The Radford Family #59 Noel’s black dick, it makes you sick, dodged the sex register, he’s a smarmy prick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Sue or Noel are found guilty in court, would they get their license taken away?
If yNoel is found guilty by a jury you get a tougher sentence but he could claim they have many kids , business etc that they need 2 parents with a licence & he gets a hefty fine plus pts instead.

Reactions: 5
If yNoel is found guilty by a jury you get a tougher sentence but he could claim they have many kids , business etc that they need 2 parents with a licence & he gets a hefty fine plus pts instead.
It wouldn’t wash as she doesn’t work and other “workers” aka family could take him. There’s deffo something odd about why he wouldn’t declare who was driving. Surely their house isn’t that chaotic that he doesn’t know who is driving the prized procession??? I mean, there’s probably a flash of nasty Disney nails on the wheel around that time on insta probs.

Reactions: 8
it's in a magistrates court, there won't be a jury.

Reactions: 6
All the Radford girls seem to pick the most gormless wassocks but then again they haven’t got many brain cells between them.
That’s a demographic aspect. They’re not hanging around in circles beyond their academic and social circles so they’ll never cross paths with people that will be more intelligent. They are destined in the food chain to be with the male versions on themselves. I swear Sue and Noel look like siblings more and more.

Reactions: 9
If they have all this money, then why is Millie in social housing? She was in a lot of You tube videos, providing content by producing grand children and has helped bring up a lot of the 21 children. Surely they could give her a hefty despoit to help her buy a home.
---
I'm sure someone posted on here they had looked on company house and Noel had only earned about 35 K profit that year from pies.
Because if she buys somewhere to live she can’t stay on benefits all her life or tell someone to fix anything that goes wrong I expect.

If they have all this money, then why is Millie in social housing? She was in a lot of You tube videos, providing content by producing grand children and has helped bring up a lot of the 21 children. Surely they could give her a hefty despoit to help her buy a home.
---
I'm sure someone posted on here they had looked on company house and Noel had only earned about 35 K profit that year from pies.
It’s not just Millie in social housing. Sophie and Chloe too. Yet the next breath they’re advertising broken mobiles and jetting off on holiday….bet they don’t declare their earnings on those nor the freebies Chloe begs for. I still don’t get how Sophie has the money for a personal trainer whilst on benefits.
---
It’s not just Millie in social housing. Sophie and Chloe too. Yet the next breath they’re advertising broken mobiles and jetting off on holiday….bet they don’t declare their earnings on those nor the freebies Chloe begs for. I still don’t get how Sophie has the money for a personal trainer whilst on benefits.
The other thing is you notice how the boys aren’t? The key to successful benefit scamming is to have a baby. And the boys nearly leave their rooms so that isn’t going to happen.
---
Thread suggestion.
Noel in the dock, still can’t believe he mentioned his black c@ck. But at least Casper won’t miss his first day in high school.

Reactions: 7
---

The other thing is you notice how the boys aren’t? The key to successful benefit scamming is to have a baby. And the boys nearly leave their rooms so that isn’t going to happen.
---
Thread suggestion.
Noel in the dock, still can’t believe he mentioned his black c@ck. But at least Casper won’t miss his first day in high school.
sophie works

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Eventually it's all going to catch up with them. Social housing yet going off on expensive holidays? All on social media? I hope questions will be asked soon.

Reactions: 8
Eventually it's all going to catch up with them. Social housing yet going off on expensive holidays? All on social media? I hope questions will be asked soon.
Unfortunately social housing isn't means tested, you just need to prove you are in need - for example the house you are in is seriously overcrowded.
I have known people to live in a housing association house and be on a very good salary.
Morally it is wrong though and these cheaper rents should be reserved for families that can't afford to buy or private rent

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Me too! Never in a million years do they earn that!!
If they were earning those figures they wouldn't of been refused a mortgage, if they had that money in their account they would of either brought the house outright or put a large deposit down and they would of put a deposit down on a property so that is bs

If they were earning those figures they wouldn't of been refused a mortgage, if they had that money in their account they would of either brought the house outright or put a large deposit down and they would of put a deposit down on a property so that is bs
That’s because the money is never IN their account, it’s spent on Primark tat, cars and Disney holidays.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Unfortunately social housing isn't means tested, you just need to prove you are in need - for example the house you are in is seriously overcrowded.
I have known people to live in a housing association house and be on a very good salary.
Morally it is wrong though and these cheaper rents should be reserved for families that can't afford to buy or private rent
You do realise even people who work full time can barely afford private rent or to buy these days ?? 🤣 no reason everyone shouldn’t have access to affordable housing.

You do realise even people who work full time can barely afford private rent or to buy these days ?? 🤣 no reason everyone shouldn’t have access to affordable housing.
That is what I said, cheaper housing should be reserved for those that can't afford to pay full price rent or buy.
If the Radford girls are being filmed I expect they are being paid. Rather than accepting such lavish holidays they should perhaps use money to pay for deposits.

There are far too many families that don't have access to all that extra money that could have been housed rather than these lot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.