way there and back. It must've been hell doing the whole thing in one day, especially with that feral lot. I will say though we left the site everyday to explore. It seems this lot haven't left the site. What a waste! I'm sure there's plenty to see in the area. I feel sorry for the kids enduring that journey. Flying would've made a hell of a lot more sense!

Reactions: 9
Wonder what happened at noels 9.30am court hearing this morning cos clearly he ain’t attended

• Wow
Reactions: 12
He’ll probably use Tillie’s op or Max’s disability as some form of excuse for the driving or the being away. They think they’re above the law, the feral bunch of rats.

Reactions: 11
Wonder what happened at noels 9.30am court hearing this morning cos clearly he ain’t attended
He’s probably sent a solicitor/barrister in place or since declared they remembered who was driving. It’s bound to be Sue as she drives it the most. Bet he drives around in the minibus so he doesn’t get noticed. They’re very unlucky to get caught and can’t imagine the speed. EVERYBODY speeds on that road. Actually, thinking about where it’s probably been caught, it will be the quiet bit towards the unit..bet they were going over a ton hence the need to fight as it’s an instant ban.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.